Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? (1271 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SSpeter(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well for me I will always embrace civility. But some people are too damaged. Damaged beyond redemption. So I have decided to treat people how they want to be treated. If you are a lady and you hit me, I will ensure I apply wisdom to your cheeks until the devil in you is craving for repentance.

2 Likes

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
I WILL NEVER HIT A LADY NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO ME.

1 Like

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Fear no go fit let her raise hand up sef ,
She won "peme" be that cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Emac34: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Well for me I will always embrace civility. But some people are too damaged. Damaged beyond redemption. So I have decided to treat people how they want to be treated. If you are a lady and you hit me, I will ensure I apply wisdom to your cheeks until the devil in you is craving for repentance.
niggagringrin i dey ur back

1 Like

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by realestworld(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
A low upper cut like mike tyson straight 2 d nose 2 enable her taste her blood will help her 2 realise she has crossed d line. I nor go draw d match like man u, den i'll go 4 a zidane's nod like dat historic 1 in d world cup so dat she go cry soak her shirt.
Afta dat apology comes next.

1 Like

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by agarawu23(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
I WILL NEVER HIT A LADY NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO ME.
mouth makers like you are the real culprit of domestic violence relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Omotayor123(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP if she hit you first, give her a hot kiss grin
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
mouth makers like you are the real culprit of violence relationship.
bro u can ask my sisters, my female friends and my ex girlfriend at my back, iv never hit a lady since birth.
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SSpeter(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emac34:
niggagringrin i dey ur back
Alobam.....but that is just the plain truth. tongue
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by agarawu23(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
bro u can ask my sisters, my female friends and my ex girlfriend at my back, iv never hit a lady since birth.
where I wan see them dey ask them ? undecided embarassed
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SSpeter(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP if she hit you first, give her a hot kiss grin
Yep but this time not with the lips....A kiss that will illuminate her
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
[b][/b] where I wan see them dey ask them ? undecided embarassed
hehehehe come delta state
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by yakflowz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
well....it depends on who the lady is to me.
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehehe come delta state
lol

grin
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Omotayor123(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Yep but this time not with the lips....A kiss that will let her illuminate her
I don't know about that one oooo.
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Ginaz(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'll slap you if you try to sexually molest me against my wish, in fact I'll so slap you that the devil will warn other demons like you to stay off my lane. That's the only reason I can and would slap a man. If he abuses me verbally or emotionally, I can always apply wisdom or walk out on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Rapmoney(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Nobody is perfect; what if people start treating you 'the way you deserve to be treated?'

In the case of a woman striking first, I don't think a sane woman would want to do that, except there's a good reason to cool
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by realestworld(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ginaz post: I'll slap you if you try to sexually molest me against my wish, in fact I'll so slap you that the devil will warn other demons like you to stay off my lane. That's the only reason I can and would slap a man. If he abuses me verbally or emotionally, I can always apply wisdom or walk out on him.

slap person like me.. U go bleed 2 death.
NO JOKE
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by johnson232: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ginaz:
I'll slap you if you try to sexually molest me against my wish, in fact I'll so slap you that the devil will warn other demons like you to stay off my lane. That's the only reason I can and would slap a man. If he abuses me verbally or emotionally, I can always apply wisdom or walk out on him.
abeg let person hear word!

yeye girl...

1 Like

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Slap me and die
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Still don't hit her!! angry
Wrap your arms around hers tighly if she's figtin' like a cougar until she gives up.
And if she's landed a few slaps and is pleased with herself don't retaliate with a slap.
Let it go and walk-a-way!
I know she started it,but don't hit her back!!
Don't try an 'finish it".

1 Like

Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
Slap me and die
lmao who u be?
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by umehmj(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
well... if the lady is my woman, it will be almost impossible for her to slap me even when i did something that deserved shooting. yea, im that lovable and charming. grin but if she gather mind slap me i no go touch am but when im done with her, she would wish i had beaten her

but if na regular bae slap me, hia! i go return the favor o
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided I'll slap a woman only when she's dead..otherwise, nothing in this world!
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
lmao who u be?
Ogbanje ojebeta
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SSpeter(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
realestworld:

slap person like me.. U go bleed 2 death.
NO JOKE
Bro shocked..I tot I am harsh...didn't know I have seniors....bros easy
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SSpeter(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala oya come talk your mind....
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
she can't even think of doing it.
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
Ogbanje ojebeta
LOL do sign of the cross and logs out
Re: Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? by SirLewis(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Women don't just slap men for the fun of it. There's a reason why. I've come to understand that if a man doesn't respect himself, act with dignity and a little amount of ego, he'll be looked down on and treated like trash by women. In the home too, if he doesn't exercise some sort of authority and headship over his wife, he'll give room for her to start wearing the pants in the house, it's a psychological thing that leads to one conclusion: women want to be dominated and when you fail to do this, she'll have no problem assuming that role. My point is, if a woman slaps a man, it's because the man has or is acting in a manner which falls short of what she socially expects of men. It's a woman's way of saying "you're weak, effeminate, not worthy of being a man" practically an insult. To those saying, "they won't hurt a fly" good and proper. But I assure you, no woman will ever respect a man who does absolutely nothing when she slaps him and that's the truth. She will do it again and again.
Note: If she slapped you because you insulted her or sexually harassed her, you deserve it oo.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This?? / Nigerian University With The Most Beautiful Girls / Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.