Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What's The Effect Of SAW (Peace be upon him) On The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Effect Of SAW (Peace be upon him) On The Dead (420 Views)

See As How Redeemed Church Of God (headquarter) Destroyed Machines Of Saw Miller / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Effect Of SAW (Peace be upon him) On The Dead by zenith4biz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
I beg your pardon, I need some clarification on certain areas.

Firstly, I believe no amount of prayers offered on behalf of the dead can affect it's eternal destination but I am amazed that people still pray for the dead today

What's the effect of RIP on the dead?

Why do Muslims always say SAW (peace be upon him) when Mohammed's name is mentioned?

What's the effect of SAW on Mohammed?
Re: What's The Effect Of SAW (Peace be upon him) On The Dead by amunkita(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Saw is a carpentry tool that can also be a weapon.. have u asked ursef why the violence alwayz..

Well for the christians, they re trying to avoid a repeat of madam Koikoi thus praying the person does not disturb after death..

Uwa Mmebi analysis...

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Believers Background Whatsapp Forum / Rev King To Die By Hanging / Unbelievable: Jewish Extremists Attacks Christians Sites In Jerusalem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.