Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368773 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2018
MorningStar233:

Thank u so very much for your time and help, I am so grateful... God bless u..did the ask for NIN or voters card number anywhere?
The former will be required during Interviw but the latter won't be needed. If u don't have the former, try and get it.

Don't be in a hurry to apply.

Stick around and ask some questions before applyin.

Those who applied early have no advantage over the ones who applied late.
The selection is bin done randomly.

I will get across to an officer who is in S&T and make enquiry concerning ur field of studies then get back to you.

Don't apply yet until u get a feedback from me or any personnel of the NA.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Before the form came out, men were regaling about their desire for combat, battle, blood and glory. Now the form is out and everyone is porting to DSSC so that they can sit in air-conditioned offices and have their khaki always straight and well-ironed. I hope this is not how men will abandon their duty posts in the face of attack and terror.

Let us also not forget that chances of getting into the DSSC is very slim, especially if you do not meet ALL the requirements. Last recruitment process, SSC shortlisted 30 candidates per state, while the DSSC shortlisted a measly 20 per state. For most of us here, this will probably be our last attempt at this honourable job, considering the age criteria, so lets make the most use of it.

Proud SSC candidate.

Meanwhile, i am quite bothered about the "Only academic credentials obtained from 2013 to date will be considered" clause. I graduated in 2012, but obtained by statement of result in 2013. Will this pose any challenge during screening?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
The former will be required during Interviw but the latter won't be needed. If u don't have the former, try and get it.

I will get across to an officer who is in S&T and make enquiry concerning ur field of studies then get back to you.

The General!

I see you are still around and giving us the needed advise and support.

We appreciate your efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

I can't stop thanking u oh, I appreciate.... I will wait....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2018
odimbannamdi:
Before the form came out, men were regaling about their desire for combat, battle, blood and glory. Now the form is out and everyone is porting to DSSC so that they can sit in air-conditioned offices and have their khaki always straight and well-ironed. I hope this is not how men will abandon their duty posts in the face of attack and terror.

Let us also not forget that chances of getting into the DSSC is very slim, especially if you do not meet ALL the requirements. Last recruitment process, SSC shortlisted 30 candidates per state, while the DSSC shortlisted a measly 20 per state. For most of us here, this will probably be our last attempt at this honourable job, considering the age criteria, so lets make the most use of it.

Proud SSC candidate.

Meanwhile, i am quite bothered about the "Only academic credentials obtained from 2013 to date will be considered" clause. I graduated in 2012, but obtained by statement of result in 2013. Will this pose any challenge during screening?
My guy calm down joor.... na age pursue some of us go DSSC but nothwithstanding we go still convert to Direct Regular grin but meanwhile una(SSC) go salute us soteeee!!!!!!!! una go loose weight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2018
ugo4u:

My guy calm down joor.... na age pursue some of us go DSSC but nothwithstanding we go still convert to Direct Regular grin but meanwhile una(SSC) go salute us soteeee!!!!!!!! una go loose weight grin grin grin
funny guy.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oteikwu16(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
please house, I need urgent advice before filling the NA DSSC. I have HND in social development (social welfare), I am confused on which corp to select. please anyone with useful info please. abeg no insults o! thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
oteikwu16:
please house, I need urgent advice before filling the NA DSSC. I have HND in social development (social welfare), I am confused on which corp to select. please anyone with useful info please. abeg no insults o! thanks!
If you never mount shock absorber for insults by now, how u wan take cope if eventually you get enlisted?
To ur question go for SSC, if age is one luxury you don't have, then join the old papa them commisioning(DSSC), look for a course as close to that of urs as possible and try ur luck.

PS: But guy no vex this ur course na how many years sef them de do am, wallahi I never hear am for my life oo. You suppose they cast ur nets for one of this international NGOs na dem de rush una.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
oteikwu16:
honestly don't see any relationship to the courses they put there, why don't you apply for SSC?
like me I have a certificate in electronics security but couldn't opt for intelligence corps cos the course I read didn't tally with what they put up there.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by newguy1(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello pls have anybody been able to complete the registration for Dssc? I have been trying to upload my nysc certi but it's not reflecting on the document submitted.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
newguy1:
Hello pls have anybody been able to complete the registration for Dssc? I have been trying to upload my nysc certi but it's not reflecting on the document submitted.
Check the Size and format of the documents.(must not exceed 1000kb and must be in jpg), I succesfully completed mine yesterday hassle free.
If na glo network u de use be prepared to grow dada for teeth.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Damfostopper(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Apply under any geography related corps.

And pray hard.

Also check NAF and NN if geography is advertised then apply there too..
pls can one apply for the 3?....i mean the NN... NA and NAF.....won'tthe exam dates collide?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sconp: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mafialeader:
honestly don't see any relationship to the courses they put there, why don't you apply for SSC?
like me I have a certificate in electronics security but couldn't opt for intelligence corps cos the course I read didn't tally with what they put up there.
If you have electronics security, I think it's possible to apply under Army signals even under electrical and mechanical etc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
sconp:

If you have electronics security, I think it's possible to apply under Army signals even under electrical and mechanical etc
yeah but I studied an art course
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Damfostopper(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
pls anybody with link to Nigerian Navy or Airforce SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum should paste it..... I can't see it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by newguy1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
ugo4u:

Check the Size and format of the documents.(must not exceed 1000kb and must be in jpg), I succesfully completed mine yesterday hassle free.
I have resized it more times that I can remember but still getting the same problem
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hello peeps. I tried registering with Chrome and I haven't gotten any confirmation on my mail. What should I do please?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by PanickMode(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Remember to get your complete FRSC PAST QUESTIONS And ANSWERS in PDF for just #800.
Whatsapp this number to get it: 07038558252
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
Hello peeps. I tried registering with Chrome and I haven't gotten any confirmation on my mail. What should I do please?
I have even tried with another browser. Who else is having this problem?. There's no way one can get another password.
Help please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Don't use a phone, use a computer with good internet connection.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oteikwu16(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
ugo4u:

If you never mount shock absorber for insults by now, how u wan take cope if eventually you get enlisted?
To ur question go for SSC, if age is one luxury you don't have, then join the old papa them commisioning(DSSC), look for a course as close to that of urs as possible and try ur luck.

PS: But guy no vex this ur course na how many years sef them de do am, wallahi I never hear am for my life oo. You suppose they cast ur nets for one of this international NGOs na dem de rush una.

bro thanks a lot for ur prompt response. I really appreciate.

well for the SSC age is not on my side cuz by next year, I would be 30. I am considering going for DSSC under medical corp I saw medical social work/counselling which is related to what I studied in school. But the problem I am facing now is that they said all those that applied under the medical corp should provide proof of membership with their various professional bodies which I don't have.

under the military police corp, I think I can apply cuz among the courses list there is sociology and sociology is similar to my course.

bro concerning the NGO stuff, that is where we are best suited to work but u know that those guys cannot employ you if u don't have any work experience. I have submitted a lot of applications with them but yet no positive result.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by newguy1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
ugo4u:

. The size I uploaded is not upto 1000kb for all the credentials but on the summary page I only see 3 instead of 4
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oteikwu16(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
please has anyone done the registration for DSSC?.
I need clarification on the second stage "examination passed or entered for"
I am confused I need clarification please.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nwanna2588: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Those of us that tried it in 2016/2017 were left disappointed after the organisers engaged the service of some that did not even study what they advertised.
I wish all of you best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
oteikwu16:
please has anyone done the registration for DSSC?.

I need clarification on the second stage "examination passed or entered for"

I am confused I need clarification please.

That's where you fill in your O'Level result

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oteikwu16(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Heatup47:

That's where you fill in your O'Level result
thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamharkinwaley: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please how can I go about this recruitment stuff, I mean what are the necessary documents to upload and how do I go about it ? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
When I see questions asked here,or the manner people answer questions.....I beg to wonder.....are these graduates.....

There is a guide line on the site for you to read and follow during the application process, but I see you asking same questions that have been answered for you on the na reg. Site

No offense meant, neither are you disturbing me. Just to help you out..... Go to the site and read the details above and below the ssc n dssc Application links.....

Cheers all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dammysmart:
Good morning gentlemen, please i have a few questions to ask and i would be glad if i can get genuine answers from peeps here:

1. I ll be 23 next year July, am i fit to apply??
2. I am from NYSC batch b stream 2 '17 thus, my discharge certificate is due to be out by early December. I would love to ask if i can apply still pending the call for Interview.

thanks as i anticipate.

1. Before POP you'll be 23. So you have a great chance.

2. According to an applicant I met today, he said you will be required to upload your NYSC certificate while applying. i don't know how true.

If it's true, then you have to get your NYSC certificate ready before closing of NA portal by 30th Nov.

i will find out and get back to you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rangis0: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

1. Before POP you'll be 23. So you have a great chance.

2. According to an applicant I met today, he said you will be required to upload your NYSC certificate while applying. i don't know how true.

If it's true, then you have to get your NYSC certificate ready before closing of NA portal by 30th Nov.

i will find out and get back to you.

General sir!
We appreciate your efforts. I saw a question asked about age and whether DSSC or SSC. Thanks your answer and I have similar question.
If one would be 27 by next year september and studied metallurgical and materials engineering, what would you recommend,, SSC or DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
MorningStar233:

I can't stop thanking u oh, I appreciate.... I will wait....

The officer says you should go for S&T that you have chances there than PR.

So apply under S&T.

Best luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.