Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (735865 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bartork:

This world is a small place

Well it's a typo

I called her VR. Your name just flashed inside

Issoright. if you say so embarassed at least the prayers worked, that all that matters embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

esqqeezzz me cheesy cheesy na so embarassed

Correct

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Great title. cool Author please

Jubril AlCameroon the 19th
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Issoright. if you say so embarassed at least the prayers worked, that all that matters embarassed

Let it work ooo

Abi

Szthanks zzzalot
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bartork:

Jubril AlCameroon the 19th

Awwww author sounds familiar. He also bears ALibya correct?

what's the significance of the 19th
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bartork:

Let it work ooo

Abi

Szthanks zzzalot

zzzou're welcome. It worked cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwww author sounds familiar. He also bears ALibya correct?

what's the significance of the 19th

He may also bear that name am not at liberty to share sensitive matters here

19th in the line of royalty

The 19th person to sit on the throne of our able fathers
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

zzzou're welcome. It worked cry cry

Correct

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bartork:

He may also bear that name am not at liberty to share sensitive matters here

19th in the line of royalty

The 19th person to sit on the throne of our able fathers

Correct! Then I guess that's the same author I know.

I remember the 19th story for the able fathers. Are the books now available in stores?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmm,TF is goin on here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
^ Hmmm if you ask me, na who I go ask undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Galactico4ever(m): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Dfrost boy or girl?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Galactico4ever(m): 1:10am On Jul 01, 2020
I can see you viewing, mr.woman.I said Dfrost do you have a PEgina?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2020
cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I can see you viewing, mr.woman.I said Dfrost do you have a PEgina?

Does it really matter? undecided tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2020
tongue,lol.this place is dry af today
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Galactico4ever(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
dfrost:

Does it really matter? undecided tongue
Yes it does.Abi u wan make i find out ur s3x myself?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
we know tha last already
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
lmaogrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
You've started laughing here

I tot you'll know why people laugh on the ozaa thread
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Yes it does.Abi u wan make i find out ur s3x myself?

Please do. E no hard to find out na. If it will put food on your table, no wahala. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Last las
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bartork:
Last las
Na So!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Na So!

Bros

How far

You've not been paying the games lately
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bartork:

Bros

How far

You've not been paying the games lately
lol. grin How can I play when you and that "slapper" are having a nice time?I just decided to leave the thread for two of una.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
lol. grin How can I play when you and that "slapper" are having a nice time?I just decided to leave the thread for two of una.

Hahahsh

We no dey talk for all the thread naaaa

Haba

All the 5,6,7,8, letter words just dey miss your high IQ input

VikkiRotex how are you doing today
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by StubbornGENIUS: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahsh

We no dey talk for all the thread naaaa

Haba

All the 5,6,7,8, letter words just dey miss your high IQ input

You see?You didn't even wait for me to reply b4 inviting her.Let me come and be going...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You see?You didn't even wait for me to reply b4 inviting her.Let me come and be going...

Hahahahah

Make I go uninvite am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 1:41am On Jul 02, 2020
She's here anyways smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Galactico4ever(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2020
dfrost:

Please do. E no hard to find out na. If it will put food on your table, no wahala. cheesy grin
What?Put food on my table?Folks around this section takes things too serious and is really funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by dfrost: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Galactico4ever:
What?Put food on my table?Folks around this section takes things too serious and is really funny. grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin Didn't know you are taking it serious? Guess what? You are here. Guess what? Folks 'includes' you. Guess what again? You are taking it serious. cheesy grin grin cheesy tongue

Don't post again. Please I don't want trouble from the owner of the thread. VickyRotex oya come and balance.

2 Likes

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy grin Didn't know you are taking it serious? Guess what? You are here. Guess what? Folks 'includes' you. Guess what again? You are taking it serious. cheesy grin grin cheesy tongue

Don't post again.

Whatsaathematter with you two gees

You know we all come here to steam off. Make we dey do things jejeli ooo

How una side

CcGalactico4ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.