Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1430647 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Go and create your own social media platform first, that's when i'll listen to you. So, I request you to kindly do me a favor : GERARAHERE.......
Dayordee4:

Young man....you dont have to quote me sir......

I wont say more .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
Guy, na joke we dey... Lol,, �

lol no p baba. me come dey fear weda na only babes dey ur side

see u at the top bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dayordee4:

Ah!!!!!!! This is inhumane

I still cant comprehend how you"ll kill a fellow man like this......

An end would come to these ones soon......
very soon
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
EC list is out.... The screening date changes from 10-24th November to start on Sunday day and end on 9th November at the same venue (Ibadan) ... Meaning we are going to be screened after them.... No news for dssc /ssc screening that is authentic for now

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
EC list is out.... The screening date changes from 10-24th November to start on Monday and end on 9th November at the same venue (Ibadan) ... Meaning we are going to be screened after them.... No news for dssc /ssc screening that is authentic for now
Now this is the u weve known thanks for the information and now it's easy to guess list might be out next week Friday so as to screen immediately after the EC but what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
Mttttccchhhheeewwwww!!!!!!!!! Just passing by. Stupid prediction. Tell me your father is MS or COAS
Young man, this is becoming childish if you have nothing meaningful to contribute just move on. If everyone decide to descend on you I don't think you'll like the outcome. You complained earlier that you were reported to the MoDs for God knows what! pls be cautious in your comments so that we will benefit from information being posted here at least that's the primary reason we all are here. If everybody decides to report your handle again you'll face a lengthy ban which I myself won't wish for anybody here.
Let's display maturity, I believe everyone is a graduate, it should reflect in our conduct.

Folks like eclipsephemmy, sojee etal should be commended for their efforts here, it's alot of sacrifice they're making to give us information, even senior officers aren't privy to.
Thank You.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/russia-hands-nigeria-12-attack-helicopters/jkb9jp7
If you by chance find your way into the army with this your disgusting character I'm telling you, you may not even reach the rank of a Captain before you're booted out or even worse setup for ambush by your colleagues. You never hang pip e be you like this, it's your type that wants to wear uniforms to be harassing civilians.

Meanwhile I've reported your handle, you're full of bad energy. Tufiakwa!!!!!! The last Career ender.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
ugo4u:

Young man, this is becoming childish if you have nothing meaningful to contribute just move on. If everyone decide to descend on you I don't think you'll like the outcome. You complained earlier that you were reported to the MoDs for God knows what! pls be cautious in your comments so that we will benefit from information being posted here at least that's the primary reason we all are here. If everybody decides to report your handle again you'll face a lengthy ban which I myself won't wish for anybody here.
Let's display maturity, I believe everyone is a graduate, it should reflect in our conduct.

Folks like eclipsephemmy, sojee etal should be commended for their efforts here, it's alot of sacrifice they're making to give us information, even senior officers aren't privy to.
Thank You.

INCREASE THE VOLUME SIR...

unnecessary chats shadowing reasonable ones..

Kudos to those men sacrificing part of their precious time to keep us updated.....

You don't know the value of being informed... Else ask the uninformed.

Being clueless is not funny

Take a cue from the Navy dssc group , how organised and the way they reply maturely..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pls do the reporting again and again. I'm still here
spetsnaz:

If you by chance find your way into the army with this your disgusting character I'm telling you, you may not even reach the rank of a Captain before you're booted out or even worse setup for ambush by your colleagues. You never hang pip e be you like this, it's your type that wants to wear uniforms to be harassing civilians.

Meanwhile I've reported your handle, you're fine of bad energy. Tufiakwa!!!!!! The last Career ender.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
All of you talking anyhow to me here, just know that I'm following you up forensically. In the end you'll be properly dealt with. No jokes now. Mind your tongue
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
Pls do the reporting again and again. I'm still here

Hmmmmmn.

I wish I was not speechless......but at this point......

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
All of you talking anyhow to me here, just know that I'm following you up forensically. In the end you'll be properly dealt with. No jokes now. Mind your tongue

I logged in because of you, but my fingers just went numb due to your stupidity* , so sorry for saying that......but my fingers didn't want to erase it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
.......well, what more can I say.

I love social media.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
spetsnaz:

Meanwhile I've reported your handle, you're full of bad energy. Tufiakwa!!!!!! The last Career ender.

He has removed his profile picture..and deactivated his account....lolz, chai
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
SFcommander1:
You make laugh so hard. If by God's grace I make the list young man I'll post my serial number, DSSC number and any information you need in your dm to help you with your 'Forensic analysis' it's a promise.
And I dare you to do you worst, you think threat move some of us?
You should be more concerned about making the list not all this childish rants. I know your type.
Forensic researcher that have his digital footprint allover in a faceless platform.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
EC list is out.... The screening date changes from 10-24th November to start on Sunday day and end on 9th November at the same venue (Ibadan) ... Meaning we are going to be screened after them.... No news for dssc /ssc screening that is authentic for now
Oga him self, I Just receive d EC Tentative Timetable for d Excercise, Login to update guys here, and find that u have drop d info. Thanks much, May God see us all through.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
sojeee:

Oga him self, I Just receive d EC Tentative Timetable for d Excercise, Login to update guys here, and find that u have drop d info. Thanks much, May God see us all through.
Boss I see you... God see us through.... We Dey wait our time, God favour us... God bless you brother

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
So sfcommander aka Baba Dudu has deactivated his account. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ...
He is welcomed to create another new account and hopefully turn a new leaf.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
I was lucky to discover this thread a couple of days back. I've been reading through the pages, right from he very first page and down to current page. I saw the passion, enthusiam, and never-give-up spirit of the individuals here. I'm really inspired and motivated.

This will be my time applying for the the SSC course. Albeit, I've been waiting for this day since my university days. Just my NYSC this July.

During my junior days, I tried so much to make it into the Nigerian Military School, Zaria. I got to the interview but didn't make the final list. I was so passionate then to the extent that i was ready to start secondary school from scratch (JSS 1) again, even though i was already moving on to SSS 1 at that time. And when the time came for me to move on to tertiary institution, my parents insisted that i get my degree first, even though i'd coveted admission into NDA so much.

But now, i'm ready for this. I pray I make the first list.

All of you read this guy again.

If you are medical doctor or engineer or lawyer with 2-3 years of work experience before filling the DSSC form, you are very much more mature both socially and intellectually than this guy. When you graduated from university, he was still in secondary school then.

Please learn to ignore immature post or comments. The young man succeeded in using you guys to catch fun.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
spetsnaz:

Boss abeg take down his pics for the time being, hopefully he has gotten some sense.. He's still a young man and youthful exuberance got the better part of him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
ugo4u:

Boss abeg take down his pics for the time being, hopefully he has gotten some sense.. He's still a young man and youthful exuberance got the better part of him..

Hi sire, please is it possible to get shortlisted for DSSC with ordinary BSc? I mean without any other certifications
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Cousiim:

Hi sire, please is it possible to get shortlisted for DSSC with ordinary BSc? I mean without any other certifications
Very possible sir..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
ugo4u:

Very possible sir..

Thanks you sire!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oga gohan siddan! You think say Watin you do that day make sense? Ndi Career ender angry
And that actually starts with the way you guys rudely talk about me on this platform. Imagine one yeye guy like that saying that had it been he saw me when I was really joking about the release of the list last week, he'd have hit me hard with a plank. He doesn't even know that I can end his career at the screening. His state code is the only info I'd just need. Yeye ppl everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by preciousfuture: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
ugo4u:

Very possible sir..
But what's the probability of been successful after with just bsc and no certification
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
ugo4u:
So sfcommander aka Baba Dudu has deactivated his account. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ...
He is welcomed to create another new account and hopefully turn a new leaf.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
preciousfuture:

But what's the probability of been successful after with just bsc and no certification
I don't know.
What I know is that I know officers from the last exercise that scaled through with just a Bsc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (972) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.