Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369590 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2019
I remember last year Navy screening...some niggas wore Adidas stripped short ,

them come be like football players grin grin grin

Just get a neat blue short..neat because if you are lucky to face board, you don't want to look untidy..you grab
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:

This your question funny!!!
Short na short be it Gucci or bend down select no one gives a horseshit as long as it is blue.
lolzz Thanks bros
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2019
JezCalMeJay:
I remember last year Navy screening...some niggas wore Adidas stripped short ,

them come be like football players grin grin grin

Just get a neat blue short..neat because if you are lucky to face board, you don't want to look untidy..you grab
Thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol baba say horseshit..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Cousiim:
For those of us that are unsuccessful at this stage, what can we do to boost our chances as against next year??

Get your professional qualifications.. Me, I'm going to register for PGDE in NDA
make friends with Army officials.. It's not hard
Trust God as always

me I no get.. Na to continue my work.. Thank God say I no do pre-resignation later.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:
Make sure all your credentials tally especially those swearing affidavit, if your credentials have any cancellation or defacement plz find away to go around it don't present it like that you'll be screened out. If you are using Affidavit for age make sure it tallies with what is on your certificate (WAEC) else is express dismissal, make sure your affidavit is back dated to like 5 years ago.
Use BP supresants if you have high BP(but at your own risk health-wise) go with a wrapper to protect yourself from the scorching sun which increases BP(alot of present terma 1 cadets did it).
And overall commit everything to prayers.

Most importantly Never falsify any documents because even in training you will be dismissed.
Good luck to you all, All man for himself, God for us all

Victory is from God alone.

If you're in Kaduna dm I can donate all my kits to you of course excluding X-ray.

I'm in Kaduna, I've sent you a message. God bless you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mayowa94: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:
Make sure all your credentials tally especially those swearing affidavit, if your credentials have any cancellation or defacement plz find away to go around it don't present it like that you'll be screened out. If you are using Affidavit for age make sure it tallies with what is on your certificate (WAEC) else is express dismissal, make sure your affidavit is back dated to like 5 years ago.
Use BP supresants if you have high BP(but at your own risk health-wise) go with a wrapper to protect yourself from the scorching sun which increases BP(alot of present terma 1 cadets did it).

Most importantly Never falsify any documents because even in training you will be dismissed.

If you're in Kaduna dm I can donate all my kits to you of course excluding X-ray.
we are not asked to come along with any x-ray now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Agent23(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pls me and many other are new to this. Pls those with experience should guide us on how to prepare for the screening. Tips on how to pack lightly. How much pocket money you need. That full size photograph is it from head to toe or you just have to be seen standing. Do you need a bucket. Do vendors stay by the gate so that you can buy things you need. Pls help us out.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zeeace(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:

yes sir ! ,I'm in kaduna. I need them kits. I will be very much grateful
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
I got an Intel that
1. I should run at least 3km to 4km every morning ( though it's already late if you haven't been doing so, just pray God will be your strength).
2. Current affairs, I mean current current affairs both local and international.
3. Your course and area of specialization, make sure you are grounded.

Last time we were asked for ECG, don't know why it wasn't mentioned and those asking if attestation will be required, am going to get my original degree certificate and also get an attestation letter from my department, I studied electrical engineering therefore supposed to have an NSE and COREN certification certificate but I don't have any now, I feel the professional certification won't be a problem now but people with it will be considered first before us.
In all things commit everything to God and if you read the newspaper, it was clearly stated that candidates will be disqualified based on disciplinary defaulting, I've never seen that before meaning they will be more strict as the numbers are much so ways will be deployed to reduce people drastically, don't be received in the large numbers, they may just still need the exact numbers as before so don't think that cos soldiers are dieing too much so they need more people.

Godspeed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cousiim: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jhennie:

Get your professional qualifications.. Me, I'm going to register for PGDE in NDA
make friends with Army officials.. It's not hard
Trust God as always

me I no get.. Na to continue my work.. Thank God say I no do pre-resignation later.

Thanks, I’m almost done with my masters plus b4 next year enlistment I suppose don get COREN too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dapzyadix(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
My University does not give letter of attestation cos we have been given original certificate, hope I don't have any problem not going with letter of attestation from my school.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
dapzyadix:
My University does not give letter of attestation cos we have been given original certificate, hope I don't have any problem not going with letter of attestation from my school.

Brooh....just read the instructions to candidates.....

All this questions ehn......... the requirements are clearly stated already!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cousiim:

Thanks, I’m almost done with my masters plus b4 next year enlistment I suppose don get COREN too
nothing consign military with your masters..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
dapzyadix:
its fr the gate you'll start having problem..when they are ticking documents submitted and they don't thick letter of attestation.. That's for SSC sha oo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Agent23:
Pls me and many other are new to this. Pls those with experience should guide us on how to prepare for the screening. Tips on how to pack lightly. How much pocket money you need. That full size photograph is it from head to toe or you just have to be seen standing. Do you need a bucket. Do vendors stay by the gate so that you can buy things you need. Pls help us out.
its almost the same thing with nyac camp
Don't bring what they didn't specify there..and are you really asking how much you should take?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you've not started running by now, there's a very strong possibility that you can't make the 1st or 2nd cage..
But for the disciplined and strong that want to try..just try to balance 3.20km in 15 minutes even doe you'd be given some additional minute or minutes..the race is as important cos thats where the real selection starts after medicals..
You make 1st cage, you'd be regarded as strong and you'd be awarded 10 points..
And If you are the last person from your state that makes the last cage and gets like 2 points or whatever, not a goof start..
A lot of you are buying items but you've not regulated your body..even If you pass medicals, one can still drop dead during the race if it builds up for them..don't overdo...
And remember, folks from your state are your competitors not necessarily your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oh and items like anointing oil, forks, substances, and many other things like that would be seized on site and not returned...your phones would be collected
Oh and guys, take out the condoms from your wallets, some guys embarrassed themselves in January

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
its fr the gate you'll start having problem..when they are ticking documents submitted and they don't thick letter of attestation.. That's for SSC sha oo
It'll be more strict for DSSC if they'll be collecting the attestation letter.
Pray you pass the medicals, that is the one that reduces 2/3 of the population.
Go to lab now and check if there are traces of protein in your urine, it means you have either a urinary tract infection and army fit baptise am say you get AIDS, treat any treatable even malaria.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
Oh and items like anointing oil, forks, substances, and many other things like that would be seized on site and not returned...your phones would be collected
Oh and guys, take out the condoms from your wallets, some guys embarrassed themselves in January
Beother, how far nah
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
I smuggled my phone cos local man gats cover some events but it will be riskier now, therefore, I'll advise you to hand it over if you don't have the heart to smuggle and keep it silent all through.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dammysmart:
Beother, how far nah
I dey ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
I dey ooo
it's not fair you snubbing my dm though. No prob sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
explosiveskull:

I smuggled my phone cos local man gats cover some events but it will be riskier now, therefore, I'll advise you to hand it over if you don't have the heart to smuggle and keep it silent all through.
I dey reason smuggle my iPhone 6 enter but mhen! Local man cannot can! Let dem not make an example of me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dammysmart:
it's not fair you snubbing my dm though. No prob sha
DM? Did you send me a DM? How dem dey take read naira land DM?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
ugo4u:

Oga Ugo, please I will like to ve your contact, ve some thing to be cleared on please, you can whatsapp me on +2348034592947 thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
I dey reason smuggle my iPhone 6 enter but mhen! Local man cannot can! Let dem not make an example of me
grin
I go smuggle mine, what if I need to make an urgent call?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
explosiveskull:
grin
I go smuggle mine, what if I need to make an urgent call?
no be even urgent call I dey reason...I no too get scope of the board questions...I go dey need dey google steady..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
DM? Did you send me a DM? How dem dey take read naira land DM?
check your mail now pls
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mayowa94: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
All this issue of attestation letter i don't understand ooooo. Kindly follow the instructions published
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bakar1: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Attestation Letter issue

I know guys who didn't submit attestation letter most universities don't give, so far you've gotten your original certificate and transcripts they believe is tenderble.

It's all to attest that you attend the institution you claim, some institution would want the body Army to write them or come ask for it themselves.

And most times it's issued when you misplace your original certificate.

On Reference

Some people only brought one Reference and was collected they did not ask for a second and most are already in the systm.

If you can provide 2 great but if it's only 1 you have don't stress yourself and don't think much, what should be at you mind is to make the finals so just trust your God do your stuffs and be good.

Please avoid any physical clash with anybody someone was screened out because of a broken jaw, like it's not broken from the outside even not visible on the inside but when you go for dentals would be checked by telling you to bite/glue your tooth together.

Be safe pray and hope for the best, even if you one document short just try and see if you could get it but if not still go try your luck.

I wish you'll the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
no be even urgent call I dey reason...I no too get scope of the board questions...I go dey need dey google steady..
Ehee exactly, that is another thing I just remembered. Local man gat get Google companion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: preciousfuture and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.