Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,636 members, 7,865,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712389 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello LL. Yaya kike? Yaya zarfi?

Ki na jindadi a gefe n ki ko? cheesy cheesy

You got me lost dear, english please, lol

How you been? Heard you went to mars with lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Good evening everyone.
Shugamania: Hiya lux, Jb, ms pee..
Shugadarl wusup? Yaya aiki yo? Yaya su yaara n ki?

Me za ki bani yo cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Bren,.. D difference is clear cheesy
how r u jor..

Good evening everyone.

Hehehehe.. Babe im aite o. How you dey?

Ofcos difference suppose dey na.. Shior.. Tboy is my shadow. grin grin *whispers* don't tell him I said that lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello sir/ma (pls feel free to underline which it is), you are welcome to the show smiley.

So have we met or hav we bin introduced? cheesy cheesy cheesy

*gives him a hard knock* Have we met? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:

Luxxy Lawv. kiss ive been a good gyal. wink

How's you?

A good gurl? I don't trust you dear lol.

Been good dear... why you still using your brother's acct, is it that hard opening yours? Lol.

Halo dear, welcome.

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello LL.
Yaya kike? =How are you
Yaya zarfi? =Howz d heat

Ki na jindadi a gefe n ki ko? =You are enjoying ursef @ur side I hope cheesy cheesy
luxanne:

You got me lost dear, english please, lol

How you been? Heard you went to mars with lipsrsealed
Nawa o. So una don spread news finish. Hope say Harlos never vex go deactivate im account o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: She's not in town? Why sad.

I travelled and didn't take her with me sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Pele.
Hopefully 2moro or nxt.smiley

How d belle? The bomboy don dey kick? D papa don gree say na im get am abi una don gbon yo ni? cheesy cheesy

Aiit.

The bomboy don even dey beat me from inside. The papa must gree na. Na male child - obama grin wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Been good dear... why you still using your brother's acct, is it that hard opening yours? Lol.

You gotta trust me.. wink

Yes its that hard opening mine.. grin
Wanna help with a new username? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari: Hey boils boys and squirrels girls! grin

Whassahapin here?

Lol.. Good evening bee smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne: Good evening Obinoscopy, Jb, and Ms_pee.

Good evening beh beh. Howdy? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hello LL.
Yaya kike? =How are you
Yaya zarfi? =Howz d heat

Ki na jindadi a gefe n ki ko? =You are enjoying ursef @ur side I hope

Thankchu smiley

Am aii.

The heat over here is terrible dear, not funny.

Yeah, I am but not as much as I want to.

Jbluv55:
Nawa o. So una don spread news finish. Hope say Harlos never vex go deactivate im account o grin

He almost did o, we had to beg him not to even when we didn't mean any of it, lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2013

Good evening sweets. How are you? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol.. Good evening bee smiley

Twity. How body? *hugs*

Im still suspecting ure PrettiEbony cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:
*gives him a hard knock* Have we met? tongue

I still dey vex for you sef.
*rubs the part that was knocked, catches the hand of the intruder, notices its feminine, twists it towards the bck until she begs for mercy and then explains the main part of the note LL dropped for her*
luxanne:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:

You gotta trust me.. wink

Yes its that hard opening mine.. grin
Wanna help with a new username? tongue

I hear, lol.

With all pleasure dear, APRIL will be sweet cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
*rubs the part that was knocked, catches the hand of the intruder, notices its feminine, twists it towards the bck until she begs for mercy and then explains the main part of the note LL dropped for her*

Tah *kicks his groin* angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

I hear, lol.

With all pleasure dear, APRIL will be sweet cheesy

Abi? cheesy

Dah chop knuckle, oil full your head jare..

Shuga don run?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Good evening beh beh. Howdy? smiley

Lol...am fine luv, how was your day? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:
Aiit.

The bomboy don even dey beat me from inside. The papa must gree na. Na male child - obama grin wink
Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. Why the papa Obama con dey para say ST go mars? Hope say e dey perform im duty physically, emotionally, ......., and even ****ally? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:

Ouch! See wickedness grin

tonbari:

Abi? cheesy

Shuga don run?

Better one for that matter, lol...collects the knuckle cheesy

Nah, she go pee cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:
Ouch! Ok I kno wat to do with you when I catch you.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Ouch! See wickedness grin

He first and find my troubu o.

Better one for that matter, lol...collects the knuckle cheesy

Nah, she go pee cheesy

Lol. Tenk you. wink

She dan go lala land grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ouch! Ok I kno wat to do with you when I catch you.

You can't do no'in
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:

You can't do no'in
I wee cash you grin

Me I get confused easily as to who I myt be conversing wt so I prefer you open a new account and stop confusing us me na sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
I wee cash you grin

Me I get confused easily as to who I myt be conversing wt so I prefer you open a new account and stop confusing us me na sad

Whats there to be confused?
Go jor.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:

Lol. Tenk you. wink

shocked did he lipsrsealed

No P dear, just want you back wink

Hehehe That one na catastrophe o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari:
Whats there to be confused?
Go jor.
How two ppl go con dey share one spoon dey take chop nau wen spoon berekete for ground.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin i do now oo. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Jbluv55:

Shugadarl wusup? Yaya aiki yo? Yaya su yaara n ki?

Me za ki bani yo cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Lol..
I get d first part, u don lost me from there.

tonbari:

Hehehehe.. Babe im aite o. How you dey?

Ofcos difference suppose dey na.. Shior.. Tboy is my shadow. grin grin *whispers* don't tell him I said that lipsrsealed

Hehe.. Indeed, I'll tell him tongue

tonbari:

Abi? cheesy

Shuga don run?

grin

I dont even know how I slept off that early. I surprised myself too.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 4:32am On Nov 20, 2013
harlos: Good evenin everyone...

That awkward moment when there is word bt no timeembarassed

Sweet tease kisskisskiss
why did u go like that? Bt u told me the trip has been cancelledembarassed

are u pregnant now? embarassed
trip to mars sad
Baby i didn't go to Mars! I and Jb only went sightseeing in Saturn and i wore my chastity belt........Jb oya tell them we did not do anythng nw, remember you promised to say d truth when we get bk embarassed

Baby how can you even think of somethng as far as pregnancy? Am sure its Ms_pee that has been circulating that(i can't bliv lux, fizen and beync joined her angry ). Baby its not true, am not pregnant.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 4:34am On Nov 20, 2013
ms_pee:

Good evening sweets. How are you? smiley

I'm ok dear, good morning smiley

luxanne:
Nah, she go pee cheesy

tonbari:

Lol. Tenk you. wink

grin

Una two welldone. Lala as in sleep or Lala as in a certain boi we know?

True i don sleep go sha, and now my eyes are wide open sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.