Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366890 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Prospect048:
that is your own problem not mine... I have said mine so keep off from my comment if you know u have nothing reasonable to type.

Cheeeeeee

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mayor555(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
ugo4u:

I think he meant the final list not the first list. Final shortlist is usually based on zones.

I read his post from a different angle.
The person he replied was asking about screening being in batches or not.

I thought his response insinuated there will be state screening or something like that. So, I replied with that post.

EVarn please correct me if I was wrong.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=emeritus007 post=82193328]
avoid sodium too(dont consume salt),
[/b]exercise in the evenings for best results[b]
majority of hbp issues is caused by anxiety and eating junk food.... junk food

Please explain d bolded cause the only exercise I can do in the evening is a little push up nd sit up just b4 I bath nd go to bed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by emeritus007: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Boyka007 post=82208577][/quote]
exercises are most effective when done in the evenings... towards the evening, your blood pressure begins to go down naturally to its minimum. in the morning it starts rising and peaking at midday(not 12 noon, abt 2pm).
NB; Blood pressure is most accurate when measured in the morning.
your exercise routine is okay... best of luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
ugo4u:

It's expected to hit over a 100k+ at the end of registration, that's the standard.
yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
KODACK:

Cheeeeeee
you are a fool, keep displaying your level of stupidity. I think am done with u, let others recognize your stupidity again. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Prospect048:
you are a fool, keep displaying your level of stupidity. I think am done with u, let others recognize your stupidity again. Thanks
Let peace reign, my brother...My brother, no vex...KODACK, you ma, no vex. Make we dey gather the vex pour am untop boko-bagas head. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Una go dey here dey fight....fight finish, list go commot and your name no go dey, wetin you gain...
Keep love cos una no know wetin fit happen tomorrow... I was previledged to interview someone who was popular on twitter for savagery...baba don abuse me like 2 weeks before, come find work come my office...I laughed through the interview
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
sikowitz17:
Una go dey here dey fight....fight finish, list go commot and your name no go dey, wetin you gain...
Keep love cos una no know wetin fit happen tomorrow... I was previledged to interview someone who was popular on twitter for savagery...baba don abuse me like 2 weeks before, come find work come my office...I laughed through the interview
I hope you gave him the job sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
sikowitz17:
Savagery revenge...Chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
emeritus007:

exercises are most effective when done in the evenings... towards the evening, your blood pressure begins to go down naturally to its minimum. in the morning it starts rising and peaking at midday(not 12 noon, abt 2pm).
NB; Blood pressure is most accurate when measured in the morning.
your exercise routine is okay... best of luck

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
This people wey dey shout passion passion, I'm 99% sure it's because of power and money... Everyone knows that passion will die off when you face death. Nobody wants to die... grin grin, grin ....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2019
My brother say na you no wan die, you would be surprised what the thoughts of the next man is if given a chance to look deep into the hearts of men.

Estringx:
This people wey dey shout passion passion, I'm 99% sure it's because of power and money... Everyone knows that passion will die off when you face death. Nobody wants to die... grin grin, grin ....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Estringx:
Reality go sun show in real face grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Boyka007:

You are very correct. Moringa helps reduce sugar level but apart from that, it's nutritious and it is also good for joint inflammation (arthritis) for those of you that might injure your knee because of severe jogging. I usually eat 3 seeds a day and sometimes boil the leaf and use the water to make tea.

Secondly you are correct again. Low sugar level is worse than high sugar level. Very dangerous
Thank you. I noticed I was having signs of arthritis on my knee when I started serious jogging recently. Had to reduce it to just 4km now.
Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2019
sameereinstein:

Thank you. I noticed I was having signs of arthritis on my knee when I started serious jogging recently. Had to reduce it to just 4km now.
Thank you for this

Waoh how many Km you dey joh b4 now?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Who's still awake in here?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2019
mediclife1987:
Who's still awake in here?
i
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2019
ugo4u:
To add a quick one from my mom's experience.
Zogale (Moringa) is extremely effective in crashing sugar and blood pressure.
Sometimes in 2017 my mom went for a seminar on Moringa. And the key point she got from the meeting was the effectiveness of Moringa in crashing sugar, madam came back home and prepare Moringa juice instead of taking it once in a while she was taking A cup twice a day (morning / night) and within 5days she fell so ill that we had to rush her to the hospital and immediately doctors ran test on her it was discovered that her sugar had crashed to a dangerously low level, even her BP was very low. Immediately we were told to buy Coke, na so the woman begin drink sweet things anyhow, even sugarcane, honey, sweet etc just to take things back to normal level.
Later we discovered that she took too much of the mixture (Zogale) and that was responsible for her low sugar and low blood pressure; they even said low BP is more dangerous than high BP.
In conclusion and to juxtapose what KODAC had said earlier and I think taking Zogale(Moringa) sensibly can help reduce High BP and High Sugar I stand to be corrected though.
This is so so true.
am a living testimony. Moringa leave crashes blood sugar drastically, same for Hbp and arthritis, I'll recommend it to everyone here truly that plant is magical. It is even used to fight overweight.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2019
I've not had the opportunity to say anything here cos I registered newly and was told to wait for a week before I could comment in this section.
I was opportune to be in SSC 44 interview, that was my first, didn't know when SSC 45 registration happened and cos of age am going for dssc this time around.
One thing is when you will be evicted, I happened during medicals, I had umbilical hernia, you'll feel like your world is finished that you are done in life, you'll feel this innermost rejection and wastefulness, the pains are great. Imagine I booked for surgery while still in Kaduna And had the shit down up in 5 days time.
Take your time now to do some medical checkup to know your status, hepatitis especially. If you are an addict to any drug like tramadol, start finding ways to quit now cos not stopping then will make them find it in your urine during test or stopping near to the interview time might trigger withdrawal symptoms which may affect your ECG and blood pressure. If your BMI is in overweight, try to have broad chest.
I noticed one angel of Doom that was discouraging people cos of certification, my dear God over any other thing first.
God fatherism works well well no matter how transparent they'll tell you it is. After feeling pains of rejection after interview, you'll feel another pain when the final list is out and will feel another small one when your supposed mates passes out.
Stop killing yourself looking for a lt colonel or above to sign for you, it won't increase your chances of survival, what must be must be, go to your local government and get them signed by your local government chairman. As for me and my family na God we dey carry go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 14, 2019
explosiveskull:
I've not heard the opportunity to say anything here cos I registered newly and was told to wait for a week before I could comment in this section.
I was opportune to be in SSC 44 interview, that was my first, didn't know when SSC 45 registration happened and cos of age am going for dssc this time around.
One thing is when you will be evicted, I happened during medicals, I had umbilical hernia, you'll feel like your world is finished that you are done in life, you'll feel this innermost rejection and wastefulness, the pains are great. Imagine I booked for surgery while still in Kaduna And had the shit down up in 5 days time.
Take your time now to do some medical checkup to know your status, hepatitis especially. If you are an addict to any drug like tramadol, start finding ways to quit now cos not stopping then will make them find it in your urine during test or stopping near to the interview time might trigger withdrawal symptoms which may affect your ECG and blood pressure. If your BMI is in overweight, try to have broad chest.
I noticed one angel of Doom that was discouraging people cos of certification, my dear God over any other thing first.
God fatherism works well well no matter how transparent they'll tell you it is. After feeling pains of rejection after interview, you'll feel another pain when the final list is out and will feel another small one when your supposed mates passes out.
Stop killing yourself looking for a lt colonel or above to sign for you, it won't increase your chances of survival, what must be must be, go to your local government and get them signed by your local government chairman. As for me and my family na God we dey carry go.
If you can get the Certification get it, there is nothing like over preparation. Many people don't have godfathers to back them up, it's your qualifications that will stand you out and stand as your godfather, true some people might get in without certification but the question is how many people have backing?
That's by the way, the most important thing at this stage is to make the 1st shortlist. All this gragra and fight will end when list come out, many will be humbled. The bitter pills is many people's name wont show, that's why some of us here are not in a hurry to sign anything.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Prospect048:

Oshey
Nagode
Dalu

Is that all, or you have more in your chest to dish out to me.......oya shoot, I'm waitin

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2019
jameh48:
Let peace reign, my brother...My brother, no vex...KODACK, you ma, no vex. Make we dey gather the vex pour am untop boko-bagas head. grin

Let the nigga pour out his frustration oh.....it's needed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Estringx:

This guy.....na man you be

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2019
bxboss:

This is so so true.
am a living testimony. Moringa leave crashes blood sugar drastically, same for Hbp and arthritis, I'll recommend it to everyone here truly that plant is magical. It is even used to fight overweight.

God bless you for the bolded...... But are you sure?? Cos I want to add it to my regimen

God bless you again....... operation mornings search activated
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

God bless you for the bolded...... But are you sure?? Cos I want to add it to my regimen

God bless you again....... operation mornings search activated
Extremely sure, but you have to abstain from any form of oyinbo medication and also regulate how you take it. half glass of Moringa juice a day for atleast a week, guy you go so shed weight ehhh!!! but the problem is it will also bring down your blood sugar and BP, you know what that means when you already have low sugar and low BP. That's why people are advised to regulate the intake and also do tests to monitor their body. Becos some people fit substitute the thing for water begin take am carelessly only for them to crash everything for their system.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2019
explosiveskull:
I've not had the opportunity to say anything here cos I registered newly and was told to wait for a week before I could comment in this section.

The bolded is new to me......... kindly explain further
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2019
bxboss:

Extremely sure, but you have to abstain from any form of oyinbo medication and also regulate how you take it. half glass of Moringa juice a day for atleast a week, guy you go so shed weight ehhh!!! but the problem is it will also bring down your blood sugar and BP, you know what that means when you already have low sugar and low BP. That's why people are advised to regulate the intake and also do tests to monitor their body. Becos some people fit substitute the thing for water begin take am carelessly only for them to crash everything for their system.

Lolz......

Which is better?

Boiling the moringa leaves......or smashing it and extracting the juice........or chewing a whole lot of moringa leaves and spitting out the chaff ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Lolz......

Which is better?

Boiling the moringa leaves......or smashing it and extracting the juice........or chewing a whole lot of moringa leaves and spitting out the chaff ?
Boiling the leaves and extracting the water.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
bxboss:

Boiling the leaves and extracting the water.

Two big gbosa for you.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2019
ezetop2:
Hey, I noticed you are looking out for programs where you can make money easily without breaking the bank at a minimal and consistent effort.
You are a member of most of these programs and still earn a "TRICKLE" of income. However, a trickle of income is NOT what you are looking for.
It is true that there's no such thing as a get rich quick scheme. However there are programs where you really make up to/beyond USD $1000 per week.
To this end(I know I've been very quiet of late) I have been very active doing a heap of research into various programs/systems.Most of them are the same old stuff! They either vanish after a few months or they have unrealistic goals and totally beyond the average person.
This program has been in existence 3years now and has no sign of slowing down rather its getting its members paid real FAST! Obviously, I spent quite some time thoroughly checking it out.
Firstly, a very close friend of mine made USD $200 in her first 24 hrs and she was able to prove it.
Secondly, the cost of joining is a little one time out of pocket fee.
Thirdly, it has a TON of payment processors both for buying into the program and for withdrawing your money ..that gat every country covered.
Fourthly, members are paid instantly into their chosen external payment processor upon requesting a withdrawal.
Fifthly, the back office is probably the very best and the most professionally designed back office that I have ever seen! the information provided in the back office is second to none and provides team tracking, promotional materials; leads tracking, email swipes, banner ads, power point presentations, PDF files, promotional videos, training videos etc In fact you name it! the owner has it all covered and so very transparent.
If you want to check it out! Go to my profile and message me on the phone number there.
na dem o.... Wrong thread ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.