Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705858 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Swiftboy: Looking for attention! Where's she? Lol grin
She went to the market, find her go
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

embarassed embarassed tongue

Aboki Sannu, ina kwana? cheesy
Lafia lau......yaya kike? Ki n je church kwa?

Haaaa! Na manta.....ki musulumi ko?smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
eyin omo naija. . its almost that time. . Ethiopia about to get it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by emmabest2000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi: eyin omo naija. . its almost that time. . Ethiopia about to get it
Goodluck visited Super Eagles
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
emma_best2000: Goodluck visited Super Eagles
And the Ethiopians are dominatingt Nigeria in possession
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Put a smile on ur face princesssmiley.....you know you look more beautiful when you smile. smiley

My smile haf finish. I used all of them to take pictures. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
ms_pee:

Oya let's see some of those pics wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
[size=4pt]Silently walking in [/size]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi: [size=4pt]Silently walking in [/size]
Narrow escape, you for cry walk in after dat match grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Narrow escape, you for cry walk in after dat match grin

Naaah. . Draw still good. Win was better. I had faith in these boyz. . na me train them
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:
Naaah. . Draw still good. Win was better. I had faith in these boyz. . na me train them
grin grin grin you don dey see vision
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Oya let's see some of those pics wink

I just formatted my memory card embarassed cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

I just dey look you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Lafia lau......yaya kike? Ki n je church kwa?

Haaaa! Na manta.....ki musulumi ko?smiley

Eh..
Zo kicha rago sallah grin

My Hausa no fluent o, just reply in English. Did u stay in d north?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania: ..

Eh..
Zo kicha rago sallah grin

And you dey form badass grin me kon dey envy you and your hausa cheesy
ms_pee:

I just formatted my memory card embarassed cry
Ah! I believe you grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Who help me see Harlos now? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Check your bank balance. . . shior

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania: ..

Eh..
Zo kicha kachi rago sallah grin
You try sha......
Yep I stayed in the north for a little while.

Una don start the prep?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
ms_pee:
So wat can I do to bring bck d smyl nau? wat form of morale do you need or may we go corner go rap(port)wink.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Why you dey find am na? You don gree dat sweet-tea may e cold abi
Anyway I can still manage it like dat, so lemme hav it.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

And you dey form badass grin me kon dey envy you and your hausa cheesy

Ah! I believe you grin

grin grin

I try Small na.

Jbluv55:
You try sha......
Yep I stayed in the north for a little while.

Una don start the prep?

Thank u jare. Yes o, we've gone to import the kangaroo. It'll arrive d airport soon.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Why you dey find am na? You don gree dat sweet-tea may e cold abi
Anyway I can still manage it like dat, so lemme hav it.
Manage ke? Hungry never catch you grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
hayi shgua
Hw body
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
Saint lala walks in. . about to start praise and worship. .

Kabiyesi olu orun. . I have come to give you twalleee..

everybody sing along. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

I try Small na.

Thank u jare. Yes o, we've gone to import the kangaroo. It'll arrive d airport soon.
Import agn? Nawa o.......na how many na?
Shugz hope say you no wan mess up dis 1 wey you just dey code person.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Manage ke? Hungry never catch you grin
Oya nau, na play I dey playgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sup LLLLL......how fairest thou?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Awryt LLLLL........Sai Dai Safe.....Allah ke mu!

*Shuga peeping*

Nagode...Sanu! smiley

Don't mind me, am also not fluent in hausa but I love the language. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55: Sup LLLLL......how fairest thou?

Sunday's been good Jb, rained all day. Howdy? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

Nagode...Sanu! smiley

Don't mind me, am also not fluent in hausa but I love the language. cheesy
Hmmmm.......that's sweet.....where did you learn the little you know
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
ReineViolet:

Ehn! Ki ni! angry This is sweet genuine love right here grin

I code grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

Sunday's been good Jb, rained all day. Howdy? smiley
Cool........no rain @ my side o.......

So anything 4 d boy?wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.