Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706557 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
did you treat me well in ur dream

Did you come? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Told ya he's a ghost. cheesy

Hehehe.. Good morning everyone.

Olodo . . i'm on corper duty today. . so no work.hater osi!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Did you come? undecided
undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Told ya he's a ghost. cheesy

Hehehe.. Good morning everyone.

Ghost corper cheesy

Good morning shugamania
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
undecided

undecided undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2013
*is this girl ever not gonna leave me alone...??!! did i c her picture?? NO!!! do i long to c it?? NO!!! so i wonder hw the picture talk came in...besides, if she's dark and proud, y den wud she recommend bleaching to a 'handsomely' dark guy?? amuses me...oh! i almost 4got, girls speak in opposite...am sure my pic must'v left her astonished and she probably ws drooling over it and the only way she could contain the urge and feelings is to speak tht way. now i knw*
ms_pee:

Shut up!!!
Didn't you see my pictures? I'm dark and proud. angry
Unadulterated shinning black for that matter.
Ain't nobody got time for wash wash looks angry
*the only word she knows...y cant she bring up something else...dont knw y i always feel like punching her!!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

When you are serious grin

Going to bed now, I've passed my bed time.

Feraz: When am I gonna see your family? cool
*so she is married and has a family...??!! shocked*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: mehn, it was nice seeing the sky today cheesy

Have you seen talina yet?grin
You better cover your track very well because the investigation is ongoing.

Imissyoutoo kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *is this girl ever not gonna leave me alone...??!! did i c her picture?? NO!!! do i long to c it?? NO!!! so i wonder hw the picture talk came in...besides, if she's dark and proud, y den wud she recommend bleaching to a 'handsomely' dark guy?? amuses me...oh! i almost 4got, girls speak in opposite...am sure my pic must'v left her astonished and she probably ws drooling over it and the only way she could contain the urge and feelings is to speak tht way. now i knw* *the only word she knows...y cant she bring up something else...dont knw y i always feel like punching her!!*

^^ jump you pass! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehe, pele.. They dey play loff, U sef play ur own with Ruby lipsrsealed cheesy
Just seeing this.. Shuga can like to pair people tongue ms match maker grin ℓ̊ sumtyms wonder why ℓ̊ don't see your own nairaland husband lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2013
*murmurs to self and then clears throat*Can someone please be nice and show me the way out as i think i'm in the wrong thread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2013
kola oloye:
You better cover your track very well because the investigation is ongoing.

Imissyoutoo kiss
I don't have any cockroach in my cupboard to cover nau grin. U dint answer whether u have seen her or not, what's has gone wrong? Hehehegrin

Memissyoutoowithplentydramainthepalace.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2013
p_kasso: *murmurs to self and then clears throat*Can someone please be nice and show me the way out as i think i'm in the wrong thread?

This way ---------»
undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning kOla oloye, how is kody licky our queen? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by pkasso(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

This way ---------»
undecided
Thanks
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2013
*yeah, as expected..afterall, wot does one do wen truth is brought out to u so knwingly open lik this?? u JUMP AND PASS cos any further thing u say might only make de points more glaring...not tht i ws expecting her to say anything with regards to wot i said...wud'v rather been shocked if she said something...now she's only doing the expected. not surprised at all*
ms_pee:

^^ jump you pass! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: that is too quick to conclude undecided
did someone tell u i'm one of them?
harlost, I don't like the way you are squeezing your face around me, am not the cause of sweet tease disappearance.

O! I remember. The last time she and jb were making arrangement to travel to mars and you couldn't do nathing to stop hertongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
p_kasso: Thanks

You're welcome smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *yeah, as expected..afterall, wot does one do wen truth is brought out to u so knwingly open lik this?? u JUMP AND PASS cos any further thing u say might only make de points more glaring...not tht i ws expecting her to say anything with regards to wot i said...wud'v rather been shocked if she said something...now she's only doing the expected. not surprised at all*

Get lost!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2013
*i open de door for him...immediately he passes am gonna kick him in the butt and shove him out so roughly he'l end up bruised!*
p_kasso: *murmurs to self and then clears throat*Can someone please be nice and show me the way out as i think i'm in the wrong thread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi:

Olodo . . i'm on corper duty today. . so no work.hater osi!

Hihihihuhuhuhehehe.. o fe ke tongue

Lala can lactate tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Hihihihuhuhuhehehe.. o fe ke tongue

Lala can lactate tongue

Lactating father cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Harlos!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: harlost, I don't like the way you are squeezing your face around me, am not the cause of sweet tease disappearance.

O! I remember. The last time she and jb were making arrangement to travel to mars and you couldn't do nathing to stop hertongue

smileycheesygrin...

*Could dis be true? Bt i stopped her before she could say it nd she...do i still remember what happend Wait.... Where is Jb? shocked *

erm...do u av any info?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee: Harlos!!! angry
Hello good morning. Welcome to my people care service. What can i do for you grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:

smileycheesygrin...

*Could dis be true? Bt i stopped her before she could say it nd she...do i still remember what happend Wait.... Where is Jb? shocked *

erm...do u av any info?
jb is not around here. The more reason why you should be worried cheesy

Which infor? Abeg, I wasn't here o.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2013
When you hear your name be ready

Shugamania
Luxanne
Fabulousdame

The three of una upload pics in D̶̲̥̅̊ absense of M̶̲̥̅̊ε 'All-My-T Ruby'..

Abeg una go find time reupload, ah nr wan carry last cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: Hello good morning. Welcome to my people care service. What can i do for you grin

Lol. See ya head like basketball

I want to see ya picture angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2013
yallo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: jb is not around here. The more reason why you should be worried cheesy

Which infor? Abeg, I wasn't here o.

embarassedembarassedembarassed

maybe u have idea, where jb or ST is... Ok u said Mars.
This is serious anybody dat goes there dnt always come back single....

No! ST can't do this No!! embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. See ya head like basketball

I want to see ya picture angry
show me ur 32 first smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Pwincepawix how far??

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.