Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705690 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
The rain is currently pouring down here.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Deiok: The rain is currently pouring down here.
Really?.......where be dat?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hmmmm.......that's sweet.....where did you learn the little you know

Here in Abuja.

Jbluv55:
Cool........no rain @ my side o.......

So anything 4 d boy?wink

Where art thou?

Yeah, there is o...I have some dirty clothes that needs washing grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi: Saint lala walks in. . about to start praise and worship. .

Kabiyesi olu orun. . I have come to give you twalleee..

everybody sing along. . .

Why are you this drunk lalaboi? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

Why are you this drunk lalaboi? grin

Wow. seems there nothing i can do to make people see me as a normal omo okunrin. . smh. .

You all need Deliverance angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Deiok: The rain is currently pouring down here.

Toh! It just stopped here this evening.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Beync: hayi shgua
Hw body

Madam Beyonce Shakira grin.. I dey o.
Wat- a - guan?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Luxyy, how are u dear?

Jbluv55:
Import agn? Nawa o.......na how many na?
Shugz hope say you no wan mess up dis 1 wey you just dey code person.

grin grin grin

There are no kangaroos in Nigeria na. We need to import.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:
Here in Abuja.
OIC.....cool

Where art thou?
I was in the North b4 (Yola).....had to leave coz of the Boko ish sad.......used to com to Abj once in while......now in IB

Yeah, there is o...I have some dirty clothes that needs washing grin
I C.......wudnt mind washing them.....I got strong hands you kno & that wud afford me d opportunity to......wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
There are no kangaroos in Nigeria na. We need to import.
Need to or have already ........no be 2moro or nxt be d salah agn
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

Wow. seems there nothing i can do to make people see me as a normal omo okunrin. . smh. .

You all need Deliverance angry

grin grin

That's because lalaboi singing praise n worship songs is not a normal occurrence.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Need to or have already ........no be 2moro or nxt be d salah agn

Yea. The plane got stuck in traffic. sad sad

U're in Ib?
Toh... se anjuma.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:
grin grin
That's because lalaboi singing praise n worship songs is not a normal occurrence.

angry angry

All of you! I will deal with all of you. in PRAYER!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
I will go on sohun and patewo iye gboruko Re ga

Kabiesi Olu orun,
I have come to give You twale (to give You twale)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

grin

Am fine dear, and you?

lalaboi:

angry angry

All of you! I will deal with all of you. in PRAYER!!

grin

Noise tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi: I will go on sohun and patewo iye gboruko Re ga

Kabiesi Olu orun,
I have come to give You twale (to give You twale)
Wey our Reine nau.......abi e ti ja ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
OIC.....cool

What's that?

I was in the North b4 (Yola).....had to leave coz of the Boko ish sad.......used to com to Abj once in while......now in IB

Boko haram in Yola? Was it that serious there? Good thing you left jare.

I C.......wudnt mind washing them.....I got strong hands you kno & that wud afford me d opportunity to......wink

..Help weed my surroundings as well...wow! That's so sweet of you Jb cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Yea. The plane got stuck in traffic. sad sad

U're in Ib?
Toh... se anjuma.

Plane.....traffic.........lobatan!!!

Ina za ki je?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Wey our Reine nau.......abi e ti ja ni?

She's cheating on me lowo lowo. n she thinks i have not found out yet angry angry

Wait a sec. did you say our?. . sss ogbeni. so le fi lipstick se jollof rice ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

What's that?
Oh I Cee(OIC)

Boko haram in Yola? Was it that serious there? Good thing you left jare.
Very terrible I tell you. Plenty of stuff I can't even vomit here gal.

..Help weed my surroundings as well...wow! That's so sweet of you Jb cheesy
Hmmmm........that wud be like lifetime fulltime service to you.......Do I get paid in k or in K wink grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:
She's cheating on me lowo lowo. n she thinks i have not found out yet angry angry
Cheating on us you? Where & how?

Wait a sec. did you say our?. . sss ogbeni. so le fi lipstick se jollof rice ni?
Slip of tongue nonigrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ah! I believe you grin

You know everything na. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

What tha-? You think say I be you kwa, Ive been watching you since morning and this is the 'hello babe' for me right? angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet:

What tha-? You think say I be you kwa, Ive been watching you since morning and this is the 'hello babe' for me right? angry angry

Hi Babes. It was an attempt to drag you out of the closet grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oh I Cee(OIC)

Very terrible I tell you. Plenty of stuff I can't even vomit here gal.

K...whoa!

So how's Ib treating you?

Hmmmm........that wud be like lifetime fulltime service to you.......Do I get paid in k or in K wink grin

I thought you were doing it for free nau grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

Dont babes me angry This was the best you could come up with? Okay na, Im finally out of the closet, what have you been up to angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet:

Dont babes me angry This was the best you could come up with? Okay na, Im finally out of the closet, what have you been up to angry

erm. ii. i i. . . i. i have beeen. errrm. . waiting for you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
So wat can I do to bring bck d smyl nau? wat form of morale do you need or may we go corner go rap(port)wink.

Just send me money o, can I send you my account details now sweerie? **rubs his neck like no tomorrow** kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
[size=4pt]oooomo. This na serious gobe ooo[/size]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
hello people
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin

lalaboi:

grin lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Miss SUPREMO: hello people

Hi Miss, welcome to forum games. Have you been here before? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.