Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359273 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
And that actually starts with the way you guys rudely talk about me on this platform. Imagine one yeye guy like that saying that had it been he saw me when I was really joking about the release of the list last week, he'd have hit me hard with a plank. He doesn't even know that I can end his career at the screening. His state code is the only info I'd just need. Yeye ppl everywhere
ugo4u:

That's the reason why we should always learn to be humble and use what ever position God place's us in to affect lives positively. It's useless being wicked or mean to one's colleague(especially those you have advantage over), strangers or human being at large, the world is a very small place.
A common clerk in the presidency can use his position to fúçk a General up, in the military appointment supercedes rank. Major Mustapha(Abacha's) CSO and one Omenka I think a major also, dealt with alot of officers especially senior men. See that LtCol standing behind PMB that guy can end the career of a senior officer and nothing will happen.

Morals
Do good to people when you're on your way up, you might meet them on your way down.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bros that joke was too expensive I personally was really mad at you.

SFcommander1:
And that actually starts with the way you guys rudely talk about me on this platform. Imagine one yeye guy like that saying that had it been he saw me when I was really joking about the release of the list last week, he'd have hit me hard with a plank. He doesn't even know that I can end his career at the screening. His state code is the only info I'd just need. Yeye ppl everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:
When you say "you guys" you're committing Fallacy of hasty Generalisation because amongst the hundreds of peeps viewing this thread/commenting I don't think you've had altercations with more than 3 or atmost 5 people. Moreover, I don't think the guy you accused of hitting you a plank really meant it, he might be playing the sarcasm card.
Don't carry grudges in mind especially when the person you have in mind doesn't even no he/she offended anyone, that's by the way you don't even know if the person you wanna end his career is in a better position to pay you in your own coin..

A man who desires revenge should dig two graves
We should thread with caution because Karma(the goddess of redistributive justice) is waiting at the end of the tunnel. That being said, it is not in the character of gentlemen officers to be malicious.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:
lmao sfcommander, the last career ender..

Oga stfu and go and sits down...you like this can end somebody's career and you are here chatting like a baby on nairaland..

The last career ender..Weldon sir!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
For this group ehn na to just lay low o...many senior men dey, person wey ft evenn end my career wey I never start sef dey, ejor e jebure o... Clash of the titans##

In the other news, tomorrow is Friday, guess what??

happy juma'at Mubarak gentlemen officers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:
Scam alert...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sleekyzee99: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dammysmart:
For this group ehn na to just lay low o...many senior men dey, person wey ft evenn end my career wey I never start sef dey, ejor e jebure o... Clash of the titans##

In the other news, tomorrow is Friday, guess what??
What?

happy juma'at Mubarak gentlemen officers
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamawara(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:

Oga park well. What do you know.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Beststriker9(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jafdoc:

I understand that is not every Nigerian that has the privilege to read the Harmonized Terms and Condition of Service for armed forces before applying to join the service.

The terms and condition of service booklet is a manual, a guide from which decision regarding recruitment and career progression is based. If you are close to any officer, just try and read through the booklet.

You will be made to sign the terms and conditions of service the moment you are commissioned which will be legally binding. They do this as insurance against unnecessary litigations that will come up as a result of some officers being retired at a very young rank.

To cut the long story short, every rank has an age ceiling, you will be retired at a rank as soon as your age is above the limit for that rank.

Remember, army subtly passed a quiet message in the SSC and DSSC advert that conversion to regular is not automatic, conversion is according to vacancy, that means the competition will be high. You must meet up with the requirements age, performance evaluation report, medical fitness inclusive. Many DSSC guys will start retiring at the rank of Lt Col
pls abt thw documentation during the exercise, do they accept two O level results.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Beststriker9(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Beststriker9:
pls abt thw documentation during the exercise, do they accept two O level results.
anyone with ideas please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
sikowitz17:
lmao sfcommander, the last career ender..

Oga stfu and go and sits down...you like this can end somebody's career and you are here chatting like a baby on nairaland..

The last career ender..Weldon sir!
lmao, i tire for the guy, Career ender indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
SFcommander1:
you don't even need his state code, na call up number you need... See person that one to end someone career that didn't even know that it is called chest number not state code... Shior, trend softly oh, the ground is not smiling oh... All d best to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sojeee how far tomorrow jarey, me still believe you o abeg I can see you are online so pls talk.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dammysmart:
Sojeee how far tomorrow jarey, me still believe you o abeg I can see you are online so pls talk.
My oga, Issue of the List can't say any thing for now, what I heard last week is that there is No enough funds to commence the Exercise due to increase in number of the Applicants. So we are waiting for them when ever they get ready.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ada05(f): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
mehn STFU undecided
SFcommander1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ada05:
mehn STFU undecided
Let's hold our fire, all this bashing isn't necessary it's tantamount to online bullying, all this bad energy isn't good for mustering parade. We should stay focused and pray favour locates us, let love lead.
We should be united not fighting lest the enemies (Shekau and his goons) laugh at our collective Iberiberism, FYI Bokoharam guys are also following this thread oo!! Let's thread with caution.
las! las!! we will all be alright.
Victory is from God alone.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Putin007:
ISWAP jihadists attacked the Nigerian army barracks near the Jekna town, Borno state, northeastern Nigeria 2 days ago

https://twitter.com/Goverstraeten/status/1186715289431482368?s=09

WTF!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2019
sojeee:

My oga, Issue of the List can't say any thing for now, what I heard last week is that there is No enough funds to commence the Exercise due to increase in number of the Applicants. So we are waiting for them when ever they get ready.......
may God safe us oh, anything anything, it is well
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 6:34am On Oct 25, 2019
sojeee:

cheers boss! best regard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Beststriker9(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Una no fit answer person abi
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Beststriker9:
Una no fit answer person abi
while filling the form, how many 0 level did you fill.... That answers your question.... Some things are simple o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:

guy calm down. u dey talk like say u no dey follow guys talk for ur area.
my guy once joked about sumtin nd I told him he was lucky he's not near me I'd hv burst his two balls. doesn't mean I'd hv done dat.

ball never start u wan enter dressing room begin give players injury

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning everyone, how was our night?.
I wish everyone here what am wishing myself. We will meet in kaduna for SSC guyz.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gargoyle: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Putin007:
ISWAP jihadists attacked the Nigerian army barracks near the Jekna town, Borno state, northeastern Nigeria 2 days ago

Very Sad indeed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Putin007:

Ah!!!!!!! This is inhumane

I still cant comprehend how you"ll kill a fellow man like this......

An end would come to these ones soon......
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Guy, na joke we dey... Lol,, �
Boyka007:

guy calm down. u dey talk like say u no dey follow guys talk for ur area.
my guy once joked about sumtin nd I told him he was lucky he's not near me I'd hv burst his two balls. doesn't mean I'd hv done dat.

ball never start u wan enter dressing room begin give players injury
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Too much talk never make anything happen. Go and join Civilian JTF
Dayordee4:

Ah!!!!!!! This is inhumane

I still cant comprehend how you"ll kill a fellow man like this......

An end would come to these ones soon......
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2019
Really?
shobroy10:
Good morning everyone, how was our night?.
I wish everyone here what am wishing myself. We will meet in kaduna for SSC guyz.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
Too much talk never make anything happen. Go and join Civilian JTF

Young man....you dont have to quote me sir......

I wont say more .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: asiwaju60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.