Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please (6546 Views)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test / A.p. Moller - Maersk Group Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by Obolino: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
guys some body should please come up wit a useful info on maesrk test format
Re: I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by BHOOKEY(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
HI,
IF ITS FOR THE PA POSITION AND IF ITS KYMBERLY RYAN THAT IS ORGANISING IT ,THEN ITS SIMILAR TO GTB TEST FORMAT -U KNOW THAT RUBBISH TWENTY SOMETHING MINS FOR ABOUT 75 QUESTNS

1 Like

Re: I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by victronics: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
When I took mine it was 50 questions in 12 minutes and we had 2 tests the same day. Its just IQ questions, verbal aptitude and a bit of maths. The trick is to be able to answer more questions on time and correctly. In addition to personality profile quetionaire, two tests of 50 qs each 12 mins each done simultaneously(one after the other). There are about the cheapest qs u'll get anywhere but the actuall test lies in your ability to resist the temptation of trying to answer every thing. Don't be merciful to yourself- overlook any question u can't answer in 30sec. If u are good in maths try them first otherwise answer the english first and if u have time come to the maths.
all the best.
alwaysonline
Re: I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by sperrysun(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi,is the MAERSK test you asked for that advertised for sales executives?If yes,when were you contacted? Thanks!!!!
Re: I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by meta4(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
hello,
i was sent a text today too for the test on the 6th of nov. thats tuesday.
thanks for the test tips victronics.
God will help us for such questions at such a short time.
Re: I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please by suze(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
Pls is the test for the advertised sales executives post?

(1) (Reply)

Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd, Aptitude Test 2014 / Ashaka Cement Plc Career Oppotunity / Great Tips To Help You Prepare For A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.