Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706597 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
fabulousdame:
it was okay en urs? btw.. i dint hear from u yesterday

morning dear

it was aiite. . . Was just busy with some NYSC ish. .I am actually a good corper lol But SHuga thinks i'm a ghost corper lol. Wassup for today na.

texanomaly: Morning y'all

Hallosss Texan
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Hallosss Texan
Howdy
smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
texanomaly:
Howdy
smiley

Bone those levels! I dey. how u dey?

Heard you wanted some tutorials on how to be Streets? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Lalaboi and vixen home alone? lipsrsealed

Elepepe!!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Lalaboi and vixen home alone? lipsrsealed

Elepepe!!! grin

You mean me and her alone in the room? cheesy hehehe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

it was aiite. . . Was just busy with some NYSC ish. .I am actually a good corper an otondotongue lol But SHuga thinks i'm a ghost corper lol. Wassup for today na.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Lalaboi and vixen home alone? lipsrsealed

Elepepe!!! grin
shockedshocked oogbadun

Elepepe korgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Vixen. . I don pass that Otondo Stage tipe tipe. .Or u dont know what an otondo means? lol shior.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi: Vixen. . I don pass that Otondo Stage tipe tipe. .Or u dont know what an otondo means? lol shior.

Ko kan aye..once an otondo,, always an otondo kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

Bone those levels! I dey. how u dey?

Heard you wanted some tutorials on how to be Streets? grin

Im doing great. I want tutorials on what?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Sorry
Laterz
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

You mean me and her alone in the room? cheesy hehehe

Make una no do something o angry

*follows them about/around the room*

No doing for una today! tongue
Esimi epeh!!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shockedshocked oogbadun

Elepepe korgrin

I get fifer wink

Esimi epeh ni!!! wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Make una no do something o angry

*follows them about/around the room*

No doing for una today! tongue
Esimi epeh!!! grin

Do what??tongue if lalaboi wifey catch am..lipsrsealed

gringrin

ms_pee:

I get fifer wink

Esimi epeh ni!!! wink

shocked yellow fifer u dey bleash o,,u dey bleashtonguegrin

If nitlad catch u say u dey 'lepepe' everywhere..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Do what??tongue if lalaboi wifey catch am..lipsrsealed

grin

I hear say lalaboi and e wife don divorce, na rumour o. wink

thatgurlvixen:

shocked yellow fifer u dey bleash o,,u dey bleashtonguegrin

If nitlad catch u say u dey 'lepepe' everywhere..

Lepepe ko, letomatoes ni
Nitlad don go vacation, he can only read and bite his fingers grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beync: Morning people

Back to sender grin grin grin

At last he released you.Just take it easy. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

it was aiite. . . Was just busy with some NYSC ish. .I am actually a good corper lol But SHuga thinks i'm a ghost corper lol. Wassup for today na
lol...good corper ke...we just dey oh
texanomaly:

How are you today fab?
i'm good
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Una use style talkative, was not here for some few hours and i don meet 4pages angry angry undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by EBK25: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bbeee: Uncle D u miss me? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by EBK25: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
kola oloye:
Back to sender grin grin grin

At last he released you.Just take it easy. wink
mehn, it was nice seeing the sky today cheesy

Have you seen talina yet?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi:

it was aiite. . . Was just busy with some NYSC ish. .I like to think I'm a good corper lol But SHuga knows i'm a ghost corper lol. Wassup for today na.

Fixed cool cool tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lol...

Hello Beync and Princeparix, welcome back smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Where on earth is everyone? This place is so quiet.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
On one week vacation I guess, lol.

Good evening sis and how was your day?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi pweety lux and shugacane

Yes the train is slow today
Sometimes it's like that
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
luxanne: Lol...

Hello Beync and Princeparix, welcome back smiley

Hi luxxy. Hi Bey
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
sweet-tease:
Goodmorning y'all

Harlos boo, am sorry, i had a flat ba3.

Luxanne, somebody i don't know was messing with my fone lipsrsealed

I hear, so can he or she come mess with it now? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
luxanne: On one week vacation I guess, lol.

Good evening sis and how was your day?

It was fine o. Hope urs was too.

Where are my fellow picture-seeking pple? Let me quickly show my owambe pic.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beync: Hi pweety lux and shugacane

Yes the train is slow today
Sometimes it's like that

Am fine dearie, and you?

Chei, my sister name don suffer, shugacane fa, lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Hi luxxy. Hi Bey

Shugamania:

It was fine o. Hope urs was too.

Where are my fellow picture-seeking pple? Let me quickly show my owambe pic.

Yes dear, it was.

Me, me, am here, lemme represent them cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
NoLoveLost: luxanne baby good morning dear, i hope she is okay (roxanne) grin

We hope so dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.