Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (704445 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

bros, i hail u righteously.
grin grin
Same here Shuga.
Through with Despicable Me ooo.

I love the ending part, where they were weddings..and those minors were singing. Makes me wanna cry. sad

Hulla pato? *you cant understand, I'm speaking MINOR* wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2013
*she's lying am sure...i knw fine girls, they never agree they're pretty, wen they know its the obviuos*
sweet-tease:

I must greet you too cool what's up?

Okay, awill show you my own, let's set a date and time
N.B: d pic nor too fine......nor go dey expect one hengel grin

Thank God you know dis time and not think cheesy
*lol funny girl*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: What did I miss? sad sad

Harlos's baby mama drama.. Goodmorning luxxycheesy

Emmyk:
I'm Good good. Anything for your boy?? cheesycheesy
Shey u will eat kuli?? grin

sweet-tease:

Okay, awill show you my own, let's set a date and time
N.B: d pic nor too fine......nor go dey expect one hengel grin

allright..if I no go expect hengel,, mah xpect angle??tongue

Shugamania:

Hehehehe... am i also free to call u fizen?
grin grin

Mehn..see blackmailembarassed anyway ya free provided u don't nominate metongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lucky us! Am hairy.......i don't have moustache o grin

Hehe.. Perfect combo.

Una compat is very 'ible'.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

I must greet you too cool what's up?
Nothing much. Helping my pops with something here. What's good at your ends? Calabar righ? cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
LOL. When I search my name on local search, if no latest quote is seen, I leave. I dont like jumping inside gists.

Because I know that kinda eye u will u to look at me, when I come within you and one of these hot chicks here. You dig? cheesycheesy
*who's grave...?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *me, i guess*

Lol...Hello 9icegee smiley

Emmyk:

Awwwr. That's sweet of you, lovie. embarassed

Modifier grin

Hello Emmyk smiley

sweet-tease:

Everythng grin

With this your wicked laugh, I know say I don miss plenty lol.

Oya talk abi any screen grabs for me? grin

Shuga sweet, thanks sis kiss

Good morning everyone cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Vixen stop the shakara, you need to know dis secret fast o grin

Tell me naembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Shey u will eat kuli?? grin
cheesycheesy you wanna let my sweet face to have pimples?? embarassed

Something else,

Something breakfastie... wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Am lost! Whats the topic of discussion?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

grin

Really? Just give me a name, who? Lol.

Morning dear, been a while...how is you? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *who's grave...?*
One man like that. cheesycheesy
Can still recollect? :-p
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2013
*if faces matched how names sound, den people like MY SOAP would be a very pretty girl...i wonder where she coined such nice nick from...maybe i gues thts y all these guys flock to her, thinking d obvious, tht she should be as pretty as her nick is...but how does she look..? am left to wonder in my thoughts, as i'v never seen her before hence i cant tell...not tht i mind much, as i pay more attention to WHO one is, and not HOW they look...but tht being said, wud i ever get to c her pic,..?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
One man like that. cheesycheesy
Can still recollect? :-p
lmao!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Swiftboy: Am lost! Whats the topic of discussion?
Not all that coruscate with respledence is auriferous. wink

Discuss.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
cheesycheesy you wanna let my sweet face to have pimples?? embarassed

Something else,

Something breakfastie... wink

Oya sorry..something breakfastie,, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shey u will eat moi moi ati obe tongue

luxanne:

grin

Really? Just give me a name, who? Lol.

Morning dear, been a while...how is you? cheesy

Dnt let me name and shame..here is a hint tho harlos claims she got preggers when she went to mars..if u know who amongst us went to mars..then u know d persongrin

Am good..missed yu as usual..wah did u bring for me?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: I can't read everything o. Plenty new pages cry cry

Lababoi, please I want to see your pictures now!!! angry
Why didn't you wait for me to be around before showing only ST? angry

Shuga, jbluv, harlos, vixen, sweet tease luxanne, I missed you guys plenty plenty. I'm sorry for the disappearance tho. My online personality travel go space small wink

Lol...good to have you back from space, missed ya too wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: lmao!!!
Your PC is very fast sha.
You almost replied before I dropped the shid.

Or is it 'Control R', doing the magic? wink

feel free to say it in my ears, if ur shy of others.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
*hmmmmm she actually said hi to me...today must be a very nice day...am so honoured!!! so tempted to start a conversation with her, A REAL ONE...but here..? ah! they'll all strangle me!!...maybe on another place, a real chat site, not a forum, and definitly not here tht iv not chatted with any1*
luxanne:

Lol...Hello 9icegee smiley

Modifier grin

Hello Emmyk smiley

Shuga sweet, thanks sis kiss

Good morning everyone cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *she's lying am sure...i knw fine girls, they never agree they're pretty, wen they know its the obviuos*
*lol funny girl*
Kai! And am telling the truth Oº°˚˚

thatgurlvixen:

allright..if I no go expect hengel,, mah xpect angle??tongue

Mehn..see blackmailembarassed anyway ya free
provided u don't nominate metongue
Angle is okay cos dependn on d angle you take look d pic, i fit fine small or wowo grin

Emmyk:
Nothing much. Helping my pops with something here. What's good at your ends? Calabar righ? cheesycheesy
Everythng with a perfect weather! Its Benin city!

luxanne:

Ms_pee tried to blackmail my baby boy but her plans failed grin i cried small sha embarassed
My screen grab app dey on vacation grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Oya sorry..something breakfastie,, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shey u will eat moi moi ati obe tongue

LOL. I always eat that for dinner. smiley

What I want is 'that thing'. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2013
lol am using the WI-FI at the office
Emmyk:
Your PC is very fast sha.
You almost replied before I dropped the shid.

Or is it 'Control R', doing the magic? wink

feel free to say it in my ears, if ur shy of others.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Tell me naembarassed
Upload your pishure first, but wait until after have charged my fone.....it will go off any moment from now sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: lol am using the WI-FI at the office
Hehhehehehehe.......i will tell your boss tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:

Discuss.

Worrisdiss Honourable patrick in the making grin u suppose dey follow set waec questions gringrin

luxanne:

Lol...good to have you back from space, missed ya too wink
There u go..u didn't need a hint after all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
*lmao!! is this english>>??!!! looks more like ethiopian to me*
Emmyk:

Discuss.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2013
*he's also on it, hence i aint afraid, let her go ahead*
sweet-tease:

Hehhehehehehe.......i will tell your boss tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Worrisdiss Honourable patrick in the making grin u suppose dey follow set waec questions gringrin

There u go..u didn't need a hint after all
You won see plenty F9 abi? grin
Btw Hon. Patrick has psychiatric problem oo, forcefully pronouncing some bini words in an english way to make it sound lik a big grammar. What da hell is Kinkrumkrakrum Definately not english undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Worrisdiss Honourable patrick in the making grin u suppose dey follow set waec questions.
Yes you knowww *adjusting my agbada* *head doubling it normal size*. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Upload your pishure first, but wait until after have charged my fone.....it will go off any moment from now sad
U want to do mago mago..that wasn't what we agreed on jortongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *he's also on it, hence i aint afraid, let her go ahead*
Now he is feigning bravery grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
U want to do mago mago..that wasn't what we agreed on jortongue
No.......okay i wil let you know wen i charge my fone, after PHCN restore power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.