Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k (652 Views)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / Free Legal Advice For 100 Business Startups - By Top Firm J.O. Fabunmi & Co / My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k by buynpay: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
I got this question from a friend, I gave him my answer but it seems he's not satisfy with it.

That's the reason I brought it here for more ideas.

He has 50k but he is confused of what kind of business to invest in...

I will like everyone to contribute to it...

Please what business should he invest in?
If it is importation biz, what kind of products should he import that will sell fast and will made 70-100% profit.
Re: What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k by nwachukwu9(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
You have big eyes. I hope you don't fall into danger. 70%profit is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k by kennyman2000(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
nwachukwu9:
You have big eyes. I hope you don't fall into danger. 70%profit is ridiculous

Dont mind the OP joor.. I think this type of thread should be deleted. Cant this kind of people check other threads and read people comment to see what other people suggestions are. They should start using their brains to think and not stay somewhere expecting nairalanders to think for them.

I just laught at that 70 to 100 percent profit. Imagine, someone that doesnt have an idea of biz to do yet thinking of 70 to 100 percent profit. maybe he should go to meet money doublers.

Now, i wont blame olx scammers anymore. I now see reasons why people get scammed. Once you're greedy and looking for rich quick scheme, you must surely get scammed.

Now, i remember someone whom i contacted here for a partnership deal. Can you imagine, he's looking for 2k returns everyday on his 100k capital. Thats 60k per month on his 100k. I just laugh.

Op, ask ur frnd to lower his expectations and go for whatever he has passion for. Passion is the ultimate growth determinant of a business future success. All the best.
Re: What Is Your Advice For Him, He Has 50k by Toosure70: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
play this two sure 17 * 11. baba ijebu thinz.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Fob/cif Export / I Need Clue On Useful Chemical For Industrial Cleaning. / Please I Need The Exchange Rate Urgently (diamond Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.