Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368563 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bakar1:
Attestation Letter issue

I know guys who didn't submit attestation letter most universities don't give, so far you've gotten your original certificate and transcripts they believe is tenderble.

It's all to attest that you attend the institution you claim, some institution would want the body Army to write them or come ask for it themselves.

And most times it's issued when you misplace your original certificate.

On Reference

Some people only brought one Reference and was collected they did not ask for a second and most are already in the systm.

If you can provide 2 great but if it's only 1 you have don't stress yourself and don't think much, what should be at you mind is to make the finals so just trust your God do your stuffs and be good.

Please avoid any physical clash with anybody someone was screened out because of a broken jaw, like it's not broken from the outside even not visible on the inside but when you go for dentals would be checked by telling you to bite/glue your tooth together.

Be safe pray and hope for the best, even if you one document short just try and see if you could get it but if not still go try your luck.

I wish you'll the best.

Exactly.....may i add also that dont bother yourself about the number they wud release for final list......just zero your mind and keep praying and more importantly believe God is able......

At this point , forget about the *negatives* you have heard and be very optimistic as you back up your best efforts with God .....

Best wishes Gentlemen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
so much said about attestation letter, they didn't even request for it this time around unlike last year..

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
knacker me 30 there..
Lol...dauda, i hope he will be around dis tym again
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
QuantumR:

Lol...dauda, i hope he will be around dis tym again
dem dey rotate those guys mhen..corporal Friday nko? You no want that one? Or Ibrahim
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
dem dey rotate those guys mhen..corporal Friday nko? You no want that one? Or Ibrahim

Guy, based on medical results..... Have they chased guys away based on being overweight??....... Cos to enter normal region no be moi moi
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tenderlaw(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
KODACK:

Guy, based on medical results..... Have they chased guys away based on being overweight??....... Cos to enter normal region no be moi moi
If your BMI is above 30, it may be valid grounds for disqualification. 25 to 30 is over we I, but they may still manage that. But 30? No, it's disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
KODACK:

thats what bmi is...its one of the major disqualificators...since you are dssc, youve got like 15 days to do some heavy work on your body..push your body till it accepts the reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Final list selection
SSC: 10-13 per States
DSSC: 5-8 per States
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
oscarfrosh:
Final list selection
whats your source on this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
tenderlaw:

If your BMI is above 30, it may be valid grounds for disqualification. 25 to 30 is over we I, but they may still manage that. But 30? No, it's disqualification.

Ah,
So Army can still manage me...... I don tire.

Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
sikowitz17:
thats what bmi is...its one of the major disqualificators...since you are dssc, youve got like 15 days to do some heavy work on your body..push your body till it accepts the reality.

Easier said than done.
If I tell you how my knees are paining me ehn....you will beg me to stop.

You think it's easy??

God help me......... My mouth can only ask for Your Grace.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
oscarfrosh:
Final list selection

I will....... Just take am

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dollarmind(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
tenderlaw:

Can you please help with the breakdown of Nigerian Army BMI categories?

In this format please...
Underweight =
Normal weight =
Overweight =
Obesity =
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tenderlaw(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dollarmind:

Can you please help with the breakdown of Nigerian Army BMI categories?

In this format please...
Underweight =
Normal weight =
Overweight =
Obesity =
The values are the same as what you find on google. All I'm saying is, if you fall from 18.5 to 29.9 you're safe. Outside that range, you may be screened out.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dollarmind(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
tenderlaw:

The values are the same as what you find on google. All I'm saying is, if you fall from 18.5 to 29.9 you're safe. Outside that range, you may be screened out.
Alright. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tunyx01: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
KODACK:

I get your point.

Don't use the phrase "be guided" anyhow again ......cos it's only used for people who go astray, which I'm sure am not......

Oga, when you want something.....you go extra mile to get it......I have read through page 1 to current page cos I don't wanna go amiss while applying..... I read all the drama and fun.

And I have asked only one question here cos it was never discussed, ever .... Which is "what's the BMI range in the army?"...... cos the army range might be different from the general medical range, and note...it wasn't part of the registration, it was for me to prepare for the task ahead........ Those are the kind of questions we want to hear.

We wanna hear questions pertaining screening, chawusing,fun,race,and so more......not about the registration......cos a thousand answers have been given to even unasked questions.

I really don't mean to rubbish anyone's personality.....am just having fun........ Just feel free to express yourself and ask questions...... Love you all.

I could remember, u insulted me here about a month ago. honestly I like u, but the truth is that this kind of attitude can deny u some opportunities in life because some people would not understand that you are just catching fun.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tunyx01:

I could remember, u insulted me here about a month ago. honestly I like u, but the truth is that this kind of attitude can deny u some opportunities in life because some people would not understand that you are just catching fun.

I can remember..... Don't take my sarcasm as insult..... If you felt insulted, vex not.

Thanks for liking me and the given advice.

Cheers bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gargoyle: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
KODACK:

I will....... Just take am

Bro, I understand that we are different. In character and actions, we are made to be different. However, I have been an observer of this thread and I have noticed certain things about you, chief of which is your VERY RUDE MANNER OF APPROACH to others. I can understand if we react rudely to others because we were insulted, but for you, its like second nature.

Many a time, questions are directed at other monikers like Ugo4u, Sikowitz and sojee (don't know if I got their names right) but you will jump to insult the person who asked questions or who was in a discussion or disagreement with the monikers I named.

You may be carrying a toga of "I don't care" but the truth is social media magnifies our true natures. A rude and uncultured person in real life will act like that on social media. Permit me to say that you are very rude and uncultured and I don't know if it was your upbringing or you are using it to hide low self-esteem but bro, this is not the way to relate with people in reality. Social media or not, faceless forum or not, everyone deserves respect and your rude manner of approach is VERY TOXIC.
I want you to take this night to think about all I have told you. Being a soldier isn't about being rude. There is a reason officers are called gentlemen (not motor park touts). Will it cost you anything to be polite for just one day? Ugo4u is well admired for his gentle and intelligent approach to issues. Rudeness is not an expression of intelligence or strength. You may need to see a psychologist or a Spiritual Leader because you, my friend have a character defect and it may hinder your progress in life if you don't work on it

Good luck at the screening

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2019
gargoyle:

Bro, I understand that we are different. In character and actions, we are made to be different. However, I have been an observer of this thread and I have noticed certain things about you, chief of which is your VERY RUDE MANNER OF APPROACH to others. I can understand if we react rudely to others because we were insulted, but for you, its like second nature.

Many a time, questions are directed at other monikers like Ugo4u, Sikowitz and sojee (don't know if I got their names right) but you will jump to insult the person who asked questions or who was in a discussion or disagreement with the monikers I named.

You may be carrying a toga of "I don't care" but the truth is social media magnifies our true natures. A rude and uncultured person in real life will act like that on social media. Permit me to say that you are very rude and uncultured and I don't know if it was your upbringing or you are using it to hide low self-esteem but bro, this is not the way to relate with people in reality. Social media or not, faceless forum or not, everyone deserves respect and your rude manner of approach is VERY TOXIC.
I want you to take this night to think about all I have told you. Being a soldier isn't about being rude. There is a reason officers are called gentlemen (not motor park touts). Will it cost you anything to be polite for just one day? Ugo4u is well admired for his gentle and intelligent approach to issues. Rudeness is not an expression of intelligence or strength. You may need to see a psychologist or a Spiritual Leader because you, my friend have a character defect and it may hinder your progress in life if you don't work on it

Good luck at the screening

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 31, 2019
This guy no get sense, I don see am since. Na mumu he go be for real life.
KODACK:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Kaeboy:

Really,
And you that have sense can't just pass without responding....... wehdone sir.

Sanu, Mr seeer

Ehen, Tor......I gree say u be mumu for real life.......cos you know, only mumu knows mumu grin

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Yo guys...all of us na one family here abeg..
The only thing that should be on our minds now should be how our people will scale through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2019
sikowitz17:
Yo guys...all of us na one family here abeg..
The only thing that should be on our minds now should be how our people will scale through.

No mind those vagabonds seeking for attention here...... They think they've got what it takes to attack me this early morning.

Baba, howfa na.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Kaeboy:
Good morning sir, shey we've trashed all these things before na? Not now again. Let's look at the positives.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2019
KODACK:

No mind those vagabonds seeking for attention here...... They think they've got what it takes to attack me this early morning.

Baba, howfa na.
boss I dey oooo
I'm all about my 3.2 and my stomach today..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by edq88917: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2019
quick question guys
what’s the maximum time we’re supposed to complete the run (3.2)??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2019
edq88917:
quick question guys
what’s the maximum time we’re supposed to complete the run (3.2)??
you can complete it at anytime you choose to.. But there are cages (positions) for those who complete it in 15-17 minutes..(1st cage) 10 points..
17-18/19 not sure (2nd cage) I don't know the points..than third cage..19 minutes and after..2 points..
And this one that there's competition.. Your points matter to scale through and make the final list...points would be awarded after the race too for P.E
Rope climbing, ditch jumping etc.m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by edq88917: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for the quick response boss, appreciated!!
sikowitz17:
you can complete it at anytime you choose to.. But there are cages (positions) for those who complete it in 15-17 minutes..(1st cage) 10 points..
17-18/19 not sure (2nd cage) I don't know the points..than third cage..19 minutes and after..2 points..
And this one that there's competition.. Your points matter to scale through and make the final list...points would be awarded after the race too for P.E
Rope climbing, ditch jumping etc.m
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
sikowitz17:
boss I dey oooo
I'm all about my 3.2 and my stomach today..

Periodically add fasting, and break with fruits or tea.....it helps for real.

God is our strength.
Well done boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slick04(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Are we to report to Kaduna or Ibadan?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2019
explosiveskull:
cool

Wow! That's the 1st wonder of Nigerian Armed Forces

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Almantra, Users2000 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.