Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712452 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55: hey sweetest tease. How are you? Hope its gonna be a sweet evening 2day.

I have my own gifts also for whoever is the first&last posters on page 999 + the first&last posters on page 1000(cos I know Scopes might not be fast enough to lock d thread immediately on the 999th page grin)

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy.Missed me?wink

Has ST confirmed dat we went 2geda to mars?
i didn't take my Sweetpie for granted...y are u tresspassing? angry

e just pain me say no time sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sweet-Tease and Harlos are such a lovely combination. I remember when it all started. I know I played an important role. But sadly enough, harlos is yet to give me my drink sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: i didn't take my Sweetpie for granted...y are u tresspassing? angry

e just pain me say no time sad
shocked shocked shocked trespassing ke? Werin I do now? Say I invite sweet tease go mars na im be trespass? It was an innocent trip o and nfyn happened o (or so I think sha grin). But seriously sweet tease is just sooooo Suweeeeeet tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Where is my heartthrob & heartrobber grin.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

This VN is for you both cry cry
is it me u're singing for with squarel voice Enh? Winchangry

Baby say something about thisembarassed

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi princess smiley

Good evening smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: Sweet-Tease and Harlos are such a lovely combination. I remember when it all started. I know I played an important role. But sadly enough, harlos is yet to give me my drink sad
brother obino, no vex 4 me jare as i nor knw if u dey drink burukutu naundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
shocked shocked shocked trespassing ke? Werin I do now? Say I invite sweet tease go mars na im be trespass? It was an innocent trip o and nfyn happened o (or so I think sha grin). But seriously sweet tease is just sooooo Suweeeeeet tongue
tell me it was in ur dream it happened undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: tell me it was in ur dream it happened undecided
What isit that happened na? ST don get belle ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy.Missed me?wink

Was ST missing also and has she confirmed dat we went 2geda to mars?

Missed you. Why are my messages not reaching you at the other side? sad
Been trying since last night.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
brother obino, no vex 4 me jare as i nor knw if u dey drink burukutu naundecided
Burukutu ke....lol.

Abeg send me a bottle of Jack Daniels cheesy.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Good evening smiley
How did your day go?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: is it me u're singing for with squarel voice Enh? Winchangry

Baby say something about thisembarassed

Painment!!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:
Missed you. Why are my messages not reaching you at the other side? sad
Been trying since last night.
Rily? Am I happy someone missed me smiley

Awon haters noni o. Screen lo fo sad mistake of my aburo. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: How did your day go?

It went well. Just that it rained and I'm feeling very cold cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Rily? Am I happy someone missed me smiley

Awon haters noni o. Screen lo fo sad mistake of my aburo. sad

You're not happy I missed you, right? undecided

Aii, no wahala. sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

You're not happy I missed you, right? undecided

Aii, no wahala. sad
Aaawww my sweerie dint catch d irony in my statement. OyA I'm sowi.
I meant that I was happy that you missed me. wink
And I missed you too seriously.

Oya gist me wats bin happening in d house. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

It went well. Just that it rained and I'm feeling very cold cry
I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something about the cold sad. Perhaps you'll need to add more sheets on your bed. Also I recommend you hug that bear doll very tight smiley.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something about the cold sad. Perhaps you'll need to add more sheets on your bed. Also I recommend you hug that bear doll very tight smiley.

Thanks. smiley
You know my teddybear? embarassed
Her name is favour but she is not in town now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aaawww my sweerie dint catch d irony in my statement. OyA I'm sowi.
I meant that I was happy that you missed me. wink
And I missed you too seriously.

Oya gist me wats bin happening in d house. wink

Thanks for the missation wink
When will you start talking at the other side? sad

Many things dear, fingers no go fit type them finish
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks. smiley
You know my teddybear? embarassed
Her name is favour but she is not in town now
She's not in town? Why sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks for the missation wink
When will you start talking at the other side? sad

Many things dear, fingers no go fit type them finish
Pele.
Hopefully 2moro or nxt.smiley

How d belle? The bomboy don dey kick? D papa don gree say na im get am abi una don gbon yo ni? cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi everyone. This thread really flies. It makes me wonder when someone will eventually be a winner by posting last. Okay, lemme make the competition more challenging. The last poster on the 999th page will win an airtime voucher smiley.

We can still have a winner without having to close this thread, pls don't close it sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hey boils boys and squirrels girls! grin

Whassahapin here?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Good evening Obinoscopy, Jb, and Ms_pee.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari: Hey boils boys and squirrels girls! grin

Whassahapin here?

Lol...Brenda sweerie, long time no see...how have you been?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne: Good evening Obinoscopy, Jb, and Ms_pee.
Hello LL. Yaya kike? Yaya zarfi?

Ki na jindadi a gefe n ki ko? cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...Brenda sweerie, long time no see...how have you been?

Luxxy Lawv. kiss ive been a good gyal. wink

How's you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jbluv!... Whatsup hun?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari: Hey boils boys and squirrels girls! grin

Whassahapin here?

Bren,.. D difference is clear cheesy
how r u jor..

Good evening everyone.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
tonbari: Jbluv!... Whatsup hun?
Hello sir/ma (pls feel free to underline which it is), you are welcome to the show smiley.

So have we met or hav we bin introduced? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hiya lux, Jb, ms pee..

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.