Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? (1918 Views)

Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies? / The Last King Of Scotland- A Must Watch! / Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? by odada(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2006
"The last king of Scotland",the new movie by veteran hollywood actor Forrest Whitaker,depicits the former African villian,dictator,ruler et al, Idi Amin Dada of Uganda!according to a review by the New York Times "whitakers" character as Idi Amin was a well" telegraphic display of a monster",he was amazing as he didnt let Africans down in the way he portrayed the character flawlessly,his use of the African vocabulary was superb for an African-American,reminding us of the way "Don Cheadle"played the character of "Paul Lu, "in the movie "hotel Rwanda".A revealing fact is that the man, Forrest Whitaker is actually a Nigerian from the Igbo descent, this he found out during the production of the movie while he was in Africa( and decided to trace his roots).We say a big thank you to the movie producers for once again reminding us of our past,present and future through the life of a gruesome African leader, the movie is proudly African and should be watched by Africans.
Re: Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? by tslim1(f): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2006
the movie sounds really hot.like a modified version of "the rise and fall of idi amin".NICE ONE .
fORREST WHITAKER, a Nigerian? woooooooooow
Re: Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? by Raymand(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2006
Whitaker is awesome, i love the accent he used in the movie 'a trip to little heaven'

what? he's from igbo? ouch i guess. . .anyway i'd want to see the movie, i read somewhere that idi amin crushed peoples testicles with his bare hands tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guardians Of Arazu: A Nigerian Animated Series. / How To Start Your Own Nollywood Streaming App (like Iroko Tv) / That Alleged Ban On Nigerian Movies In Ghana Pt2 -nigerian Govt Revenge:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.