Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) (48733 Views)

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
caught with a decomposed human head

The Police in Enugu State has arrested a suspected ritualist, identified as John Igwe for being in possession of human head.

DAILY POST reports that the suspect was on his way to Abakiliki for money ritual before he was arrested by men of the Enugu State Police Command.

John confessed that he has struggled so much to earn a living but to no avail, adding that he ran into a friend who introduced him to a native doctor.

According to him, “he took me to a native doctor in Abakiliki and I was asked to go and bring human head. I was going there with the human head when I was arrested.”
Asked what he wanted to achieve with the ritual, he said “It is for money; I have suffered so much in life”.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in the State, Nwodibo Ekechukwu, who paraded him alongside other suspects, said the command had recorded several breakthrough in its war against criminal elements.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/20/i-needed-human-head-to-end-my-suffering-man-confesses-in-enugu/

lalasticlala

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Destined2win: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is gory and wicked!

In my reign as President, a criminal will be termed and treated as an enemy of good and the government, because there will be peace and abundance for all.
Anyone who is caught in crime will be seriously dealt with according to the law. No one will be spared!

This I will do when I become the President. So Help Me God!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by orobs93(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016

If u castigate this man and you ask why olisah Metuh and dasuki are not given human rights treatment...

May devil judge you.

29 Likes

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by YorubaWoman: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by ijustdey: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
According to him, “he took me to a native doctor in Abakiliki and I was asked to go and bring human head. I was going there with the human head when I was arrested.”

so the human head is now a money printing machine

some people sha

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dude wanted to become an importer of container through blood money

29 Likes

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
shocked This is bad.

Click like if u think the dude above me is a tribal bigot grin

SAY NO TO TRIBAL BIGOTRY ON NL..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by 1surdman: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oyo is ur case
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by looseweight: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by cutetopsey(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
The suffering will not end in Jesus name!

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Aspireahead(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
and your suffering is continuing
..resident tribalist...check out the names and start the war

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by callJesu: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Jesus is the answer to all problems and not a human head

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by habiham: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hope na him mama head sha

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by emmyw(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
The case is really serious, I thought he is an elderly man not knowing that he is very young, too much love for Money and women, two things men need to avoid.

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by holluwai(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Holy moly! shocked
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by valdes00(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
height of desperation

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by perfectcato(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Name Checkers Association...Ndi uwa mebi.

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Vikky014(f): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na waoh

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Pressidoo: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
people and their wickedness, so he killed another man and cut his head off all because of money? Really pure wicked guy. And they'll later be the richest man in africa and some folks will be praising them not knowing the source of his money. God is watching.
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by JAkpayen(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
His real suffering has just started now

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
i only came to check names and thank God that i was not disappointed. Na dem dem,the usual suspects grin

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
i only came to check names and thank God that i was not disappointed. Na dem dem,the usual suspects grin #teamnamechecker

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by hertheytheydgee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Animal
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Prince001(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
cutetopsey:
The suffering will not end in Jesus name!
Why u xtians never surprised me. Imagine u are wishing ur fellow human being suffering with ur believe. What makes u different from the culprit with ur statement?

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by peterovanski(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
No need to talk . Word don talk himself

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by PTAwal: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Oya.... Pls do the needful before he escapes. No time.

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by amunkita(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mtchewwww..
Thought the suffering he meant was Mynd44 ban...

If Buhari knows how many more Nigerians would go get head to avoid the plague he is bringing to us, he will Resign with immediate effect..

Nwoke onye Uwa mmebi.....
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Realone92(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Use your head !!

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by Mopolchi: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Take your own head naa

Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chai...
Re: I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ekun' gbadu grin

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing