Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) (29191 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by dainformant(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
The police in Lagos arrested a fake medical doctor at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba on Tuesday. The suspect, 43-year-old Adesina Opeyemi, was said to have been practicing for three years with forged medical certificates. He was arrested with several fake certificates which were found in his possession.

He was arrested following a petition written by the hospital. He has confessed to the crime as he will soon be charged to court.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photo-see-fake-doctor-who-was-arrested.html

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fake Doctor playing with people's life. If he wanted to be a Dr. why cant he just go to school and become one and if he cant, why cant he just trained and spend money on one of his children to become a Doctor.

Some people have brain and refuse to use it in the right channel. #Greed

Not everybody will be a leader and there will never be anything called leader if there is no follower.

Enjoy the rest of your doctor's life in prison.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by baby124: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Impersonating such sensitive positions as medical personnel should attract death sentence. As well as selling fake drugs or food. They have already killed, so they should be dealt with equally.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by stunning4real: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
baby124:
Impersonating such sensitive positions as medical personnel should attract death sentence. As well as selling fake drugs or food. They have already killed, so they should be dealt with equally.
Abi o. No wonder there are series of death cases in LUTH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by ayobase(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
A dropout!

7 Likes

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Kagarko(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
This guy's Impersonating ability is legendary. He deserves death sentence. As well as selling fake drugs or food. They have already killed, so they should be dealt with equally.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Karlovich: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adeshina Opeyemi why?? Why did u decide to be this wicked. Despite the free education awolowo gave ur people u still decided to be useless

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Naija self shocked shocked
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by amunkita(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
The guy should be used as a nurse to attend to Lassa Fever patients pending when the scourge is over..

He won't be useful at the prison for now...

16 Likes

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by blazetitov: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
The adulterated dokita deserves punishment given to hired killers. He is a fake-a** Nig***
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by montezz(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Karlovich:
Adeshina Opeyemi why?? Why did u decide to be this wicked. Despite the free education awolowo gave ur people u still decided to be useless
E pele o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by BetterChurch: 1:46am On Jan 21, 2016
There's more to this fake doctor guy. But this is rather unfortunate.

http://www.punchng.com/i-bought-seven-certificates-for-n100000-fake-luth-doctor/

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by oduastates: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Sahara reporters did a good job partnering with that doctor verification software company.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 21, 2016
God please forgive me. Imagine me joining Name Checkers Association.grin

One funny thing in Nigeria is that every crime has a tribal mark on it so I wasn't disappointed seeing the name on this one. grin

26 Likes

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Owoplenty(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank god he hasn't caught lassa fever
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by LMFashions: 5:48am On Jan 21, 2016
I just came to check the name, the BRR people (Brown Roof Republic) grin

21 Likes

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by iambabaG: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Imagine those that have been mis-diagnosed or even killed by wrong prescription..
Some pple don't deserve 2 be alive; he should be sentenced 2 death by an overdose of wrong prescriptions.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Babastag(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
He's like the fake rest in that hospital
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by seedord247(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Damnn RiP to the victims that have lost their souls to this discombobulated devil incarnate....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Imagine the ediot have been playing with human lives for good 3years. . . . . Rest in jail. Your rewards await you there.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2016
"
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Pascal181: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2016
But how did do it
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2016
angry
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by daveyjay(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Several days for the thief, one lucky day for the owner! To think that this eeediot has toiled with human lives for 3yrs! As the Judqe presidinq over this case, this is my verdict...
Devoid of grudge and rancour, I hereby sentence this younq man to death by injectinq gamalin 40 into his body system... I rise!!!
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2016
There are still many of them out there. Fish them out.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by donbabajeff(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2016
This is very funny,assuming its a private hospital will still understand but a government teaching hospital.How was he employed?? Besides he has been practicing for 3years b4 they found out.May God help us o!!!!

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2016
It is sad but a warning to others

1 Like

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by fejitogbo989(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Customs Intercepts 11 Vehicles Smuggled Into The Country / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.