Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,339 members, 7,846,475 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707890 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania: Awww sad... truth is, i didnt see. Went off for a moment to attend to something.

Oya pls..once more.
Shuga beht why??embarassed oya see

Itaf do..don't see againtongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania: Fizzennnn..

Sorry, vixxxeeenn... cheesy
Stop calling me 10 times jare.. Sheyb yav seen it nowtongue

Tovot: its not fair oo, how come its only shuga you are showing? embarassed sad angry

Tovot sweety..sorry eh..its bcoz she asked ooembarassed

Sweet tease oya close ur eyeangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Yes.. Now i see.
Pretty you.. kiss

So u want that segcy bori i can see to go to waste ba? Off to nominate grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Hehe.. So harlos na apari. ST, i hope u have hair oo cheesy

Lol.. How did all these pple get here just now?
The power of vixen's pishure.. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:
Yea..
What's d big deal? Can't u help a brother come back to life? sad

What if u were a nurse?
Toba di igba yen. cheesy

Bawoni ni? Sho ji daadaa eh? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Tovot: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2013
bye people later smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Stop calling me 10 times jare.. Sheyb yav seen it nowtongue

Tovot sweety..sorry eh..its bcoz she asked ooembarassed

Sweet tease oya close ur eyeangry
Kai! I didn't see anythng oo......one more time, i want to see the sexy borry now embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen: 9icegee why na?? U culd av waited 2 mins before coming..

Shuga,u've seen it shey?
*i wondeer y wot..if its about pix, they should know am not interested in hw anyone looks,..u show me ur pic, fine, il appreciate it, if ur pretty (even if ur ughly like... lipsrsealed lemme not mention her name, i dnt want trouble.. il stil tell u ur pretty, in order nt to wound ur girlish ego)...am more interested in WHO someone is, and not HOW (s)he looks*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
I cant keep up with this thread! Una dey try oh! See speed! Smh. By the time I read through,2 extra pages are always added! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania: Yes.. Now i see.
Pretty you.. kiss

So u want that segcy bori i can see to go to waste ba? Off to nominate grin

Please na cry don't nominate me.. I won't look for trouble again..I won't even begi fun lalaboi again embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Good morning everybody. Lovely day to you all.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania: Hehe.. So harlos na apari. ST, i hope u have hair oo cheesy

Lucky us! Am hairy.......i don't have moustache o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Jbluv55: Good morning everybody. Lovely day to you all.
Goodmorning! Same to you kiss

thatgurlvixen:

Please na cry don't nominate me.. I won't look for trouble again..I won't even begi fun lalaboi again embarassed

Don't get scared! Show me your pic and i will tell you a secret cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Vixen....... ALERT! ALERT!! Nitlad just showed up, don't upload your pic now. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
Vixen....... ALERT! ALERT!! Nitlad just showed up, don't upload your pic now. tongue
*lol these girls hate him this much...?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
*looks at emmyk....these days he's been off and on...kinda miss him...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Sweet-tease. I great you first. wink

9icegee. Howdey? wink

Vix... *lemme check the correct spelling* Vixen. Greetings. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Shuga..u want to cause wahala abigrin

sweet-tease:

Kai! I didn't see anythng oo......one more time, i want to see the sexy borry now embarassed

I didn't see ur own too..and u didn't show me again so we're eventongue

Jbluv55: Good morning everybody. Lovely day to you all.

Goodmorning jb..Lovely day to you too

sweet-tease:

Don't get scared! Show me your pic and i will tell you a secret cheesy

Nooooooo..tell me d secret 1st grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *lol these girls hate him this much...?*
No we don't! He just knows how to be troublesome

Low ba3, vixen I'll come disturb you later grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *i wondeer y wot..if its about pix, they should know am not interested in hw anyone looks,..u show me ur pic, fine, il appreciate it, if ur pretty (even if ur ughly like... lipsrsealed lemme not mention her name, i dnt want trouble.. il stil tell u ur pretty, in order nt to wound ur girlish ego)...am more interested in WHO someone is, and not HOW (s)he looks*
Noted angry

sweet-tease:

Abi don't upload ur pic EVER AGAIN gringrin

Emmyk:

Morning bro..wassup??cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2013
*guess i didnt mean hate as in dislike but hate in a jookingly nice way...i knw there's no hate in them*
sweet-tease:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2013
What did I miss? sad sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2013
*me, i guess*
luxanne: What did I miss? sad sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: Who did I miss? sad sad I think Emmy

Awwwr. That's sweet of you, lovie. embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Morning bro..wassup??cheesy
I'm Good good. Anything for your boy?? cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk: Sweet-tease. I great you first. wink

9icegee. Howdey? wink

I must greet you too cool what's up?

thatgurlvixen:

Shuga..u want to cause wahala abigrin

I didn't see ur own too..and u didn't show me again so we're eventongue

Goodmorning jb..Lovely day to you too

Nooooooo..tell me d secret 1st grin
Okay, awill show you my own, let's set a date and time
N.B: d pic nor too fine......nor go dey expect one hengel grin

9icegee: *guess i didnt mean hate as in dislike but hate in a jookingly nice way...i knw there's no hate in them*
Thank God you know dis time and not think cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: What did I miss? sad sad
Everythng grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thou shall meet me here cheesy

Swiftboy: I cant keep up with this thread! Una dey try oh! See speed! Smh. By the time I read through,2 extra pages are always added! grin

Bro,,sorry eh.. D thing is u either read through or u continue from d last page.. Pele cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
Toba di igba yen. cheesy

Bawoni ni? Sho ji daadaa eh? smiley

bros, i hail u righteously.

Morning Jbluv.

Welcome Luxxy.

thatgurlvixen:

Hehehehe... am i also free to call u fizen?
grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *looks at emmyk....these days he's been off and on...kinda miss him...*
LOL. When I search my name on local search, if no latest quote is seen, I leave. I dont like jumping inside gists.

Because I know that kinda eye u will u to look at me, when I come within you and one of these hot chicks here. You dig? cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2013
NoLoveLost: lol or u no dey among dose butty gals wey dey go window shopping d only gals 'i know' dat are currently suffering are gals who ar home due to strike nd cnt c dier bf physically to colect B.I.S Money or card.. Their bf's av gone astray lol.. Nearest z dearest smtimes, u knw wink

Ah will assume d friend z a female grin Greet her 4 me

Lol...Ruby, girls don't have to see their bfs to get bis or a recharge, just a call away can do that, lol.

Yeah, went to see a female friend, lol I'l remember to send your greetings when next I see her wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

bros, i hail u righteously.

Morning Jbluv.

Welcome Luxxy.

Hehehehe... am i also free to call u fizen?
grin grin
Vixen stop the shakara, you need to know dis secret fast o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.