Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711803 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:22am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *tot she never used to like me....So i wonder y it aint fair tht she misd de 'mistaken' pic...how wud some1 wanna c some1 she doesnt like...?*

Cos you saw mine sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:22am On Nov 19, 2013
elrony:

Howdy missy?? wink

I'm aiit. You? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Luxxane.... Pishure sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Cos you saw mine sad

You and that robot tho grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

hmmm... Alright.

All of u are just doing shakara.

Lala n Feraz, come n contest for mr Nl jare.

Lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
u'll see it wink

u can

When? angry

No, I can't
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

i just dnt want to talk...lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:28am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: i just dnt want to talk...lipsrsealed

Why? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 1:28am On Nov 19, 2013
See me dey hope say Luxanne go surprise me na in make me never go bed after two pages of professing that. . . I don dey go sleep... angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...

hey dear, long time no seesmiley

Hmmm...u didn't look for me lol

How u doing?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: Na so oh my sister. I no come know wetin happen. . . embarassed
For where?
Luxanne oh. . . grin grin

What? grin

Don't worry, I'll be there to cheer you up wink

elrony:

Lol it ain't as it seem....shakara no dey my dictionary na hehehe grin

Link to the Mr NL thread, mami!!!

Hope u 'd register for ms Nl.?

Yay! He's contesting smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:30am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

When? angry

No, I can't
if u can change ur mood 4 three day without dis kind of face...
Smile nd be happy always at anythin on dis thread.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:30am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm aiit. You? smiley

I'm good dear....hope u had a gud day??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: See me dey hope say Luxanne go surprise me na in make me never go bed after two pages of professing that. . . I don dey go sleep... angry

Lol...na harlos dey spoil your show grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Why? undecided
i dnt want to get myself into wahala
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
if u can change ur mood 4 three day without dis kind of face...
Smile nd be happy always at anythin on dis thread.

Oya, I agree to your terms and conditions cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: i dnt want to get myself into wahala

Whose wahala? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: Hehehe...what did he teach you and where did he teleport you to?

We just went for a long walk,outskirts of konoha.... grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

What? grin

Don't worry, I'll be there to cheer you up wink

Yay! He's contesting smiley

Hehe Feraz n Harlos right? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:34am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Cos you saw mine sad
*i wonder wen i'v ever said i'v seen her pic...or is it tht cartoon she puts up in her profile? Is tht her?....i dont know how any1 here looks like. Hence it baffles me if she comes and say i'v seen her befor wen i hate absolutly no idea how she looks*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Luxxane u are lettin them blame me for what i knw nothing about o...
Come out nd show us nasad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:35am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: Luxxane.... Pishure sad

angry

ms_pee:

Nothing grin

harlos: i just dnt want to talk...lipsrsealed

angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2013
elrony:

Hehe Feraz n Harlos right? cheesy
uhm
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2013
elrony:

I'm good dear....hope u had a gud day??

Yeah. Hope you did too?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: See me dey hope say Luxanne go surprise me na in make me never go bed after two pages of professing that. . . I don dey go sleep... angry

Sowi, I don't want Harlos to see me, another time okay wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2013
*looks around...how many ppl in de room...? Quickly post pic and removd*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

angry

Nothing grin

angry

that face....means trouble

hope i neva enta am like dis grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2013
elrony:

Hmmm...u didn't look for me lol

How u doing?

In my mind, I did, lol

Am aii, and you? Good to see you, you are contesting smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:40am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *looks around...how many ppl in de room...?*

Ogbeni, take this thing down! angry
Go and use tura and tempovate gel wink wink

Thank me later
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:41am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol...na harlos dey spoil your show grin

Exactly grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:41am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Sowi, I don't want Harlos to see me, another time okay wink
...sad bt...bt... I dnt see u the other tym
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: uhm

Lol..wah?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.