Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360552 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
KODACK:

Exactly sir.....don't mind sikowitz17.

The chairman of the Senate committee on defense said it in the house (live on TV) that the Army needs more man power..... He further said the current recruitment will witness the highest number enlistment.....and he finally spoke about funding for the Army.

Other guys with strong contact and connection told me that SSC will be very much and DSSC would be almost half of the first list..... They said, SSC na straight to Borno....only a few will be lucky to be sent to other states...... DSSC,some would be going to Borno as well but not in the hot zones tho...... They concluded that praying to Make the final list is one thing, praying not to go to Borno is another matter.

So, oga sojeee...... If 9/10 made the final list last year out of 25......... Now that the DSSC list is 35/36, are we to look at a new number of 15-20 for DSSC...... While out of 60 SSC, 25 to 30 will make it......my assumption.... WHAT DO YOU THINK??

CC: eclipsehemmy
You know its Medical status that determines how many candidates can make d final list, mostly for SSC it is a belief that 95% of those who face board will make d final list. While for Dssc is not like that. To my Assumptions SSC can be from 10- 15, Dssc can be 7-10, thats my own sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello house, please health issues could make one fail ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sarkintafida(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please, i am really confuse about this letter of attestation. Some one Told me i need to collect it from the university i graduated from... Please house, how true i need more information regarding this. thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by BabaIbo: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
sikowitz17:
What I think is that the reason for the blow up for SSC is cos they want to avoid what happened in January... Some eastern states, like only 5 people reported and after medicals, it was remaining 1..my state, out of 30, only 17 people reported and after medicals only 4 were left standing.. They've factored into the equation people that won't report and people that medical will drop so that at least, 15 people make make the race...
Only stages like katsina, Kaduna and Jo's were almost complete with like 27, 29 people present..
That was why they began to send text messages for people to come..

That's truth, that's the same thing a friend of mine who was among those that were commissioned recently told me.
I already lost interest, that was why I never bothered to sign or take any step regarding the forms... I wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Phatkayconcept: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone, please I'm in dire need of your assistance. I found my name on the shortlisted list. So unfortunate, I didn't print out the slip nor the documents to be signed.

Is there any way I can log online and have these documents download?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Phatkayconcept:
Hello everyone, please I'm in dire need of your assistance. I found my name on the shortlisted list. So unfortunate, I didn't print out the slip nor the documents to be signed.

grin grin

I can't just believe this!

Please let us know when you figure out a way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2019
But there was a certain general screaming here for days that you should get your forms downloaded...
Its unfair that people who actually desired this didn't see their names...some folks already had their forms signed and waiting.. You, u didn't print out..
Goodluck ooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Good morning guyz hope many don go jogging this morning. All the best guyz we've come this far. Success Is ours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
But there was a certain general screaming here for days that you should get your forms downloaded...
Its unfair that people who actually desired this didn't see their names...some folks already had their forms signed and waiting.. You, u didn't print out..
Goodluck ooo
Not der fault that's just irony of life.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Phatkayconcept:

Prophet Ugo4u, see ur ppl oo. The Time u are shouting they should print d printables,they don't want to hear, Now see d Result ooooo
Chai!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2019
All other things being equal SSC will be 13 candidates per state, +-2.
NDA is set to receive 500 combatant cadets.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:

Thank you General. Hoping to have your valuable guidance on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ontolegit(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Eastlink:
Thanks, I've charted Kemi on WhatsApp. I'll send you my details if she can't get the job done.
Pls can you help me out too
Are you on whatssap?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mayowa94: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2019
good morning guys
Since I have my primary school leaving certificate and waec certificate do i still need to get testimonials from both schools?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sojeee(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:
Short Service Course 25 Donates a Horse to the Academy

Members of the Friends Club of Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 25 has donated a horse to the Nigerian Defence Academy as part of their 35 years anniversary celebration held Monday in Kaduna.

The Horse was presented to the Commandant Major General Adeniyi Oyebade who was represented by the Deputy Commandant, Air Vice Marshal Ismaila Sadiq Kaita.

Gen Oyebade said “the Academy is very grateful for the donation ‎because right now we are expecting more cadets for Short Service Course 46 that are supposed to report in January’’ hence the Academy will need more horses for the training of its cadets.

The Commandant who noted that the Equitation Wing is one of the most important military courses that the Academy offers, thanked members of the Short Service ‎Combatant Course 25 Friends Club for the gesture and assured them that the horse donated will be used for the training of cadets in the Academy.

In his remarks Chairman of the Friends Club of the SSC 25, Major General Charles Okorocha (retired) said they decided to give back to the Academy that made them what they are.

#Sojeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Basilekeh: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Please guys... When my friend was registering he mistakenly picked Lagos as state of Origin...and he is from Ebonyi State..now he's name came out in Lagos state...please any idea how to go about it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Basilekeh:
Please guys... When my friend was registering he mistakenly picked Lagos as state of Origin...and he is from Ebonyi State..now he's name came out in Lagos state...please any idea how to go about it
lol I don't see a way out..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Make sure all your credentials tally especially those swearing affidavit, if your credentials have any cancellation or defacement plz find away to go around it don't present it like that you'll be screened out. If you are using Affidavit for age make sure it tallies with what is on your certificate (WAEC) else is express dismissal, make sure your affidavit is back dated to like 5 years ago.
Use BP supresants if you have high BP(but at your own risk health-wise) go with a wrapper to protect yourself from the scorching sun which increases BP(alot of present terma 1 cadets did it).
And overall commit everything to prayers.

Most importantly Never falsify any documents because even in training you will be dismissed.
Good luck to you all, All man for himself, God for us all

Victory is from God alone.

If you're in Kaduna dm I can donate all my kits to you of course excluding X-ray.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Basilekeh:
There is nothing he can do about it, he should just go for the screening it will sorted out at the venue.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zeeace(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2019
good morning guys. please I need your guidance ! I just saw my name and I never expected it. please can someone guide me on what to get, what to do? what to sign? how do I get attestation from the University? please help me ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:
Make sure all your credentials tally especially those swearing affidavit, if your credentials have any cancellation or defacement plz find away to go around it don't present it like that you'll be screened out. If you are using Affidavit for age make sure it tallies with what is on your certificate (WAEC) else is express dismissal, make sure your affidavit is back dated to like 5 years ago.
Use BP supresants if you have high BP(but at your own risk health-wise) go with a wrapper to protect yourself from the scorching sun which increases BP(alot of present terma 1 cadets did it).
And overall commit everything to prayers.

Most importantly Never falsify any documents because even in training you will be dismissed.
Good luck to you all, All man for himself, God for us all

Victory is from God alone.

If you're in Kaduna dm I can donate all my kits to you of course excluding X-ray.

Thanks boss. please the reference form and others that were printed after registration, are we taking them to the screening or it's not needed till final shortlisting? I'm asking because it's not listed in the list of documents to be carried to screening
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2019
For those of us that are unsuccessful at this stage, what can we do to boost our chances as against next year??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Coolboi05:

Thanks boss. please the reference form and others that were printed after registration, are we taking them to the screening or it's not needed till final shortlisting? I'm asking because it's not listed in the list of documents to be carried to screening
Carry every carriables!!! Nobody will query you for being over prepared/qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Please house, I just saw my name on the list (DSSC)! I have never gone for this kind of screening before and any help or counsel will be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELAGAIE(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello house.
I need help pls. This is my first time of applying for this kinda job, i dont have much idea abt how things are run.
Pls what are d basic things to take there? I heard some people are talking abt Attestation letter from my university, is dat one seperate from the attestation form we printed from the website
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2019
When the questions and answers were rolling,

Where were you guys??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Basilekeh:

You can see how the foolishness of someone has cost a person's space.
So unbelievable.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sarkintafida(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Please house Do we need Letter of Attestation form our various University ........
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:

Carry every carriables!!! Nobody will query you for being over prepared/qualified.
Bros I didn't get a blue already made short in the market. can we buy material and sew it?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zeeace(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2019
please guys can I use my waec statement of result.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Emarc16:

Bros I didn't get a blue already made short in the market. can we buy material and sew it?
This your question funny!!!
Short na short be it Gucci or bend down select no one gives a horseshit as long as it is blue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.