Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,728 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712803 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: So I didn't get to see any pictures, right? angry
shocked painment ooo tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania: Lala stop peeping. Where's Reine?
Going down in
Mo peep ti. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
luxanne: Alright.

Fine girl kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Lalaboi, I try abi? angry

I nefa lizzen. . my phone is down . . n this yeye laptop dont play amr. . i hate windows with passion
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

I nefa lizzen. . my phone is down . . n this yeye laptop dont play amr. . i hate windows with passion

Don't even give me stories! I'm in a hot seat! angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Don't even give me stories! I'm in a hot seat! angry angry

Then put cold pure water underneath na lol. . u always frowning. i will unfrown you now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good evening everyone, especially to the ladies kiss

Shuga, I'm sorry dear, but can I see your picture? I came late embarassed

Do this for me beh beh kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shugashockedshocked

Maami, kini mose fa?

luxanne: You missed, sorry tongue

No i didnt, i saw.

And i saw that shape too, very cokebottle-ish.

Oya let me go n nominate. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Then put cold pure water underneath na lol. . u always frowning. i will unfrown you now

Lol. My joy battery don low, that's why I am frowning. No place to charge am cry

Jor na, listen to that VN angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:
Mo peep ti. . .

U didnt answer my question, where's Reinivaoli?
Is the rumour true? shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi: Walked in at the right moment. . . . . hehehe

Lol

Shugamania:

Trying to be like u smiley
Lol. Thanks ma'am, it's trade by barter though.

Ur turn.

Lol wink

Done smiley

thatgurlvixen:

U gaan wear ojuju maskgringrin

D bod on u tho..*wipes sweat* tongue

grin that was why I uploaded the second pix, thanks smiley

ms_pee:
Fine girl kiss

You saw my pix after I missed yours? shocked
I no go gree o, lol.

Thanks dear kiss
Oya ur turn smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Where are the pishures...sad

I want to gv scores...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. My joy battery don low, that's why I am frowning. No place to charge am cry

Jor na, listen to that VN angry

Whatttt whh whw whhat?? Your joystick acceptor is looow?? shocked shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oya who are those that want lala and reine's gist? Put up your hands!!! grin

I carry the gist come for ghana-must-go bag wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Maami, kini mose fa?

No i didnt, i saw.

You ring a bell of sense cheesy

She Is mrs endowedwink

Nominate urself too otongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

U didnt answer my question, where's Reinivaoli?
Is the rumour true? shocked

Reini is busy with getting A grades n setting example for our upcoming kids. . wink . .Divorce bawo. . aint nobody sexier that her. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lux. . Halloween don pass o. . o fe ma se cat woman
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Has to be Pee Milito and Fizen Kizen speading these rumours. . olori gbeske meji
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Whatttt whh whw whhat?? Your joystick acceptor is looow?? shocked shocked

Lol. Fvck you!!! angry
I said I'm not happy angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chai, Luxanne carry leave story..ah leave story.
See am looking for luxanne..ebaa! grin

ms_pee: Good evening everyone, especially to the ladies kiss

Shuga, I'm sorry dear, but can I see your picture? I came late embarassed

Do this for me beh beh kiss

Sweetheart kiss.. The house is full nahh.

Oya let's trade too cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Oya who are those that want lala and reine's gist? Put up your hands!!! grin

Me me..*kaing owo soke* grin

Shuga,,stand behind me o..I got here firsttongue

lalaboi:

Reini is busy with getting A grades n setting example for our upcoming kids. . wink . .Divorce bawo. . aint nobody sexier that her. . .

angry shush,,let's hear d gisttongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
harlos: Where are the pishures...sad

I want to gv scores...

Keep quiet!!! angry

Get close at your own peril sha grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

No i didnt, i saw.

grin

Me sef, I wan go nominate cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi: Has to be Pee Milito and Fizen Kizen speading these rumours. . olori gbeske meji

Be quiet! angry

Esimi epehgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Fvck you!!! angry
I said I'm not happy angry

O badi e laiye . . lol

Why are u nor happy? U dey see red at the moment?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Be quiet! angry

Esimi epehgrin

What are u saying. . I am from epe. But i cannot "simi" right now. lol. yeye slanging. won ti ko ran e
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Sweetheart kiss.. The house is full nahh.

Oya let's trade too cool

Ungwanu! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

O badi e laiye . . lol

Why are u nor happy? U dey see red at the moment?

You dey craze. grin
Na my age dey see red? Me wey dem born yesterday angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Oya who are those that want lala and reine's gist? Put up your hands!!! grin

*Wavin both hands*

Here ma..

hehehe.. Lala, i dont believe u.
Abi she's on mat leave? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Keep quiet!!! angry

Get close at your own peril sha grin
awon pictures yen da?

Who and who?? Do gbeborun 4 me jare
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

*Wavin both hands*

Here ma..

hehehe.. Lala, i dont believe u.
Abi she's on mat leave? wink

Muss you shout itt. . muss yooouuuu angry Bebeto
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

What are u saying. . I am from epe. But i cannot "simi" right now. lol. yeye slanging. won ti ko ran e

shockedshocked ya from d eti okun?? Abi eti osatongue

Stop calling my brother's nameangry

Talo ko ran e?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.