Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367113 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Papilo9033: 8:34am On May 26, 2020
Hello guys. I want to ask maybe if my course of study in school is not advertised in the recruit requirements for DSSC. Can I still apply without minding there advertisment. I studied urban and regional planning and it's once in a while they use to advertise it even architecture.

I need your advice on this �
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Papilo9033:
Hello guys. I want to ask maybe if my course of study in school is not advertised in the recruit requirements for DSSC. Can I still apply without minding there advertisment. I studied urban and regional planning and it's once in a while they use to advertise it even architecture.

if your course isnt advertised, don't apply except you have some higher power working for you somewhere cos I think the computer will immediately bounce your application...apply for SSC....if ur age is still withing the age range for SSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:57pm On May 26, 2020
damibjs:

if your course isnt advertised, don't apply except you have some higher power working for you somewhere cos I think the computer will immediately bounce your application...apply for SSC....if ur age is still withing the age range for SSC
wrong bro, this stuff is by grace oh, I know of many who got shortlisted last year and their course weren't advertised, note also that they don't know anyone oh. That machine stuff na scam, even age, it can't detect it if you have strong backbone and luck no against you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 4:57pm On May 26, 2020
Prospect048:
wrong bro, this stuff is by grace oh, I know of many who got shortlisted last year and their course weren't advertised, note also that they don't know anyone oh. That machine stuff na scam, even age, it can't detect it if you have strong backbone and luck no against you.

U cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:43am On May 27, 2020
shamack:
Is it wise for someone to apply for DSSC without any professional certificate?

I applied for the first time last year SSC and was shortlisted, but was given hbp, hoping to apply this year, but not sure of which one is better.

What is the highest rank someone with DSSC can attain I service and that of SSC
lol instead of you to secure entry, yoh are asking for highest rank attainable...there's no playbook to this thing...you can be dssc and be a major general and be SSC and dropped at captain/major..
People got into dssc without any professional certifications last time so it basically just adds to youe chances or not...if your course is advertised and you think dssc is okay apply...if not, go for SSC again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:46am On May 27, 2020
Papilo9033:

it's best to just apply for SSC to avoid stories that touch later If your age is still Intact..butnif your godfather says do dssc...adios papi
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
Been observing a lot on this platform, everywhere is just quiet
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
I studied psychology and i plan on applying under military police, do i stand a chance or what? Even tho i'm trying to get across to my uncle, he knows the present chief of defense lieutenant olonisakin but we from different state. Please no savage response thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:
I studied psychology and i plan on applying under military police, do i stand a chance or what? Even tho i'm trying to get across to my uncle, he knows the present chief of defense lieutenant olonisakin but we from different state. Please no savage response thank you

You are good to go. Don't "trying to", pray and get across to your uncle. All the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
Done that already but he said they are not close like before but he got a friend that's a bridagier. You know all this uncle stuff, the man can just decide to sly, but like u said i'm prayerful and hopeful
MrSuama:

You are good to go. Don't "trying to", pray and get across to your uncle. All the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
I have some questions to ask:
1) concerning my primary school, i left in primary 5 and i wasn't given any certificate or testimonial but presently the school doesn't exist anymore, what can i do? The school is in Lagos tho
2) i plan on using waec GCE when the time comes but its only the printed copy i have, do i still need to go to waec office to get certificate or no problem?
3) is it compulsory the person to fill my reference form must be from my state?
4) it it compulsory the two forms i.e reference form must be filled all?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
1) concerning my primary school, i left in primary 5 and i wasn't given any certificate or testimonial but presently the school doesn't exist anymore, what can i do? The school is in Lagos tho
2) i plan on using waec GCE when the time comes but its only the printed copy i have, do i still need to go to waec office to get certificate or no problem?
Please no savage response
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwalizzy: 5:03pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Been observing a lot on this platform, everywhere is just quiet

abi, no one is talking about the probability of this year recruitment, which should even be our bone of contention right now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwalizzy: 5:06pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:

or you should apply under military intelligence, guess you might even stand a higher chance there
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 5:47pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:

U are good to go. Pray seriously abt it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2020
That's what i plan on doing but the professional courses put me off and it was written that its an added advantage and i don't have any of them, moreover my course was under that and military police.
Oluwalizzy:

or you should apply under military intelligence, guess you might even stand a higher chance there
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2020
Everything depends on this pandemic i think but lets be hopeful here
Oluwalizzy:

abi, no one is talking about the probability of this year recruitment, which should even be our bone of contention right now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2020
Exactly what i'm doing and trying to follow up but prayer is the key, thanks
damibjs:

U are good to go. Pray seriously abt it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2020
please do, we all learn everyday.
damibjs:

U kno of many who got shortlisted last year and there course weren't advertised.....and u said dey don't kno anyone.....NOTE: dey refuse to disclose there connect to u....datz just the simple truth.

Machine stuff no be scam....really don't want to elaborate more... #apologies.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:13pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:
1...the ministry of Education in will issue you one if you present a testimonial... I got mine from Ogun state after paying like 18k I think

2.. it might not be acceptable cos they take the original for waec... they need it to be able to prove your age..except you are using neco

3..they really don’t check maybe until board.. you wouldn’t want to get to the bored and the. Somebody notices this...bad start

4the must be filled as you’ll submit copies immediately you enter the gate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:15pm On May 27, 2020
Oluwalizzy:

there are specific courses listed for intelligence and the only course t ha is out of place there is international relations...don’t give advice that might backfire
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:15pm On May 27, 2020
Dannyhonda:
better apply for SSC am that’s sure and hang pip..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:39am On May 28, 2020
would have preferred SSC but my age, gonna be 27 by December
sikowitz17:
better apply for SSC am that’s sure and hang pip..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:40am On May 28, 2020
thank you for your answers
sikowitz17:
1...the ministry of Education in will issue you one if you present a testimonial... I got mine from Ogun state after paying like 18k I think

2.. it might not be acceptable cos they take the original for waec... they need it to be able to prove your age..except you are using neco

3..they really don’t check maybe until board.. you wouldn’t want to get to the bored and the. Somebody notices this...bad start

4the must be filled as you’ll submit copies immediately you enter the gate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 8:21am On May 28, 2020
Men of ssc will now know little peace, no more prep wingers for them again...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Dannyhonda:
would have preferred SSC but my age, gonna be 27 by December
in November, men of like 32 came...it was obvious they were overage but they uncarefully reduced age...at the end of it all, the boar Dm secretary just told them to go and swear an avidavit at the gate...I think the age limit for SSC is 28... so if the forms are released, you can still apply since you’ll still be 27 by screening time.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Prospect048:
after how many months... Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2020
This one u pushing me to ssc, abeg i no do based on all the comments have seen about it �i prefer dssc but if i get pushed to SSC no problem, if that's God's plan for me. I studied psychology, would love to further more especially in forensic but if i go for ssc, i wont be able to but let me watch and see till then. �
sikowitz17:
in November, men of like 32 came...it was obvious they were overage but they uncarefully reduced age...at the end of it all, the boar Dm secretary just told them to go and swear an avidavit at the gate...I think the age limit for SSC is 28... so if the forms are released, you can still apply since you’ll still be 27 by screening time.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
Wow after how many months
grin
Prospect048:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 4:50pm On May 28, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Wow after how many months
grin
lol, that is the standard

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: azidomedogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.