Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1365925 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

The bolded is new to me......... kindly explain further
I feel that thick muscles constitutes part of our weight and if you gym there is a likelihood the extra muscles will add to your weight so I feel they consider that when they meaure your chest cos am very sure am overweight when it comes to BMI but I do gym and have broad chest, maybe they took it into consideration and I wasn't flagged out for being overweight. This is my assumption though.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2019
If you have daddy long legs and you finally make the shortlist, never show yourself there or expose who is helping you cos some of those top men do beef each other so that your destiny won't be what they'll use to settle scores. Just be calm and update your daddy long legs if you enter with your phone. Who said they don't allow people in with their phones, I went in with mine but never let yourself be caught with it ie. All.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2019
mediclife1987:

Waoh how many Km you dey joh b4 now?
Between 7-10 depending on my strength and routine for the day.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2019
explosiveskull:
If you have daddy long legs and you finally make the shortlist, never show yourself there or expose who is helping you cos some of those too men do beef each other so that your destiny won't be what they'll use to settle scores. Just be calm and update your daddy long legs if you enter with your phone. Who said they don't allow people in with their phones, I went in with mine but never let yourself be caught with it ie. All.

Smuggler......oshey.

How do you charge the phone then ?......badooowski

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2019
sameereinstein:

Bros, Nigeria don't have participants in the IAAF for long distant race......na Kenya,SA and Ethiopia dey always go ....and you always know who wins na.

Make I help you register, but you go sign MOU
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
ugo4u:
To add a quick one from my mom's experience.
Zogale (Moringa) is extremely effective in crashing sugar and blood pressure.
Sometimes in 2017 my mom went for a seminar on Moringa. And the key point she got from the meeting was the effectiveness of Moringa in crashing sugar, madam came back home and prepare Moringa juice instead of taking it once in a while she was taking A cup twice a day (morning / night) and within 5days she fell so ill that we had to rush her to the hospital and immediately doctors ran test on her it was discovered that her sugar had crashed to a dangerously low level, even her BP was very low. Immediately we were told to buy Coke, na so the woman begin drink sweet things anyhow, even sugarcane, honey, sweet etc just to take things back to normal level.
Later we discovered that she took too much of the mixture (Zogale) and that was responsible for her low sugar and low blood pressure; they even said low BP is more dangerous than high BP.
In conclusion and to juxtapose what KODAC had said earlier and I think taking Zogale(Moringa) sensibly can help reduce High BP and High Sugar. I stand to be corrected though.

nice one Ugo please how do i prepare the moringa juice
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
sameereinstein:

Thank you. I noticed I was having signs of arthritis on my knee when I started serious jogging recently. Had to reduce it to just 4km now.
Thank you for this

Welcome bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
sameereinstein:

Baba you too much. How far na make we go Tokyo 2020 na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Bros, Nigeria don't have participants in the IAAF for long distant race......na Kenya,SA and Ethiopia dey always go ....and you always know who wins na.

I tell you. I dey do 4km dey think say I be bad guy I no no say people wey bad pass me dey.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Smuggler......oshey.

There's wall socket and constant light in the lines
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

The bolded is new to me......... kindly explain further
From google this is what BMI is from the pix below. And from my own understanding of what he said if yours(BMI) is over or high, the broad chest will be put into consideration when calculating the BMI by the military. The second pix is mine BMI i just checked with my phone, it came with my phone calculator. That's my contribution tho I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
TRINITY1993:

From google this is what BMI is from the pix below. And from my own understanding of what he said if yours(BMI) is over or high, the broad chest will be put into consideration when calculating the BMI by the military. The second pix is mine BMI i just checked with my phone, it came with my phone calculator. That's my contribution tho I stand to be corrected

Am not here to correct you.

Chest size has nothing to do with the calculation of BMI.....note that point......but if CHEST size is used to pass those who are above the normal BMI by the Army ,then it must be their standard.

We are both the same height.....but I've got more kg than you, leaving me on the high side.

Thanks for the info bro.....cheers
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
CANDIDATES CANDIDATES

AIR FORCE and NAVY is about to set a date for DSSC enlistment.

Ears down , fingers crossed......

Cheers y'all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Smuggler......oshey.

The room I was staying had sockets and there was electric power then, my hostel was opposite Ashanti
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
If you know you smoke or do drugs, no even gree say you don see those things before, no even gree say you sabi how Benson dey or color of donchester or say you sabi paracetamol. No go do holy holy say you no dey lie, na instant going if you ever commit yourself with hope that they will say you use to do it before but you've quit. No start any story of that you dey do am before but you don quit, you'll just go straight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
I pray this year favours us all
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
bxboss:

This is so so true.
am a living testimony. Moringa leave crashes blood sugar drastically, same for Hbp and arthritis, I'll recommend it to everyone here truly that plant is magical. It is even used to fight overweight.

Thanks for the information
I have found my moringa.......drinking regime beguneth.

In ugo4u words ...."one morning, afternoon and night"...... No worry, I go dey check my BP n sugar level....na our job....lolz

But it was quite expensive tho.

BMI reduction mode extra activated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

In ugo4u words ...."one morning, afternoon and night"...... No worry, I go dey check my BP n sugar level....na our job....lolz

Boss, you buy Jhennie own so? Guy, this your hand go fit Jhennie hand o, abi na my hand go fit her hand? grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

AHH!! Ahhh!!! 3 times a day? my hand no dey oo,
sha you be doctor no kwams as long as you dey do check up regularly..
But make sure you eat well..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
bxboss:

If you can get the Certification get it, there is nothing like over preparation. Many people don't have godfathers to back them up, it's your qualifications that will stand you out and stand as your godfather, true some people might get in without certification but the question is how many people have backing?
That's by the way, the most important thing at this stage is to make the 1st shortlist. All this gragra and fight will end when list come out, many will be humbled. The bitter pills is many people's name wont show, that's why some of us here are not in a hurry to sign anything.
at least 1000 person will apply for dssc or ssc per state and army will short list 30 or 40 per state mehn d odd is too Slim of making D first list or probability ...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
jameh48:
Boss, you buy Jhennie own so? Guy, this your hand go fit Jhennie hand o, abi na my hand go fit her hand? grin

Jhennie no need am at all..... Her BMI no go pass normal.

Hehehehehe...... E be like say you wan join those guys wey I wan bite shey??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
ugo4u:

AHH!! Ahhh!!! 3 times a day? my hand no dey oo,
sha you be doctor no kwams as long as you dey do check up regularly..
But make sure you eat well..

Sure man.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
enesi009:
at least 1000 person will apply for dssc or ssc per state and army will short list 30 or 40 per state mehn d odd is too Slim of making D first list or probability ...

This igbira kogi man, who has been denying his kindred has come again
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Lol... no mind me o. Once I'm listening to morale songs, ginger dey enter body.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
slyd90:

nice one Ugo please how do i prepare the moringa juice
Boil and filter out the water.
You can also chew the leaves or use it to prepare soup, it's highly medicinal.
Hausa people use it to make soup, they also drink the water alot that's why they hardy get sick, infact they can eat unripe mangoes or anything nothing will happen to them, but if you follow them you go kpai!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Boyka007:

Baba you too much. How far na make we go Tokyo 2020 na
Those Kenya and Ethiopian guys go finish race before I reach anywhere o. They practice all year round.
PS please I need help on how to improve on my push ups. I just hate that thing. I prefer to lift heavy bars than push ups
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Jhennie no need am at all..... Her BMI no go pass normal.

Hehehehehe...... E be like say you wan join those guys wey I wan bite shey??
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Docs in the house what is the measurement of the chest that is deemed normal medically.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
explosiveskull:
I've not had the opportunity to say anything here cos I registered newly and was told to wait for a week before I could comment in this section.
I was opportune to be in SSC 44 interview, that was my first, didn't know when SSC 45 registration happened and cos of age am going for dssc this time around.
One thing is when you will be evicted, I happened during medicals, I had umbilical hernia, you'll feel like your world is finished that you are done in life, you'll feel this innermost rejection and wastefulness, the pains are great. Imagine I booked for surgery while still in Kaduna And had the shit down up in 5 days time.
Take your time now to do some medical checkup to know your status, hepatitis especially. If you are an addict to any drug like tramadol, start finding ways to quit now cos not stopping then will make them find it in your urine during test or stopping near to the interview time might trigger withdrawal symptoms which may affect your ECG and blood pressure. If your BMI is in overweight, try to have broad chest.
I noticed one angel of Doom that was discouraging people cos of certification, my dear God over any other thing first.
God fatherism works well well no matter how transparent they'll tell you it is. After feeling pains of rejection after interview, you'll feel another pain when the final list is out and will feel another small one when your supposed mates passes out.
Stop killing yourself looking for a lt colonel or above to sign for you, it won't increase your chances of survival, what must be must be, go to your local government and get them signed by your local government chairman. As for me and my family na God we dey carry go.
Hope you've fixed that umbilical hernia? it's one of the easiest surgeries to perform, try and do it cos army hardly compromise when it gets to that and anything related with blood, they may overlook eye sight and flat foot.
Having that protruding navel is dangerous because of the type of belt used in the military and also training, your intestine might find its way into the navel during rigorous exercises and that may lead to death or other complications.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
ugo4u:

Boil and filter out the water.
You can also chew the leaves or use it to prepare soup, it's highly medicinal.
Hausa people use it to make soup, they also drink the water alot that's why they hardy get sick, infact they can eat unripe mangoes or anything nothing will happen to them, but if you follow them you go kpai!! grin
grin grin.. thanks for the info man
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
sameereinstein:

Those Kenya and Ethiopian guys go finish race before I reach anywhere o. They practice all year round.
PS please I need help on how to improve on my push ups. I just hate that thing. I prefer to lift heavy bars than push ups

Lol those guys are born for long distance race. For the push up I'll just give u my formal.
Start with let's say 15 for 1 week then from d next week, try adding 2 more every 2 days. B4 u know it you'll be able to do 50.

I actually hated push ups growing up but my coach in my grassroot team den will always use it as punishment nd overtime I got used to it.

PS don't do lizard push up o. Go down slowly and rise up slowly too. It's more effective
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
KODACK:

Anyone who needs this and stays in ph or nearby states should tell me. D tree dey waste for my house. Na hausa people dey come collect am steady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Oluwaseundami and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.