Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (710115 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
deneut:
hmmmmmm

grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
iPhone 6!!! Ah ahn,beht why??crycry

iPhone 6 is too small for u. I wanna wait so I'd get u iPhone 9
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Theanonymous9:

iPhone 6 is too small for u. I wanna wait so I'd get u iPhone 9

6+ is bigger, but it has problems. I was thinking of getting one, but I think I'll wait till the bugs are worked out.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

grin
how are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
how are you?
im good. I'm at work. How was your day.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2014
ParOman! How you dey? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:
ParOman! How you dey? smiley
I dey fine Tex......seems you caught me stalking grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:
im good. I'm at work. How was your day.
my day was gud and yours?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
my day was gud and yours?

My day was hectic. I had to leave job number 1 this morning to fix some probs that came up. That matter is still pending. I'm now at the second job. Stress dey catch me today.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

My day was hectic. I had to leave job number 1 this morning to fix some probs that came up. That matter is still pending. I'm now at the second job. Stress dey catch me today.
ooooh sorry,i kno you are strong,u will be fine.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Paroman:
I dey fine Tex......seems you caught me stalking grin tongue

Hmmm

I have an estalker. Lol or did you mean deneut? shocked cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
ooooh sorry,i kno you are strong,u will be fine.

Thanks. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm

how did i come up on this?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks. smiley
i guess u av a free time
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
i guess u av a free time

I am watching TV with my patient.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm

Dunno but I'm finding it hard to sleep tonight and I was just about to log out of nairaland but I decided to check if you'd be online. Well................... grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

6+ is bigger, but it has problems. I was thinking of getting one, but I think I'll wait till the bugs are worked out.

I was gonna buy one for u but since u wanna wait.. Fine then grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
how did i come up on this?

You were "viewing". I was just kidding.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Theanonymous9:

That is sweet, but I can buy my own. Thanks. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Paroman:
Dunno but I'm finding it hard to sleep tonight and I was just about to log out of nairaland but I decided to check if you'd be online. Well................... grin

Awwww...You were looking for me?
kiss this cheek kiss other cheek.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Theanonymous9:

I won't mind having one bro. *blinks eyelashes repeatedly* grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

I am watching TV with my patient.
say hi to ur patient for me

texanomaly:

You were "viewing". I was just kidding.
well.....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Awwww...You were looking for me?
kiss this cheek kiss other cheek.
*blushes furiously*..............*faints*

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:31am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
say hi to ur patient for me

well.....

Lol...She says hi.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Paroman:
*blushes furiously*..............*faints*

*Pours water on him*

I'll be more careful next time. Lol

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Paroman:
I won't mind having one bro. *blinks eyelashes repeatedly* grin

I will get u one when u look good in a skirt! cheesy

Until then... Nah
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...She says hi.
are u sure
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Theanonymous9:

I will get u one when u look good in a skirt! cheesy

Until then... Nah
ok then I really need to get my boobs job and my ass done quick soon.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Paroman:
ok then I really need to my boobs job and my ass done quick soon.

... Or u could use the money for the phone tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2014
i really need to run away from nurses or doctors,oh!i hate needles
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2014
texanomaly:

*Pours water on him*

I'll be more careful next time. Lol
Evil!! Evil!! Why wake me up with water? angry I was hoping for something better, something more romantic grin. Evil woman!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2014
deneut:
are u sure
very sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.