Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Opportunity To Make Money While In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opportunity To Make Money While In School (7209 Views)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
YOU CAN STILL MAKE MONEY DESPITE THE RECESSION.

Do you want to start making monthly income online? Have you been looking for an avenue where to start your own blog?
I have good news for you. I can help you design a professionally looking, self hosted WordPress blog. The blogs have what it takes to start generating income for you within a short time.

In case you’re a beginner, don’t worry, I'll send you the documentation to aid you through the site.

Guess what! When you get the blog, I'll also add up to the Ongoing mentorship Program on the WhatsApp group where you'll be fully mentored until you start earning from the blog like my other mentees.

Take action now. Opportunity like this is uncommon. You won’t regret it.

I'd like to show you some screenshots of my previous AdSense earning. Please scroll down.

Let's Finalize the deal through WhatsApp.

My Number +234 817-9924-446.

Here's my blog: www.BlogDevelopers.net

Regards

Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
If you are interested in my one on one coaching program on Blogging and affiliate marketing, please contact me now to schedule an appointment.

Lagosians only
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2016

Do you want to start making monthly income online? Have you been looking for an avenue where to start your own blog?
I have good news for you. I have 5 already designed WordPress blogs for sale. The blogs have what it takes to start generating income for you with little effort.

In case you’re a beginner, don’t worry, we’ll send you the documentation, to aid you through the site.

The blogs has the following features.

- Non-Hosted (I’ll help you transfer it to your hosting provider).
- SEO
- Mobile Friendly
- Modern Layouts
- Subscription Form

Guess what! The price is awfully cheap. It's 15K.

You may request for samples and screenshots through WhatsApp.

My Number is right on my signature.

Regards
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Time to make money online. wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Few Still Available wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Invest now!
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by calltalk: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by calltalk: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks
Ifebaby16:

I have good news for you. I have 5 already designed WordPress blogs for sale. The blogs have what it takes to start generating income for you with little effort.

In case you’re a beginner, don’t worry, we’ll send you the documentation, to aid you through the site.

The blogs has the following features.

- Non-Hosted (I’ll help you transfer it to your hosting provider).
- SEO
- Mobile Friendly
- Modern Layouts
- Subscription Form

Guess what! The price is awfully cheap. It's 15K.

You may request for samples and screenshots through WhatsApp.

My Number is right on my signature.

Regards
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by calltalk: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
calltalk:
wink

Still available
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
calltalk:
wink
Still available
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by RealJaneDoe: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
is it AdSense approved or better still can you help in approving AdSense for my and also change it from . to dot com
Ifebaby16:

Still available

say your fee here and how'll the payment be I prefer service before payment because of too much scam in this forum
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
is it AdSense approved or better still can you help in approving AdSense for my and also change it from . to dot com

say your fee here and how'll the payment be I prefer service before payment because of too much scam in this forum

Aren't you on WhatsApp?
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by RealJaneDoe: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ifebaby16:

Aren't you on WhatsApp?

I am
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

I am
I have successfully helped many guys out here even all the way from Kaduna & Kenya. If I'd scammed anyone, they'd have easily come out here to give their feedbacks. But I'm promising you guys one thing, you won't regret meeting me.

To clear your doubts, add me on WhatsApp for my previous blog designs and clients' comments on the WhatsApp groups.

Check signature for phone number.
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Still available. Order now and start earning.
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2016
In case you need help in creating your blog, I can help you. Though, you will need to invest as little as 15k for the hosting, domain name, template and the SEO stuff.

You can reach me through Whatsapp: +234 817-9924-446

Regards
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Start implementing these ideas today and make money
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you're seriously in need of a blog, kindly contact me now.

Check my signature for contact wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you need extra source of income? Then, Let me build you a blog immediately
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 2:05am On Dec 17, 2016
wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Let me build you a professional blog and start earning immediately wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can design professional blogs of any niche. Contact me now let's begin right away
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2016
wink
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Time to make money blogging. Let me help you achieve your online goals. Join us on WhatsApp today
Re: Opportunity To Make Money While In School by Ifebaby16(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
If you are interested in my one on one coaching program on Blogging and affiliate marketing, please contact me now to schedule an appointment.

Lagosians only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Result / The 10 Toughest Exams In The World / Abia State University Post Utme Form Is Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.