Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361262 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2020
Only if your discipline is listed
ibrahrem9606:
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF BSC GEOGRAPHY GRADUATES ARE ENTITLED TO DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have always wanted to ask dis question, I have a hole in tooth (molar) which I filled and a cracked incisor which is only visible when light is used to check it.

Will dat disqualify during medicals?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2020
AirmanB:
I have always wanted to ask dis question, I have a hole in tooth (molar) which I filled and a cracked incisor which is only visible when light is used to check it.

Will dat disqualify during medicals?
The only thing they usually do is hit different corners of the teeth with a dental stick to see if the teeth is paining you. That’s what they’ve done both times I went and you usually spend less than 20-30 seconds in the chair so to answer your question, they probably won’t even notice it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
The only thing they usually do is hit different corners of the teeth with a dental stick to see if the teeth is paining you. That’s what they’ve done both times I went and you usually spend less than 20-30 seconds in the chair so to answer your question, they probably won’t even notice it
he said light can detect it. Have u forgotten the chair is under the light before the checking begins So definitely if light can show it they will see it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
NMS form is on sale.. So from all indications, enlistment will be carried out this year.

Nigerian Military School Zaria.
Application for admission into JSS 1 for the 2019/2020 Academic Session closes on 30 June 2020; while the Entrance Examinations shall hold on July 4,2020.
Admission is online don't pay anybody for Admission form, below is the official Nms website.�
www.nms1954.sch.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Derawalters:
NMS form is on sale.. So from all indications, enlistment will be carried out this year.

Application for admission into JSS 1 for the 2019/2020 Academic Session closes on 30 June 2020; while the Entrance Examinations shall hold on July 4,2020.
Admission is online don't pay anybody for Admission form, below is the official Nms website.�
www.nms1954.sch.ng
this doesn't justify enlistment, NMS is a secondary school, so they must admit student on yearly basis...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
; grin grin it doesnt mean anything, that's a secondary school tho but lets hope for the best
Derawalters:

www.nms1954.sch.ng
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Derawalters:

www.nms1954.sch.ng

Lol. This made me remember my first experience in any "military" ��, I remember stepping into NMS 9th August 2009, it's an experience I won't forget
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
sikowitz17:

Thanks alot, I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2020
heryoub22:
he said light can detect it. Have u forgotten the chair is under the light before the checking begins So definitely if light can show it they will see it

Lol... Thank you, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
This year is my year oo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jhennie:
This year is my year oo
I dey like this kind talk. And may God almighty do am for you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Zizo96:

I dey like this kind talk. And may God almighty do am for you

Amen ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2020
We go again... Third time Trial... Baba God Abeg Let this be a Success for me and my fellow Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2020
My ogas @ Ugo4U, Sikotiwitz, Explosiveskull.... I'm of the opinion that we wey don dey the Platform for a while now, make we Try educate and enlighten the New Otondos that are just Joining the Thread as per the Differences btw SSC and DSSC, likewise how the Screening Dey always be etc

MY OPINION THOUGH

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
The Remaining corps

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
My ogas @ Ugo4U, Sikotiwitz, Explosiveskull.... I'm of the opinion that we wey don dey the Platform for a while now, make we Try educate and enlighten the New Otondos that are just Joining the Thread as per the Differences btw SSC and DSSC, likewise how the Screening Dey always be etc

MY OPINION THOUGH
E no go bad sha!! But na work ooo lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

MY OPINION THOUGH
It will be better for them to go through the thread starting from atleast page 200. The information here is very rich and invaluable, I don't think we can do justice to questions like it had being done. Infact many officers in the system don't even have as much information that have been passed down here. Moreover, the strength to begin type epistles no too dey, everything ranging from the application, types of commission, ranks, corps, HTACOS, interview experiences, sample of essays/questions etc have being duly addressed infact we will be doing a disservice to them if we don't advice the "otondos" to go back and read up, the thread sef they enjoyable to read, me sef dey go back once in a while to update my software, laugh small and enjoy myself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol me I just usually go back to go and read how some people deceived nairalanders here like kodack!! Mans legit made us believe he was a medical doctor Nd that he was shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol me I just usually go back to go and read how some people deceived nairalanders here like kodack!! Mans legit made us believe he was a medical doctor Nd that he was shortlisted
Nawa for una oo! so person no fit play with una again, just because say Kodack wan knack Major straight from camp as per Medical Doctor all man put eye for am for this thread grin . una bad oo! na so una take pursue General Ansah.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Nawa for you ó. Kódàc wey go soon hang **. Why are you shaking this table now?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
samobaba4u:

Nawa for you ó. Kódàc wey go soon hang **. Why are you shaking this table now?
Be careful its an offence to downgrade an officer's rank. FYI it's an eagle he will be hanging (Major rank) upon POP.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jhennie:
This year is my year oo
you just disappeared. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
ugo4u:

It will be better for them to go through the thread starting from atleast page 200. The information here is very rich and invaluable, I don't think we can do justice to questions like it had being done. Infact many officers in the system don't even have as much information that have been passed down here. Moreover, the strength to begin type epistles no too dey, everything ranging from the application, types of commission, ranks, corps, HTACOS, interview experiences, sample of essays/questions etc have being duly addressed infact we will be doing a disservice to them if we don't advice the "otondos" to go back and read up, the thread sef they enjoyable to read, me sef dey go back once in a while to update my software, laugh small and enjoy myself.

Spot on bro!
Ugo have said it all but I can entertain any private question though that haven't being answered in the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
sikowitz17:

Sorry to bother you, i also have similar question since in am having light Milk teeth, if it's also a demerit?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Yujiro:

Sorry to bother you, i also have similar question since in am having light Milk teeth, if it's also a demerit?
bro I really don’t think the army gives a damn about light milk teeth! If it’s not a dental issue, it shouldn’t be a problem
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
I have a question for those who have been through this stuff pls answer sincerely, for I really need to enlightened.

1. Want to apply for education corps, I have a degree in Mathematics Education but have not been issued the TRCN certificate(although exam hav written d exam) as its the professional certification for educationist in Nigeria. How do I go about it. ...?

2. Had an accident, I have scar on my bodies especially arms and knees.. is it going to be a challenge...?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
jamze:
I have a question for those who have been through this stuff pls answer sincerely, for I really need to enlightened.

1. Want to apply for education corps, I have a degree in Mathematics Education but have not been issued the TRCN certificate(although exam hav written d exam) as its the professional certification for educationist in Nigeria. How do I go about it. ...?

2. Had an accident, I have scar on my bodies especially arms and knees.. is it going to be a challenge...?
so last year, people got selected and they didn’t even have TCRN...so it might result to telling the board you already wrote the exam if you make it that far... and for the scars, they majorly look for surgery and deep injury scars...scars in the hands and knees might not be a problem! But stomach and on very important parts of the body might be an issue...besides I have scars by the side of both my legs and they’ve never been noticed the two times I’ve screened..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please guys I need confirmation on something..

Can a SSC officer work under the medical corp or ordnance.. Or is it just strictly war for them?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
jelraj:
Please guys I need confirmation on something..

Can a SSC officer work under the medical corp or ordnance.. Or is it just strictly war for them?
As an SSC officer you can be posted anywhere your course of study is one of the factors considered. I know some SSC guys that are in engineering corp, education etc but the chances of you being posted to a combat corp is very high especially to those that studied funny courses at tertiary level because that's the primary reason they created that commission.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.