Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705752 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

K...whoa!

So how's Ib treating you?
Not bad.......am alivegrin

I thought you were doing it for free nau grin
kk.....cud start for free....I know smtn has got to flow out sooner than later, aint it?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO: hello people

Hello Miss SUPREMO, how was ur journey here?

And how does it feel to be Re-incarnated? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

Hello Miss SUPREMO, how was ur journey here?

And how does it feel to be Re-incarnated? undecided
@ this junctu®e I really don't get dat word re incarnate
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

Hi Miss, welcome to forum games. Have you been here before? undecided
Thanks for d warm welcome,nah,I ve nt maybe u could show a sister round d room
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Not bad.......am alivegrin

cheesy

kk.....cud start for free....I know smtn has got to flow out sooner than later, aint it?wink

Kai, grin

It depends on how industrious you are, so go sharpen your skills wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
@ this junctu®e I really don't get dat word re incarnate
REALLY.......

Hahahahahahahaha........this is a job for the 'aro meta' if it aint one of themgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its late people shu shu need to lock d room/thread till tomorrow or next or jst leave ya'll
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lolll
Jbluv55:

Plane.....traffic.........lobatan!!!

Ina za ki je?

cheesy

I said goodbye cos u said u're in Ib, thought u were in lag.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
REALLY.......

Hahahahahahahaha........this is a job for the 'aro meta' if it aint one of themgrin
Shutting d room cos of u
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

erm. ii. i i. . . i. i have beeen. errrm. . waiting for you.

Liar!! Lala, I am getting worn out! I am getting sick and tired. cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

cheesy

Kai, grin

It depends on how industrious you are, so go sharpen your skills wink
Na ji, amon ki san ni na fi karfi n ki ko?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
REALLY.......

What does d bolded word mean pls
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania: Lolll
cheesy

I said goodbye cos u said u're in Ib, thought u were in lag.
It aint that far nau.....mo si Le wa nau abi?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
REALLY.......

He he
Who them be?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
Shutting d room cos of u
Roxie.......where did you cage choco or is she d newborn?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Roxie.......where did you cage choco or is she d newborn?wink
Cage ke,did I tell u I work in d zoo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
What does d bolded word mean pls

Sorry my dear, it means 'you r welcome to d parry', hope you brought ur dancing shoes?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
Thanks for d warm welcome,nah,I ve nt maybe u could show a sister round d room

If you say so undecided

This is forum games, a place where you come and unwind but be careful with the guys on here as all of them are flirtatious already taken grin tongue

On this section, we have a lovable mod, lovable fellow gamites and also interesting games you can play so just relax, click on any of those thread and have fun cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
JB the womani. . . . . .lipsrsealed Weldone o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

He he
Who them be?

You kno na.....'something'maniac I guess is their Ring leadergrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey girls kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

Sorry my dear, it means 'you r welcome to d parry', hope you brought ur dancing shoes?
grin I love parries
bt I left my
Shoe @ home l
et me rush n get em
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
Cage ke,did I tell u I work in d zoo
Well you dint accept the job as my assistant so am guessing you may have taken up some other jobgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

If you say so undecided

This is forum games, a place where you come and unwind but be careful with the guys on here as all of them are [s]flirtatious[/s ]already taken grin tongue

On this section, we have a lovable mod, lovable fellow gamites and also interesting games you can play so just relax, click on any of those thread and have fun cheesy
Well since they re all taken this calls for operation snatch tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Br3nd4: JB the womani. . . . . .lipsrsealed Weldone o grin

Good evening to you too Brenwink. Miss me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Well you dint accept the job as my assistant so am guessing you may have taken up some other jobgrin
I accepted bt u were talking another thing like locking jst both of us in d room
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Na ji, amon ki san ni na fi karfi n ki ko?wink

Translation please, Shuga grin

Br3nd4: JB the womani. . . . . .lipsrsealed Weldone o grin

Womaizer 10 grin

Hey sweerie kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
grin I love parries
bt I left my
Shoe @ home l
et me rush n get em
not to worry, those snickers wud do just fine.

Miss SUPREMO:
Carry on n snatch swerry......who wud you lyk to snatch first let me drag him outgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by addictiv(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
how much longer....mods do something now angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:

grin grin
Snatch Smartly. Them gals are dangerous. tongue

Jbluv55:

Good evening to you too Brenwink. Miss me?

*in ms Pee's voice* why should I miss you, you be period? grin

How you dey jare?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

You kno na.....'something'maniac I guess is their Ring leadergrin

Realllyyy...

I need to meet somethingmaniac then. Got to deal with someone.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
I accepted bt u were talking another thing like locking jst both of us in d room
Hmmm.........this is serious.......and did that scare you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.