Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712936 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

You dey craze. grin
Na my age dey see red? Me wey dem born yesterday angry

You wey get bakassi like omotola one. . . Olamide dey sing for u sef/ . . u carry front, u carry back, U too package, Harlos nor one leave you. . he's feeeling yoooouuuu ehhh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..just had to comment..the smiles too.. cool

You welcome..take care. kiss

Aww.. *Blushing seriously*
mwuaahh.. Do take care too. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

What are u saying. . I am from epe. But i cannot "simi" right now. lol. yeye slanging. won ti ko ran e

Go away! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Muss you shout itt. . muss yooouuuu angry Bebeto

O dun oogringrin

O dun wo akinyemi aratongue

Reini is on mat leave,,la la la la la la!cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

shockedshocked ya from d eti okun?? Abi eti osatongue

Stop calling my brother's nameangry

Talo ko ran e?grin
angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

O dun oogringrin

O dun wo akinyemi aratongue

Reini is on mat leave,,la la la la la la!cheesy

See you mouth. . I dunno where you lot get ur stories from. .

Reini boo. If you seeing this. . dont mind them
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Aww.. *Blushing seriously*
mwuaahh.. Do take care too. cheesy

Won tan e. . o lo n tan candle loool. . . shior
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Lalaboi, I try abi? angry

Hehehehe.. Ms Peegrin on d mic cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

You wey get bakassi like omotola one. . . Olamide dey sing for u sef/ . . u carry front, u carry back, U too package, Harlos nor one leave you. . he's feeeling yoooouuuu ehhh
uhn

Awayuundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
harlos: Where are the pishures...sad

I want to gv scores...

Ask lalaboi tongue

thatgurlvixen:

You ring a bell of sense cheesy

She Is mrs endowedwink

Nominate urself too otongue

And am very sure, she's hippie like Mj but I can only imagine as we didn't see her full view cheesy

Lol...thanks dear kiss

Shugamania: Chai, Luxanne carry leave story..ah leave story.
See am looking for luxanne..ebaa! grin

Sweetheart kiss.. The house is full nahh.

Oya let's trade too cool

grin grin

lalaboi: Lux. . Halloween don pass o. . o fe ma se cat woman

grin
How e tak consign you, na u I show?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

My bakassi na gift, even nurses fear the day wey dem born me. Don't jolos me tongue

Harlos nor fit leave na, na yansh naim go break that boy head
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

See you mouth. . I dunno where you lot get ur stories from. .

Reini boo. If you seeing this. . dont mind them

From ms pee's blog os coftongue

Reini boo..mind us oo..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Then dey everly get last person here? angry angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Muss you shout itt. . muss yooouuuu angry Bebeto

Sharrapp.. Diego. tongue

it's a thing of joy and I go carry speaker sef. Cry if u want tongue

ms_pee:

Ungwanu! wink

Lol.. Oya, let's go.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
harlos: angry

Poor baby.. ST's on her way sho gbo?tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
luxanne:

Ask lalaboi tongue

And am very sure, she's hippie like Mj but I can only imagine as we didn't see her full view cheesy

Lol...thanks dear kiss

grin grin

grin
How e tak consign you, na u I show?
wetin concern lala with ur pishure... Na im dey do ur side too? cheesy

Bobo yi ti baad gan o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shuga, you go first. I'm uploading mine right away smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Won tan e. . o lo n tan candle loool. . . shior

Hehe.. Shey iwo ni mi ba tan ni?
Jolosi..Leave me with my candle cool tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

My bakassi na gift, even nurses fear the day wey dem born me. Don't jolos me tongue

Harlos nor fit leave na, na yansh naim go break that boy head
eeh, dis gel no go spoil sumtin 4 me, i no wan undastand wetin u nd lala dey talk again o

Ukwushocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Harlos, the baby is kicking cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Shuga, you go first. I'm uploading mine right away smiley

Lol.. I dont believe u still.. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Poor baby.. ST's on her way sho gbo?tongue
na u dey keep my wife angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Harlos, the baby is kicking cry
So it's now Harlos?? After all my investments? cry cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
luxanne:

Ask lalaboi lalaball tongue

Lol...thanks dear kiss

Fixedgringrin

Luxx,,shuga rings a bell of sense,, but ur d mrs endowed.. Both of u most nominate urselves fa.. Ms pee and myself will cheer.. Go shuga!! Go luxxy!! cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Fixedgringrin

Luxx,,shuga rings a bell of sense,, but ur d mrs endowed.. Both of u most nominate urselves fa.. Ms pee and myself will cheer.. Go shuga!! Go luxxy!! cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Harlos, the baby is kicking cry
which one
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
harlos: na u dey keep my wife angry

Yes keh angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. I dont believe u still.. tongue

Oya lemme go first
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Feraz: So it's now Harlos?? After all my investments? cry cry cry
she do mistake undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Fixedgringrin

hehe.. Na me u wan wash today ba?

Cheer ko, cheerios ni.

If u, ms pee, lux or st wont go, i'll go offer moral support to peeps in d romance section. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Feraz: shocked shocked shocked

Feraz sensei.. U missed gaantongue

harlos: which one

shockedshocked asiri ti tu oo.. So she's carrying more than one child..lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Yes keh angry
u no even fear.... I dnt joke with my precious o angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.