Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (736636 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:
She's here anyways smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Michealvegas: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
mehn,y'all leave this thread Lemme win angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
dfrost:

cheesy grin Didn't know you are taking it serious? Guess what? You are here. Guess what? Folks 'includes' you. Guess what again? You are taking it serious. cheesy grin grin cheesy tongue

Don't post again. Please I don't want trouble from the owner of the thread. VickyRotex oya come and balance.

dfrost! cheesy cheesy grin

Oh yes! Oh yes! I've ARRIVED!!!! I BALANCE grin grin

There ain't noborry dragging this with me. Else ..... angry angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bartork, kilo shele
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Michealvegas:

You say wetin Have you even posted upto 10 posts on this thread and you now want to come and harvest fruit. (As per stressless labour) Winner ni angry angry If I, If I, If I, no let me complete am angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Bartork, kilo shele

Change your name to Wazobia

After you speak Hausa and Fulani tomorrow

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Michealvegas:

Lasvegas

I weee be laughing and be passing
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

dfrost! cheesy cheesy grin

Oh yes! Oh yes! I've ARRIVED!!!! I BALANCE grin grin

There ain't noborry dragging this with me. Else ..... angry angry

It's even good you came in a private jet

That your okada wee carry you back to your departure point
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Change your name to Wazobia

After you speak Hausa and Fulani tomorrow

You missed the previous memo. undecided that has always been my name. cool cool

Corb.in:
lol nothing
u are igbo

I'm WaZoBia wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

It's even good you came in a private jet

That your okada wee carry you back to your departure point

shocked shocked Bartork!!! This is my prize and you know it angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

You missed the previous memo. undecided that has always been my name. cool cool

Change it back
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Change it back

To kini
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'm WaZoBia wink

You weee hear it soon
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Bartork!!! This is my prize and you know it angry angry

Yes

It's mine

I know it

How has your day been
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

You weee hear it soon

Audio hearing undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Yes

It's mine

I know it

How has your day been

You need new binoculars

Day's been awesome. Bless God. cool

Yours?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

You need new binoculars

Day's been awesome. Bless God. cool

Yours?

No I have google already

Ain't needing no binowarmers

Day was great
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Audio hearing undecided

Hear na audio matter before
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

To kini

Fulfude
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Fulfude

Nah better still

>>>WaZobiFul

Awwwwww. I'm so Wazobiafull!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Hear na audio matter before

angry angry

Bartork:

No I have google already

Ain't needing no binowarmers

Day was great

Google kor, DuckDuckGo ni cheesy

Good to know cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry

Google kor, DuckDuckGo ni cheesy

Good to know cool

How's the ease of lock down affecting you

Hope you are staying safe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nah better still

>>>WaZobiFul

Awwwwww. I'm so Wazobiafull!! grin

That name fits you

I weeee not explain the qualities you picked from each tribe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

How's the ease of lock down affecting you

Hope you are staying safe

yes I'm trying. Things were slowing down and lock down was been lifted, [*************] so new guidelines are been enforced.

Hope you're staying safe too, and how are things on your end?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

That name fits you

I weeee not explain the qualities you picked from each tribe

pluuuueeeaaseeeee explainnnnnnn cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

pluuuueeeaaseeeee explainnnnnnn cry cry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

yes I'm trying. Things were slowing down and lock down was been lifted, so new guidelines are been enforced.

Hope you're staying safe too, and how are things on your end?

Stay safe

One can't but expect things to go up. But we can't stay indoors till 2021

Am fine
Staying safe
Bracing myself for the next few weeks

Hopefully things will not go as expected and Nigeria will remain safely safe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork:

Stay safe

One can't but expect things to go up. But we can't stay indoors till 2021

will do. Thanks.

IKR! embarassed

Am fine
Staying safe
Bracing myself for the next few weeks

Hopefully things will not go as expected and Nigeria will remain safely safe

Good to know. stay safe!

Yes, hopefully. It's been terribly worse in other places. Hopefully things get better soon. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bartork, can you remove the part of my previous comment above that I starred? (*) tanchu cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

will do. Thanks.

IKR! embarassed

Good to know. stay safe!

Yes, hopefully. It's been terribly worse in other places. Hopefully things get better soon. smiley

But we thank God things are still happening

Lots have had to be on stand still
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:
Bartork, can you remove the part of my previous comment above that I starred? (*) tanchu cool

Will do

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bartork(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Is it done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.