Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (10727 Views)

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by calltalk: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
harrwix:
It is really frustrating when you don't have a job and have got siblings who are looking up to you....I just need a job even if it implies relocating

Good! What's your qualification and location?
Re: ... by harrwix(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: ... by calltalk: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
harrwix:

I have a B.Eng in electrical and electronic engineering(2'1)....I am in sapele, Delta state
you can WhatsApp me with 07030931068
thanks

I wish you're in Lagos here. I have a customer service job for you. Though, we've conducted interview few times but still unable to get the right person. Salary is 52k precisely for a start... We're looking for someone that is vast with Computer & Social media.

But never the less bro, please don't sit at home. Learn any creative skill like Graphics, Website designing or Video Editing and start doing freelancing business online.

There's a man on Nairaland recently, who took his time to teach the various ways to make money online. Please read it and start doing something today.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3465550/secrets-making-money-online-revealed

All the best bro. wink
Re: ... by harrwix(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
calltalk:

I wish you're in Lagos here. I have a customer service job for you. Though, we've conducted interview few times but still unable to get the right person. Salary is 52k precisely for a start... We're looking for someone that is vast with Computer & Social media.

But never the less bro, please don't sit at home. Learn any creative skill like Graphics, Website designing or Video Editing and start doing freelancing business online.

There's a man on Nairaland recently, who took his time to teach the various ways to make money online. Please read it and start doing something today.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3465550/secrets-making-money-online-revealed

All the best bro. wink

Thanks man...I really appreciate...God bless you
Re: ... by calltalk: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
spik007:

Bro i have experience in networking,i dont mind any opportunity in the field of IT

Hello bro, I was once like you few years back; Hoping from one bus to another looking for job with my BSc. Now I always advice people to go into online business. No jokes! It pays like mad.

I'm not asking you for money. Since you're computer literate, i think it is an added advantage for you.

If you don't really mind, I recommend you grab a professional blog from this man with just 10K and start making cool income online.>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3415542/opportunity-make-money-while-school

I wish you will take this advice and take action immediately. He changed my life few months back.

Here's his WhatsApp number: 0 8 1 7 9 9 2 4 4 4 6

You'll thank me later bro. wink
God bless you
Re: ... by yasirashraf100: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
what is job type you want
Re: ... by kfkay: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Pls, i need a job o o o..it's been 3 years since i completed NYSC and i'm yet to get a job...i studied Microbiology, while i'm aware of how unprofessional it is in naija, many of my colleagues are still getting jobs, i'm freaking out here and i wish i had d balls and the guts to hop on d suicide bandwagon but i'm a coward. Pls could some1 here hook me up with anybody?
Re: ... by spleady(f): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Hi, goodday, I need an assistance. I am married I work and base in lagos, whereas my hubby works in portharcourt. We av been seperately cos of our jobs. My hubby needs a lagos job so that he can relocate to lagos. Thanks
Re: ... by lollmaolol(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Some have food but cannot eat *sobs* sad
Re: ... by prettyaura: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
dayordjdee:
If u don't mind i could link you wit my cousin who works with access bank
hello? please is ur link still available?
Re: ... by yomihinmikaiye(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ademolag:
Then you haven't heard of rich crown global ventures, send them your c.v to jabtics@gmail.com, they help you with the search and will end up applying for many jobs with your c.v and when you get a job, all they take is 30% of your first salary. They get u posted on interview dates and others.
Please where are they located, atr they also in Abj??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Lawyers In The House / Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.