Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366953 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
goodevening sir, i want to apply for dssc finace corps and the corse i studied is economics but they said that i must be registered with ican or anan, acca or aca please what do you advice, should i go for ssc instead?

if u are below 27 go for SSC. if u are 27 and above go for NN DSSC and apply under account and budget
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2018
oteikwu16:

please @GenAnsahCinC could u please help me confirm which corp under the DSSC I should select, I read Social Development (social welfare)

thanks!
visit nigerianarmyms.ng

click on DSSC and check where your course falls under.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:29am On Oct 21, 2018
boogie2910:
General, veraiyke pls could one be screened out due to all this professional qualifications Cox in navy and Air Force it's optional.

not really. but the possibility of bein sent home is 90% i.e. if u are applying for DSSc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

not really. but the possibility of bein sent home is 90% i.e. if u are applying for DSSc
What about some courses(Physics, Mathematic etc) that don't have any regulatory body.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Dammysmart:
Thanks boss.But i just have this feeling that they selecr candidates randomly and they sure have no time to check who and who submitted the right data in thr case of the NYSC cert, i am. considering really uploading my brother's, i know its wrong but i believe if i am selected i ll have to bring all necessary credentials there, thats where it begins to count and online application data doesnt count again. please advise as i do not want to lose out in this stage because i am unsure of another application in 2yrs time. thanks for the time sir. I finished with 2.1 though.

Don't dare it. You will be weeded out and possibly prosecuted.

If you can leave it blank, leave it blank. If not, forget it.

Whatever you do now cannot be changed later. They will find out and consider it impersonation. Telling them before they find out won't help you either but will only make their job easier.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 4:53am On Oct 21, 2018
MUTERIKA:
The issue of B.Ed and B.A
Hope having a B.A won't serve as a problem because the army said graduates with B.Ed, or are they the same?

B.Ed is education, B.A is arts. They are very different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2018
ugo4u:

What about some courses(Physics, Mathematic etc) that don't have any regulatory body.
Try all your best to get it, that is the new standard.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by luckyjacob: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Can someone with 2.1 mathematics but 30 yrs and currently doing pgdebut on projects apply for education
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by donplus1: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2018
GenAnsahCinC, please kindly help me with the corps I'm best fit for.. I hold Bsc Environmental science and National Diploma environmental health but what is advertised is Environmental health worker (this is asking for someone to be registered and I'm not ) ..
I'm confused abeg help ur boy with the right information..
lastly sir, will Health and safety professional certificate be considered in case I'm opting for environmental health worker? cos I get that one (HSE 1,2$3)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by walexy06(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Assuming after applying to DSSC one realizes SSC is best for him, can he reapply to SSC using diff mail and change few things abt BIO? with the intention to forgo DSSC initial application though
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by luckyjacob: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Can someone already 30apply for Dssc education
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

If you have B.Ed, go for education corps
I have B.A, can't i use if for Education Corps or it must be B.Ed?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Thanks so much bro. I have used Gmail and it worked straight up. I'm not interested in calling the help line again.
Thanks for the response
Jah bless
Wish you success IJN

Amen boss

Bro you should have waited ooooooo because now using gmail makes it look like double application, because your details like names and others used for the yahoo mail application is already in the database. but lets hope for the best anyways.

wish everyone here all the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by swaggabrown(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
please i need an urgent clarification. i am already 27 years and my course is not listed in the DSSC for Army, Air force and Navy. i intend to apply for the Army SSC. I wont still be 28 by January 2019. i dont know if i am still in order to apply like that?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by teametwin(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

1. Before POP you'll be 23. So you have a great chance.

2. According to an applicant I met today, he said you will be required to upload your NYSC certificate while applying. i don't know how true.

If it's true, then you have to get your NYSC certificate ready before closing of NA portal by 30th Nov.

i will find out and get back to you.

I am also in the same shoe here, pop is for December and I wish to apply although I intend to leave that part empty or I upload the nysc certificate format that was given to us in camp and if by the grace of God I got shortlisted I will he able to present the original certificate. Which will you advice that I go for?
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mkoabiola: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
I can see d passion to join in most applicants.

Let me add my one cent to d new applicants and novice

Even if u study Yoruba, igbo,medicine, Engineering in as much as u are within d age bracket stipulated for SSC u are gud to go....u are safe to apply
D course u studied in school is not a priority for SSC but u must fall within d age requirements.

SSC is for combatant corps like infantry and Amour, u are alwys in d battle field hence d reason for d lower age

For DSSC ,they are professional courses but if u are in d medical line then ur chances are bright but however u can be posted to d battle field ,even Engineers and doctors are in d battle field sometimes

I don't av much strength to type but hope this my my little contribution will help

.victory is frm God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

If the possibility of being sent home is 90% then it means chances of being enlisted is almost zero.

Secondly, if they are considering certificate from 2009 till date , people who graduated between 2009 to 2011 from public university!! How many are below 30 ??

And graduates from 2013 till now expectially Engineers how many can boast of being COREN certified ??
When the requirements is like a herculean task.

For Engineers please read the requirements carefully and see where you are best fitted , COREN wasn't mentioned for some corps. But what do I know ? I may be wrong it's just my view.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Integrator1:

If the possibility of being sent home is 90% then it means chances of being enlisted is almost zero.

Secondly, if they are considering certificate from 2009 till date , people who graduated between 2009 to 2011 from public university!! How many are below 30 ??

And graduates from 2013 till now expectially Engineers how many can boast of being COREN certified ??
When the requirements is like a herculean task.

For Engineers please read the requirements carefully and see where you are best fitted , COREN wasn't mentioned for some corps. But what do I know ? I may be wrong it's just my view.
omo COREN no be moi-moi ooo, though it is only compulsory for Army corp of Mechanical and Electrical engineers. But i think NSE will cover up, but unfortunately they have cloed their portal for registration for 2018.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
odimbannamdi was any one evicted for missing missing a tooth.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
i just watched some nda training videos,
guys to be a soldier is not an easy thing,
de inhumane stuff i see na die.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kadreeG7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
can someone with 3rd class hons apply for SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
If only I had the chance, I would have made the military secretary know about this forum. Youths dying to serve their father land but aspirations cut short by
A. Age application Run Out Date
B. Degree Certificate Run Out Date
C. Professional Certificate barrier.

It's so painful, you want to live a righteous military life but somebody somewhere who does not know the yearning of the masses wants to retire you by fire by force even before enlistment.

-Person graduate for 2012 at age 21, he apply e no get because no NYSC CERTIFICATE.
-2013 Application close before POP, he apply e no get still because no NYSC CERTIFICATE (22 YEARS)
-2014 Person apply again but e no get because no godfather (23 YEARS)
-2015 NO RECRUITMENT (24 YEARS)
-2016 Person apply again but no show as usual (25 YEARS)
-2017 NO RECRUITMENT (26 YEARS)
-2018 CAN'T APPLY, RUN OUT DATE ON RESULT (2013 UPWARDS ACCEPTED) But still just 27 years. DSSC course of study not advertised, if advertised no certification.

Who have we offended, allow us serve our fatherland.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrSuama:
If only I had the chance, I would have made the military secretary know about this forum. Youths dying to serve their father land but aspirations cut short by

It's so painful, you want to live a righteous military life but somebody somewhere who does not know the yearning of the masses wants to retire you by fire by force even before enlistment.

-Person graduate for 2012 at age 21, he apply e no get because no NYSC CERTIFICATE.
-2013 Application close before POP, he apply e no get still because no NYSC CERTIFICATE (22 YEARS)
-2018 CAN'T APPLY, RUN OUT DATE ON RESULT (2013 UPWARDS ACCEPTED) But still just 27 years. DSSC course of study not advertised, if advertised no certification.

Permit me to butreess on the last point sir...

It is always advised that all graduates are to get Certified by the body that govern their course of studies during nysc or immediately after nysc.

During my nysc I saw plenty guys n girls get their ican,chaterred everything and what have you.....but we Engineers were unable to ,cos portal for nse was closed,and we can't get COREN without nse, except we are ready to be schooled again before we get COREN....

So......for those within the age bracket,I advice you all to go and get certified.....it's cheap,don't wait till when you need it before you start running Helter skeltet to get one....

Cheers and success to all applicants
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrSuama:

And who told u dey are not aware of these thread?
Am 31 and so painful am not eligible....waiting since 2016....but I will still apply..my God is able.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
please Who can help with a comprehensive list of things to be uploaded during the ongoing NA DSSC registration
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don't get me wrong, all am saying is that the system is not fair.
We graduates ought not to be in the shadows of some officers called Regulars.

I hope someday the DSSC/SSC will metamophose into something like the U.S Marines. Yes the same Marines that tracked and brought down Osama Bin Laden.

Upon all the bragging by the Regular Combatants, the untrained Boko Haram insurgents are still giving them headache.
#Thesystemisnotfairtograduates.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gentlelord:
please Who can help with a comprehensive list of things to be uploaded during the ongoing NA DSSC registration

#Passport photograph
#Degree/ HND Certificate
#Birth Certificate
#Indegene Certificate
#NYSC Certificate
#Regulatory or Additional qualification Certificates

To be on the safe side go with all your Certificates.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
damiBJ:

And who told u dey are not aware of these thread?
Am 31 and so painful am not eligible....waiting since 2016....but I will still apply..my God is able.

My bad. Please can you school me on the reason or reasons you think the Military Secretary is aware of this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
ugo4u:

omo COREN no be moi-moi ooo, though it is only compulsory for Army corp of Mechanical and Electrical engineers. But i think NSE will cover up, but unfortunately they have cloed their portal for registration for 2018.

My brother , the requirements stated COREN and NSE not OR ... The only one both certification wasn't mentioned is Signal or so I think
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Permit me to butreess on the last point sir...

It is always advised that all graduates are to get Certified by the body that govern their course of studies during nysc or immediately after nysc.

During my nysc I saw plenty guys n girls get their ican,chaterred everything and what have you.....but we Engineers were unable to ,cos portal for nse was closed,and we can't get COREN without nse, except we are ready to be schooled again before we get COREN....

So......for those within the age bracket,I advice you all to go and get certified.....it's cheap,don't wait till when you need it before you start running Helter skeltet to get one....

Cheers and success to all applicants

I guess you don't know the requirements of COREN ,
with your NSE , recent graduates can never meet those requirements..

Recent graduates in Engineering can only be graduate member of NSE ..

Please which certification are you referring to as CHEAP
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
How is the system not fair? you expect to be on par with those boys that spent 5 years in MS? why do you think it's called short service?
MrSuama:
Don't get me wrong, all am saying is that the system is not fair.
We graduates ought not to be in the shadows of some officers called Regulars.

I hope someday the DSSC/SSC will metamophose into something like the U.S Marines. Yes the same Marines that tracked and brought down Osama Bin Laden.

Upon all the bragging by the Regular Combatants, the untrained Boko Haram insurgents are still giving them headache.
#Thesystemisnotfairtograduates.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Babatundeh26:
How is the system not fair? you expect to be on par with those boys that spent 5 years in MS? why do you think it's called short service?
Why can't graduates be at par with them? Their five years on analysis is that they spend 4 years on pure academics Nd 1 year on military training. So what's the difference with those who spent 4 years or more in regular universities and come to spend 9 months on pure military training?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: azidomedogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.