Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,884 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (710119 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:
Come oooo sameer1212
Glitest
Theanonymous9
Ultraawesome
Thatgurivixen
Una no dey go church? What's all this na. Abeg you guys should get going I have ironed your clothes for the church. grin you know where to get it. And remain in the church after dismissal and please forget your phones @home tongue.

Let me go and cook. I Don't want to come back and see you guys here again. undecided undecided cool
Where is my food?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
ultraawesome:
Where is my food?

Why are u asking me of your food when you can easily come home and eat and save yourself the energy of typing it here? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

Why are u asking me of your food when you can easily come home and eat and save yourself the energy of typing it here? grin
come home...as in to your house. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

Nawa ooooo! cool
tonguetongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
ultraawesome:
come home...as in to your house. tongue

Abeg commot for here. U dey deny me for public abi embarassed tongue?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

Abeg commot for here. U dey deny me for public abi embarassed tongue?
My mummy(nahh) My sister(not a chance) My daughter(exactly)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz.... yes ma'am. oya am on my way to church.
# side eye#
Are you no longer riding your horse today again?. Which wan bi church?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
ultraawesome:
My mummy(nahh) My sister(not a chance) My daughter(exactly)

Ok. So papa how was your day? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

undecided got something on your mind??tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
undecided got something on your mind??tongue

Nothing oooo just watching how this ends. Am even getting tired undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
@Jennydoris
As requested, I stayed behind after dismissal but a guy chased me out cry. Now would be the perfect time u bring my food! cheesy

Thatgurlvixen, I don pay one baba like that to make ur phone disappear tongue...before I give him the go ahead.. I would like to ask u to leave this thread or else.... sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:

Nothing oooo just watching how this ends with Theanonymous9 crowned the winner

Awww thank u Jenny. I'm glad u see things my way grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by ultraawesome(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
Jennydoris:

Ok. So papa how was your day? undecided
Daughter,u av refused to take care of me in my sweet 98 age,so...my day(yesterday) was bad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2014
glitest:

# side eye#
lolz... i dey go any one ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2014
glitest:

# side eye#
lolz... i dey go church na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 06, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... i dey go church na

Eh?...Which wan you waka go yesterday?.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 2:01am On Oct 06, 2014
So thatgurlvixen fit sleep? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2014
glitest:

Eh?...Which wan you waka go yesterday?.
hi love, hw u today? both my dear...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jennydoris:

Nothing oooo just watching how this ends. Am even getting tired undecided
Eeyah,it may end soon,,or it may not end at all *shrugs* nobody knows,,just enjoy it while it lasts cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Theanonymous9:
@Jennydoris
As requested, I stayed behind after dismissal but a guy chased me out cry. Now would be the perfect time u bring my food! cheesy

Thatgurlvixen, I don pay one baba like that to make ur phone disappear tongue...before I give him the go ahead.. I would like to ask u to leave this thread or else.... sad
pay ur baba,,me too I av the babas of all baba,, go ahead,I dare you tonguetongue

P.S- if anything happens to my phone,you owe me an iPhone 6, dahz all cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Theanonymous9:
So thatgurlvixen fit sleep? cheesy
yes na,body no be firewood..moreover all d meat eating weakened me embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
Eeyah,it may end soon,,or it may not end at all *shrugs* nobody knows,,just enjoy it while it lasts cheesy

Am not tired ooooo. grin. Was only joking.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Theanonymous9:

Awww thank u Jenny. I'm glad u see things my way grin cheesy grin cheesy

undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Theanonymous9: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
thatgurlvixen:
pay ur baba,,me too I av the babas of all baba,, go ahead,I dare you tonguetongue
P.S- if anything happens to my phone,you owe me an iPhone 6, dahz all cheesy
iPhone gini? I don inform the baba to stop o! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by holatoj(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
I cool I love nairaland.....grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
holatoj:
I cool I love nairaland.....grin

Even me tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
sameer1212:
hi love, hw u today? both my dear...
I'm doing great my love;....Thanks for asking...You?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jennydoris:

Am not tired ooooo. grin. Was only joking.
Hmmmmmmm... *narrows eyes*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Theanonymous9:

iPhone gini? I don inform the baba to stop o! grin
iPhone 6!!! Ah ahn,beht why??crycry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by deneut: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Nice! Actions speak louder than words.
hmmmmmm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jennydoris(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Hmmmmmmm... *narrows eyes*

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.