Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (704362 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Yago lona,,shey mojo yemi my lover niitongue

Mama se love u simi mo ooo. . Heheh.

I dey stand by sha
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Morning ms peecheesy

By popular demand,,we chose u to represent ustongue

I'm an 'm' in an 'f' clothing tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

That kind juju wey strong, na u give am the juju?

Lool. Me ke. If i get d juju i go don use am on all d babes wey dey here lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2013
This the fastest thread ever.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehe.. If they like they diss, na them sabi.
U'll let them get to u?

Nope..ko kan aye gringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/1516929/sweet-sexy-beautiful-voices-nairalanders

lalaboi:

Mama se love u simi mo ooo. . Heheh.

I dey stand by sha

Ojo wo ni mose 'love u' si eh Standby abi,, Waa duro petongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm an 'm' in an 'f' clothing tongue

Ko marra..na u go stil rep ustongue

Deiok: This the fastest thread ever.

Secondedgrin. Morning deiok
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

I agree, where's ur picsha?

I use a nokia torchlight phone embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Sheenor: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Eyeee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

I use a nokia torchlight phone embarassed

Lets just go ask nitlad. He will provide everybodies picture lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Ko marra..na u go stil rep ustongue

Nah...I dey bench, I go fote for you wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Nitlad? Lol no abeg. That winsh can do anything to make me cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Don't even try itgringrin

ms_pee:

Nah...I dey bench, I go fote for you wink

Fote kor,,fote nii..I get injury for nose,,I go dey bench with u sef.. Oya shift cheesy

Hiya sheenor,,welcomesmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Fote kor,,fote nii..I get injury for nose,,I go dey bench with u sef.. Oya shift cheesy

Hiya sheenor,,welcomesmiley

Oya come siddon, make sweet tease and luxanne go carry the cup come cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee: Good morning sweets (only the ladies) kiss

Please where are the pictures? I want to go and nominate too kiss
One of you should do us proud wink

Oya! Pictures!!

Good day dear kiss

Hehe, after we see your own...we want to nominate you too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by gigabytes: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hi Ms_Pee kiss

Hi Lux luv smiley

Hi ammanda tongue

Vixen I see u wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I'm scared of father christmasembarassed

He created a thread with ALL our VNs

Morning ms peecheesy

By popular demand,,we chose u to represent ustongue

Aww, okay I'll send you your nl crush, give me a name wink

Just saw the thread, not bad really. Afterall, there are some vns I didn't hear so opportunity for me to hear them.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Good day dear kiss

Hehe, after we see your own...we want to nominate you too

Nah. I use a nokia torchlight phone. No picture embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

I dey come mah buy puff puff and egg road first,,u sabi where miley cyrus buy her foam finger so??we go need am to do supporters club gringrin

Obinoscopy: Hi Ms_Pee kiss

Hi Lux luv smiley

Hi ammanda tongue

Vixen I see u wink

Scopes,,wassup?? How body? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

Lool. Me ke. If i get d juju i go don use am on all d babes wey dey here lol

Hehe, confession of lala, stingy boi tongue.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi Ms_Pee kiss

Hi Lux luv smiley

Hi ammanda tongue

Vixen I see u wink

Hey hun smiley howdy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Aww, okay I'll send you your nl crush, give me a name wink

Just saw the thread, not bad really. Afterall, there are some vns I didn't hear so opportunity for me to hear them.

I don't have a nl crush lipsrsealed

True tho,,jst downloaded some..its strictly shalas he uploaded not our freestyles grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Whats with this latin of yours? Speak english jor!
Emmyk:
Not all that coruscate with respledence is auriferous. wink

Discuss.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk: *way to go Emmy. Atleast, I'm giving 9icegee a face, *not that he should be reading this part, because he musnt know, buh it's my quest!*.

Now I know he's a gent, who works at *****, he's in his mid 80s undecided, with flowing beards conspicuously everywhere,

he's on a parkingshirt presently*. smiley
*lmao!!!! bloody guy!!! am gonna have to kill this guy one day for real!!!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmyk:
Hehehe. I pray. Not untill u tell me how u gonna do that, sweety. I'm 6ft, you are 5. wink
*she's 5..??! thts a recommendation...i tot she was like 3ft. 6"*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Hehe, sweet tease abi cos that gurl na killer shape she gets cheesy

ms_pee:

The same torch light fon wey u dey use browse abi, hehe. Upload ur pix jor
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
*but i guess she responded anyway...am surficed with smiley...aint oliver twist, wont want more*
luxanne: 9icegee you know very well I can't respond to you that way.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

True tho,,jst downloaded some..its strictly shalas he uploaded not our freestyles grin
*why's she lying...!! i aint yet dead nor have i left NL...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Hehe... your heartbeat just increased abi grin

Lol, saw that too
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
*THIS CHICK IS BACK...??!! shocked :oGRRRRRR!!!!! tot she'l never come back cry cry angry angry sad sad...hope she has not seen stufs i spoke about her in her abscence, with the believe tht she has deactivated...now i hold my breath...hope she wont do a search, go find dem out, den come finish me with tht her {BAD} mouth*
ms_pee:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I dey come mah buy puff puff and egg road first,,u sabi where miley cyrus buy her foam finger so??we go need am to do supporters club gringrin

Abeg buy beloxxi crackers for me, I go pay later.

Abi o? Make other groupies them no go overpower us grin
Ask shugamania, I hear say she sef get the foam fingers
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

The same torch light fon wey u dey use browse abi, hehe. Upload ur pix jor

Oya wait make I enter studio wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.