Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) (29188 Views)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by delightangel(f): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=sameer1212 post=42165173]Naija self shocked shocked[/quote

Well when you bundle a student Doctor close to graduation out of medical school ,what will you expect he will forge certificate and practice the knowledge he has acquired,Medicine has lost it taste in Nigeria because every lecturer ,CMDA,senators, commissioners needed their wards to study medicine,its been seen as most lucrative that's why we have lots of quacks yet they possed certificate.]
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by nynbrada: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
SirJeffry:
God please forgive me. Imagine me joining Name Checkers Association.grin

One funny thing in Nigeria is that every crime has a tribal mark on it so I wasn't disappointed seeing the name on this one. grin
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by nynbrada: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2016
LMFashions:
I just came to check the name, the BRR people (Brown Roof Republic) grin
lol

Na no go kill person for NL.
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
baby124:
Impersonating such sensitive positions as medical personnel should attract death sentence. As well as selling fake drugs or food. They have already killed, so they should be dealt with equally.

I totally agree!
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by carinmom(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
sameer1212:
Naija self shocked shocked
That beautiful cute angel made me smile smiley
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by nikysmart007: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Several days for the thief, one lucky day for the owner! To think that this eeediot has toiled with human lives for 3yrs! As the Judqe presidinq over this case, this is my verdict...
Devoid of grudge and rancour, I hereby sentence this younq man to death by injectinq gamalin 40 into his body system... I rise!!!
Court!..... grin
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by LMFashions: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
segun5A:

Have u ever been to Italy??

Find time to go and you'll see how tourist from the whole wide world troop there to see brown roofs.

Ode...Aje okuta ma mu omi.

So e dey pain you like this, you be heavy gbagbe
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
carinmom:

That beautiful cute angel made me smile smiley
Oh! Err uwa,thanks so much. Kwana biu? kiss
Re: LUTH Fake Doctor Who Was Arrested (Photo) by Hearme(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
elobyobi:
When government agencies employ people ONLY based on tribalism and nepotism, and not aptitude and competence (because "God forbid that a stranger should come from another part of the country and save our lives"wink, surely they are bound to encounter these things.

Read the punch link on the first thread. The guy was never employed by LUTH. He only claims to be working there. A 500L Medicine dropout, according to his story he runs a Laboratory and his landlord accused him of carrying out abortion. It was his landlord who raised the alarm which led LUTH to forward the letter to the Police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / 3 Men Arrested For Exhuming 10 Corpses & Beheading Them For Ritual In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.