Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706316 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *used to like hw her nick sounds, everytime i come across her...if only looks matched nicks...den she and LUX( SOAP) will be de most prettiest babes in this place...but too bad, looks dont match nicks, so i cant tell hw they both look, as iv never set my eyes on thier pics before (hope she didnt stumble on mine last night either, cos tht will make it unfair)...not tht it matters much to me sha, as i lay more emphasis on WHO u r, and not KOW u look*
The radical thinkercheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: ask obinoscopy

we no the jump where the river swallows.

No d add gas for stove abeg

@harlos wetin i d see
e suprise youembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
*lol i wonder y its wrong tht i choose to remain on a low profile in this house...i keep saying it, this aint a chat sight...who so ever feels he or she wanna have a friend in me, we meet outta here. nairaland is a forum. hence y shudnt i just come in, sit down, and watch how de room flows...not tht i love chatting much, in d first place...but any one wanna av a friend in me, leme knw. u'l c de other me tht u'l always wanna be with...hmmmm he spoke about my looks..tht gets me feeling...hmmm well, i wonder hw i look. ugly of cos!! so y wud he still have to mention it to embarass me...??...and i dnt think il hit him. i think am starting to like him, bit by bit (hope tht doesnt give him heart attack!!)*
harlos: the same way character doesn't match looks.
This role u choose to play doesn't match ur look undecided

dnt hit me o embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
e suprise youembarassed
suprise? No!
that tissue you show me that year just sink when i see am.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
You nor hear well...undecided

Stop making yourself feel better. angry

ST is pregnant for another man! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

But I heard ST is pregnant for JB embarassed
really?:- I've not heard from them since they traveled o. I'll wait till they arrive to see for myself...

Harlos, just be strong na eh
Nothing will happen today that has not happen beforetonguecheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync:
The radical thinkercheesy
*radical...??!! hmmmm well, if thts hw she sees it...let her leave me to my thoughts o... however, she really choosed this nick well, i like hw it sounds and d thoughts behind it...u need to listen to some ppl's nick and u'l knw tht its only nice babes tht knws hw to coin nice stuffs (exampl is MS_PEE!!! WOT ON EARTH IS THT??!! SOUNDS SO BLOODY LOCAL!!! anyway, only nice girls knw hw to coin up nice stuffs sha). but this girl, her nick makes me wanna like her but...ah! lipsrsealed*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: ask obinoscopy

we no the jump where the river swallows.

No d add gas for stove abeg

Una for try dey enter swamp sometimes na. E for make plenty sense wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: really?:- I've not heard from them since they traveled o. I'll wait till they arrive to see for myself...

Harlos, just be strong na eh
Nothing will happen today that has not happen beforetonguecheesy

Last night I called mars, and they broke the news. smiley
So now, they're both scared of coming back. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
There he goes
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2013
Okay 9icegee, it's aiit. Stop referring to me this minute. I'm switching moods, and you don't wanna see the other side believe me!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
The news is killing small small embarassed
pls someone tell me it is false...

ST pls come nd bail me out of this...this...this... *faints. Rushed to the nearest hospital, now recieving drips...eyes still close *
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Una for try dey enter swamp sometimes na. E for make plenty sense wink
lolz. E no go work for you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: lolz.i know say you from calabar but go shape your mouth for ms_pee manicure center. I'm doing good

u?grin
smh manicure kor pedicure ni. M owk bro. Anyfin for M̶̲̥̅̊ε??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Last night I called mars, and they broke the news. smiley
So now, they're both scared of coming back. cheesy
hehehe no wonder jb refused to pick my calls, knowing I'll be disappointed or may be happy if he tells me.

Now I feel for harlos
Aww, My brother it's one of those things
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2013
NoLoveLost: smh manicure kor pedicure ni. M owk bro. Anyfin for M̶̲̥̅̊ε??
nothing lost, nothing found.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: The news is killing small small embarassed
pls someone tell me it is false...

ST pls come nd bail me out of this...this...this... *faints. Rushed to the nearest hospital, now recieving drips...eyes still close *

Eyah. Poor boy cry

Don't die you hear?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: hehehe no wonder jb refused to pick my calls, knowing I'll be disappointed or may be happy if he tells me.

Now I feel for harlos
*still on hospital bed, eyes now opened*
why will jb do this to me...y meembarassed

and i've been loyal to him o embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: hehehe no wonder jb refused to pick my calls, knowing I'll be disappointed or may be happy if he tells me.

Now I feel for harlos

He knows you'd be disappointed, he was harlos' friend. See betrayal grin

Don't feel for harlos, he pushed her away
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Eyah. Poor boy cry

Don't die you hear?
winch angry
lemme alone
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: lolz. E no go work for you

Tee hee, jumping shiken. You see why you need to enter swamp, ba? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

He knows you'd be disappointed, he was harlos' friend. See betrayal grin

Don't feel for harlos, he pushed her away
ah! Winch leave my side o

you kuku love like me b4 b4...angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: winch angry
lemme alone

I hold you? undecided
E can pain sha grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
jb why you the peep nah. I never want make my man die o
ms_pee:

Tee hee, jumping shiken. You see why you need to enter swamp, ba? wink
swamp? Its too dirty for the kingdom
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
cheesy shocked jb is back! Where's ST jb?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I hold you? undecided
E can pain sha grin tongue
angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: ah! Winch leave my side o

you kuku love like me b4 b4...angry

Like you? Ask lalaboi, na you wan die because of my baka tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: nothing lost, nothing found.
lol U̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ well!! Oga find betta smtin for boys now undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
angry

Ne ne ne ne ne, you can't catch me! tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: jb why you the peep nah. I never want make my man die oswamp? Its too dirty for the kingdom

Oya, what about sea?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2013
NoLoveLost: lol U̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ well!! Oga find betta smtin for boys now undecided
no lele. Come my crib if you can
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Oya, what about sea?
na flexing but must checkout the orthodox witch first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.