Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (704880 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Thatgurlvixen and Jennydoris,
Make una allow me win this thing naw! Pounded yam and egusi soup in return.. Deal? grin grin

No deal undecided tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
SMDH!....Una go post tire. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:
SMDH!....Una go post tire. grin grin grin grin

Until then..... Let's keep posting. grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jennydoris:

Until then..... Let's keep posting. grin grin

Hmmm!....Okay oh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!....Okay oh

Yea. But for now make I go sleep. Will see you tomorrow. Good night.... No post again ooo. lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Well....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!....Okay oh
hi dear angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
sameer1212:
hi dear angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why the angry face? embarassed embarassed cry
Happy Eid Al Adha
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sameer1212 and ultraawesome you guys are disturbing my sleep with your typing. Please kindly switch off your phone and go to bed undecided tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sorry oh!...I don forget sey this Na the sane thread....I tried not to post anymore...Ooops!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:
Sorry oh!...I don forget sey this Na the sane thread....I tried not to post anymore...Ooops!

Glitest!
Glitest!
Glitest!

How many times did I call you? shocked wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jennydoris:
Sameer1212 and ultraweed you guys are disturbing my sleep with your typing. Please kindly switch off your phone and go to bed undecided tongue
lolz... i wan win d award na cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... i wan win d award na cry

Abeg, I take ram beg you, please biko go and sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jennydoris:

Glitest!
Glitest!
Glitest!

How many times did I call you? shocked wink
3 times oooo
I dont know whether to reply you or not grin

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:

3 times oooo
I dont know whether to reply you or not grin

Chai! This babe dey fall my hand big time. Oya go and sleep remember say na morning Mass we go go tongue grin. Don't reply just go to bed.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why the angry face? embarassed embarassed cry
Happy Idri New Year
i was angry because u forgot to wish me happy sallah. angrybt now dat uv sed it is okey. dear, turn on ur nta,ait,channels stations because i will be ridding a horse tomoro
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
sameer1212:
i was angry because u forgot to wish me happy sallah. angrybt now dat uv sed it is okey. dear, turn on ur nta,ait,channels stations because i will be ridding a horse tomoro
I unfortunately can't do that.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
glitest:

I unfortunately can't do that.
dear y
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jennydoris:

Abeg, I take ram beg you, please biko go and sleep.
lmao... ram bt i don eatan tire today na undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
sameer1212:
dear y
Cos, I'm not in close reach of both channels.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Jennydoris:

No deal undecided tongue
angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:
Sameer1212 and ultraawesome you guys are disturbing my sleep with your typing. Please kindly switch off your phone and go to bed undecided tongue
La la la la...I want to win the pali award too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

Am there at last undecided wink
thank you for holding my seat for me, you have my permission to get up now tonguegrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2014
Theanonymous9:
Thatgurlvixen and Jennydoris,
Make una allow me win this thing naw! Pounded yam and egusi soup in return.. Deal? grin grin
Absolutely cheesycheesy

NOT!!! angrytonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Absolutely cheesycheesy

NOT!!! angrytonguetonguetongue

Your post got me..at first, i was like "oh, she made the right choice" then i scrolled down only to see "NOT!!" and i was like angry sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Come oooo sameer1212
Glitest
Theanonymous9
Ultraawesome
Thatgurivixen
Una no dey go church? What's all this na. Abeg you guys should get going I have ironed your clothes for the church. grin you know where to get it. And remain in the church after dismissal and please forget your phones @home tongue.

Let me go and cook. I Don't want to come back and see you guys here again. undecided undecided cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:
Come oooo sameer1212
Glitest
Theanonymous9
Ultraawesome
Thatgurivixen
Una no dey go church? What's all this na. Abeg you guys should get going I have ironed your clothes for the church. grin you know where to get it. And remain in the church after dismissal and please forget your phones @home tongue.

Let me go and cook. I Don't want to come back and see you guys here again. undecided undecided cool
lolz.... yes ma'am. oya am on my way to church.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz.... yes ma'am. oya am on my way to church.

Are you type-walking.? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Your post got me..at first, i was like "oh, she made the right choice" then i scrolled down only to see "NOT!!" and i was like angry sad
. Awww,poor darling,,I don't feel sorry anyway,but in a day or two,I might,,until then you got served! tonguetonguegrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:
Come oooo sameer1212
Glitest
Theanonymous9
Ultraawesome
Thatgurivixen

yes ma'am,, at least I can still be here since you haven't come yettongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Kentnickole(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
OP, are you playing on my intelligence? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
yes ma'am,, at least I can still be here since you haven't come yettongue

Nawa ooooo! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.