Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712415 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:08am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *she doesnt like me (at least she has clearly showed tht more dan once) and i'v never seen her pic...so i wonder wot de rational is behind she bothering with pictures am putting up here by error*

Stop making a fuzz about this, will you or will you not? I need to go to bed tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:10am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:

yes u can put another one cheesy

Never grin

Feraz: Blame it on the connection. . . cry

Aww.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:11am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

OMG and Harlos did grin

I need to go to bed, lol
gringringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 2:13am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: ayam nt ready embarassed

no dats nt it...lipsrsealed

Really?? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 2:14am On Nov 19, 2013
The moniker present here is making me laugh... grin grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:14am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Never grin

Aww.
undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Last time Feraz
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:15am On Nov 19, 2013
elrony:

Really?? grin
if i see how they do this one, i might consider undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 2:17am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne: Last time Feraz
When am I gonna see your family? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:18am On Nov 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: When am I gonna see your family? cool

When you are serious grin

Going to bed now, I've passed my bed time.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:21am On Nov 19, 2013
good night
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

When you are serious grin

Going to bed now, I've passed my bed time.

Ok dear. . .g.night. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:23am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: good night

Why didn't you say it earlier? angry

Elrony dear, am off to bed, good night and you too 9icegee smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Sleep tyt luxxie!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: if i see how they do this one, i might consider undecided

Hmmm...so nobody wan rep Forum Games abi??.... angry

Wicked fine boys!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Who watch the match yesterday? I think the Nigerian team needs a lesson or two about defending...the 2 goals and the clear cut attempts by the Italians are as a result of defensive lapses the team's got as weakness.the Italian 2 goals are similar in a way,if Eagles want to go far they must learn never to get stretch like that defensively! They played well.whats your take fellow soccer fans?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2013
At least the result wasn't far from expectation... Kudos to them.

Good morning everybody...hope my Sweet show up today. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2013
See them. . . . Talkativesss. .
cho cho cho cho for 5 pages
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi: See them. . . . Talkativesss. .
cho cho cho cho for 5 pages

Shsssssshh angry

Good morning, go to work!!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Shsssssshh angry

undecided
gud mrng to u nd lala.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *she doesnt know de differenc between a shot in a well lit bar at night and another in open places at other times...so how will i blame her..? If only she was abit exposed den she'l surely know how to talk...now she wants me to bleach i guess (thts trying to understand wot she meant all along, and in cut and joined tongue) cos probably she's not proud of her looks and has used chemicals to alter herself, without thinking wot'l be de effects later in her life...too bad, too bad! just another girl who looks too much at the mirror but never is satisfied on wot she sees*

Shut up!!!
Didn't you see my pictures? I'm dark and proud. angry
Unadulterated shinning black for that matter.
Ain't nobody got time for wash wash looks angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Benyc, I sight you. Good morning smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Shsssssshh angry

O ba di e laiye. . . me to shhh?. . sege dangoroba/
\
No work jor

Harlito. . You nor dey sleep?. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
undecided
gud mrng to u nd lala.

Good morning undecided
Where is your picture? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi:

O ba di e laiye. . . me to shhh?. . sege dangoroba/
\
No work jor

Waka!! angry

No work? Today is tuesday o, lazy corper wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee: Benyc, I sight you. Good morning smiley
good morning to u
And all smiley.

Wondering how this thread got here, forumgamites people don't sleep at night
and they r first to wake up cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Good morning undecided
Where is your picture? angry
did you treat me well in ur dream

Lalito...ur noise woke me up, hows ur night?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: good morning to u
And all smiley.

Wondering how this thread got here, forumgamites people don't sleep at night
and they r first to wake up cheesy
NL is now part of them, not thier fault grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: NL is now part of them, not thier fault grin
you inclusive
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: you inclusive
that is too quick to conclude undecided
did someone tell u i'm one of them?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Waka!! angry

No work? Today is tuesday o, lazy corper wink

Told ya he's a ghost. cheesy

Hehehe.. Good morning everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.