Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361335 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

I blv there'll ALWAYS be Exceptions..... From the info I've gathered so far, as for the DSSC, Once U can Blow their Mind off for the Interview, U are 70% in, but the kind questions No be here... Imagine a question like WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THE SCREENING (What my friend was asked Specifically)..

Fortunately for him, He was able to Perfectly Link how HIS COURSE OF STUDY (MATERIALS ENGINEERING, My course mate) relates to Armored Vehicle Production and The Improvements that can be done on the Current prototype they using at the frontline currently (He has already prepared answering such question b4 leaving for the Screening, so he had Done an Extensive research on that). On a Final Note, he also SUGGESTED how Nigeria Can Achieve Fabricating IT'S 1ST MAIN BATTLE TANK Using Available Local Raw Materials (Materials Selection), thus Saving huge Amount of Money from its Importation (Case study of the VT-4 MBT that were delivered few months ago to us by the Chinese).
see bah you can blow the mind at the screening and not make the list! Let me tell you now that it’s not the bored president that’ll compile the list of shortlisted! Something that has to still go through the military secretary and t he senate! People that even flunked the interview got shortlisted to resume sef so forget am! Your mans got lucky. It’s not because of his sweet mouth, it’s because it was his job to begin with! The board president can only recommend and make sure his personal people make it through! The rest na Oga at the top hands e dey.... there are also people that I know that went to Ssc board and they told them to fill in the gap on the board! Also there was a girl that was “disqualified” for sitting down when she wasn’t asked to! Babe dey training like this! Just hold God strongly if he’s your connect or hold your Abuja men!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Chai, see Levels... We go dey alright Las Las
the thing shock me that day i saw my phone, something that has never happened in the history of screenings, connection pass connections ssc 46 is a case study
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
see bah you can blow the mind at the screening and not make the list! Let me tell you now that it’s not the bored president that’ll compile the list of shortlisted! Something that has to still go through the military secretary and t he senate! People that even flunked the interview got shortlisted to resume sef so forget am! Your mans got lucky. It’s not because of his sweet mouth, it’s because it was his job to begin with! The board president can only recommend and make sure his personal people make it through! The rest na Oga at the top hands e dey.... there are also people that I know that went to Ssc board and they told them to fill in the gap on the board! Also there was a girl that was “disqualified” for sitting down when she wasn’t asked to! Babe dey training like this! Just hold God strongly if he’s your connect or hold your Abuja men!
U right brother.. Nah Baba God Handwork sha, it is well
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2020
nora2018:
the thing shock me that day i saw my phone, something that has never happened in the history of screenings, connection pass connections ssc 46 is a case study
But Las Las, Baba God Nah the Surest Connect, so No wahala and ntn to fear in as much much as God says Its Ur time
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2020
I don't know who might need to Read this and Get prepared for it per chance Medical Obey

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

But Las Las, Baba God Nah the Surest Connect, so No wahala and ntn to fear in as much much as God says Its Ur time
your faith in God without effort is futile
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Zizo96:

May God bless you for this statement brother. You have said it all. Most people won't tell you how they finally land the job. Of which they had someone pushing it for them since they applied. Just pray to God for an helper. And always pray make death no kill your helper my brother. Yorub people will say "Kiku ma pa alaanu mi".
my brother this is just the honest truth
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
nora2018:
my brother my desire for this job is something else.
but think am, what if na God dey send u indirect message by protecting & preventing u 4rm ur doom!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Another angle again, that's why the best thing is to ask God for direction and let his will be done
sleuthhound:
but think am, what if na God dey send u indirect message by protecting & preventing u 4rm ur doom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
nora2018:
your faith in God without effort is futile
Effort as in what way brother?? So make person wey No get ANY Connect carry mind commot or wetin U mean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Zizo96:

May God bless you for this statement brother. You have said it all. Most people won't tell you how they finally land the job. Of which they had someone pushing it for them since they applied. Just pray to God for an helper. And always pray make death no kill your helper my brother. Yorub people will say "Kiku ma pa alaanu mi".
My brother ehnn, I quite understand Ur point, but 4get that Matter of connection oo, I get guys wey don dey Cool places (Immigration 2017, Road safety 2018, Ladt Year ARMY DSSC) Now WITHOUT ANY CONNECT, Nah Just Normal Submission + Fervent Prayers + God saying it's their Time...

At Least My Direct Elder brother is an Example, this Last NNPC New Intake (Me no bother apply coz Nah 2:2 I get).. So I've seen quite a Handful of Cases of BABA GOD CONNECT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
sleuthhound:
Uve got a point brother, that's True... But still on this Platform, I don read story of person wey be sey Nah His 4th Attempt Carry him Enter Training, All previous attempts No even reach Screenjng Invite sef... This just further highlights the fact that God Works in his Own Way and Whenever its Ur time, Ntn will stop ur Shine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
sleuthhound:
lol what exactly is doom? Death in military service? Baba you can die anywhere! I saw a video of a woman dancing at a party today dancing so vigorously, very healthy! And she just collapsed and died! On camera! So I ask you u again what is certain doom? People going to work in the morning lose their lives, people standing by the road! People sleeping! So come off it! God desires for you what you desire for yourself! I was told about a guy by one of the instructors in nda! Got shortlisted to train at the 6th time! It’s times and seasons! Once it’s your time, you’ll get it. I was there 62rc, SSC course 45/46 that doesn’t mean I won’t eventually get it!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
1 thing I know be sey In as much as PEOPLE ARE STILL MAKING IT TO TRAINING WITHOUT ANY CONNECT, THEN I'M QUITE HOPEFUL BABA GOD GO DO AM in as much as God sees it befitting for me to have

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
My own Little Advise is just that FOR THOSE THAT ALSO APPLIED FOR ICPC, NDLEA and NIS, THIS APPEARS RATHER AS THE BEST TIME TO START KEEPING FIT AND MAINTAINING HEALTHY LIFESTYLE....

Victory is from God ONLY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
sleuthhound:
abi!! You are right o besides army is not the only job one can succeed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
I will only join the army if they agree to post me to sambisa after the conclusion of my training. What's the point of being a soldier if I don't get the chance to kill bad guys and fire guns legally? Omoh...front line straight jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
nora2018:
abi!! You are right o besides army is not the only job one can succeed
mhen sometimes I notice that people don’t understand the place of passion and settling for what’s best for them! For me and some of mine, if it’s not the military then it’s nowhere! I work as a UI designer in a big tech company in Lagos! But mhen I’ve often asked myself. In the next 20 years, what regrets would I have? What IF I get big in society and then I start my own tech company and I become very successful , marry and give birth to beautiful kids and then one day I’m driving with my family in the car and an an officer drives past my car, omo Tears will drop from my eyes ooo Cos this is one of the only things I want to spend the rest of my life doing! I didn’t even think twice about quitting my job in November last year to go for the screening, and if I’m shortlisted this year again, I still wouldn’t think twice!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpecialAgent:
I will only join the army if they agree to post me to sambisa after the conclusion of my training. What's the point of being a soldier if I don't get the chance to kill bad guys and fire guns legally? Omoh...front line straight jare
That is the passion..
Something lot of soldiers lack these days... Right where I leave 174 battalion, I can't count how many soldiers have gone AWOL because they were posted to Maiduguri. Ranking from warrant officers to captains.. Imagine the years wasted.

Sometimes I wonder why they join, if they don't want to go to war, or is there another meaning of being a soldier that I don't know..

To all the guys that wish to join to oppress their mates, those that want to join to visit shoprites and woo girls, those that just want to show off, you better rethink. Na war we dey go n nothing is guaranteed. Going AWOL is a big offense and shameful.
ARMY no be play.. Please give room for people that really can do the job

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
The bitter truth is that many people do get it on merit/without knowing anyone and also very many people also pressed button, I've seen cadets/officers from both sides. It's all about fate/God's time/Luck/button or a combination of one or all of them and to those still confused as to which commission to go for, only you can answer that question because it all depends on what you want it's where your passion lies. If you're the type that is adventurous, full of life, rugged, and want to become a "complete" soldier in the sense that you want to lead men into battle, taste action, hold commanding role etc with all the attendant risk/enjoyment and most importantly age is on your side then SSC is your best route, you can aspire to the highest position in the army and even huzzle with RC guys to become COAS, you get extra pay as operational allowance and other welfare benefits.
There are also disadvantages
1) You must go for courses and pass them to get promoted (meaning you must Sabi book and also be in physically fit), esp Captain to Major people dey fail wella. Though as an SSC officer you can be promoted unconventionally i.e you might do something heroic in the line of duty and they may recommend you for instant promotion.
2) You can be retired prematurely if you fail at a given number of attempts. There are many young Captains today roaming the street or doing CSO work.

3) As an SSC officer you are not trained to be a man of preacher of love, SSC officers can't be preaching love, you're a war, you're a fight, you're .........(you know the rest). The chances of getting killed in battle especially in this ongoing insurgency is very real and high. As the chances of you being drafted to a combat corp is high.
I do advise people before they go into the army they should try and visit any army reference hospital after visiting you'll make up your mind whether you like the job abi na starch Khaki dey hungry you, na make you for no enter come begin find way to japaa.
Remember cowardice in the army is a death sentence, desserting is also a serious offence.
4) Chances of you going for peace keeping mission is high, where you'll be earning double salary in dollars and naira(UN and NA) but don't be fooled many people go for peacekeeping mission and return in body bags.
5) Chances of you not practicing what you studied is very high, which time you even get to practice when you go dey inside forest or one village wey never ever see network dey hunt Bokoharam.

As for DSSC(Gentlemen/Old papa Commission)
If you're the type that don't like stress, and want to practice your profession the DSSC is for you.
Advantages are numerous even most of SSC guys silently admire DSSC because e get stage wey SSC go reach for the job(around Captain/Major) the job go come dey tire you because most likely na violence them don dey accustom to all their years in service (there are exceptions though).
In this type of commission as e be say na old people they usually full there training is not as tedious as SSC, after 6 months basic military training you'll gloriously hang you 2 stars, SSC will hang just 1star after 9months of hell and to hang the second star now you go don grow dada for teeth. DSSC promotion is automatic as long as you have good PR. So no need to bother yourself for promotional courses.
Though you will most likely be sent to the northeast (dole) mostly na inside base/ offices una go dey. Also you'll have the opportunity to further your education (army encourages their personnel), I know 3 DSSC officers that are doing their PHDs, so chances for self development especially in your area of expertise plenty, that's why SSC hate them and in turn RC hate both SSC/DSSC together grin .
As a DSSC personnel you can't command you can only rise to become a director in your corp, though if age is on your side and zoning (Senior cadre) favours you you can even reach the peak of your career Major General e.g DG of NYSC is a DSSC officer he was commissioned at the age of 21. Though things may change in the future and a DSSC offr might become COAS one day, it happened in NAF the current CAS is a DSSC officer but as e be say army officers are very malicious I don't see that happening as at present only Infantry and Armoured corp can produce COAS, the rule was changed after Lt Gen Ihejirika(Engineering corp) left.
DSSC is more difficult to get as it is competitive button-wise, merit-wise and otherwise.

My hand don dey pain me, make I stop here there are things I don't remember sha.....

As for me I've always fancied the SSC, if given the option I'll go for it irrespective of the tussle/hassle as I am a very mobile, fun seeking and adventurous person.

Gracias

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
jelraj:

That is the passion..
Something lot of soldiers lack these days... Right where I leave 174 battalion, I can't count how many soldiers have gone AWOL because they were posted to Maiduguri. Ranking from warrant officers to captains.. Imagine the years wasted.

Sometimes I wonder why they join, if they don't want to go to war, or is there another meaning of being a soldier that I don't know..

To all the guys that wish to join to oppress their mates, those that want to join to visit shoprites and woo girls, those that just want to show off, you better rethink. Na war we dey go n nothing is guaranteed. Going AWOL is a big offense and shameful.
ARMY no be play.. Please give room for people that really can do the job
theres nothing joyful about going to war to be honest! My friends were all hyped until they deployed there! Some of them would never be the way they were again! From ptsd to insanity! You think war is fun, wait until you take a bullet in the head! My very good friend lieutenant Hamzat Buba that was on this thread in 2015 when he joined my officers group, finished training, we popped bottles that day! Still spoke to him in the academy in November after I was dashed high bp! He was telling me to calm down and promise to come again! He was shot twice in the head just a couple of days after! It’s all fun and games until it’s your own 21 gun salute. The only thing that will make me go to war is the sense of duty for the job! It’s not something to anticipate! People that had gbewa more than you don go!
It’s still the best job in the world doe...and that pip, we will hang it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
theres nothing joyful about going to war to be honest! My friends were all hyped until they deployed there! Some of them would never be the way they were again! From ptsd to insanity! You think war is fun, wait until you take a bullet in the head! My very good friend lieutenant Hamzat Buba that was on this thread in 2015 when he joined my officers group, finished training, we popped bottles that day! Still spoke to him in the academy in November after I was dashed high bp! He was telling me to calm down and promise to come again! He was shot twice in the head just a couple of days after! It’s all fun and games until it’s your own 21 gun salute. The only thing that will make me go to war is the sense of duty for the job! It’s not something to anticipate! People that had gbewa more than you don go!
It’s still the best job in the world doe...and that pip, we will hang it
That sense of duty is what I'm emphasising on, why would one go through all does training only to go AWOL.. There are many jobs with minimal risk n higher pay than joining the Army...

It's always good to keep it at the back of ones mind, as a soldier your life is always at risk, same a cultist running from rivals..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
jelraj:

That sense of duty is what I'm emphasising on, why would one go through all does training only to go AWOL.. There are many jobs with minimal risk n higher pay than joining the Army...

It's always good to keep it at the back of ones mind, as a soldier your life is always at risk, same a cultist running from rivals..
you too much just like captain issah A.O of 46 ssc will say '' you get gbewa control ''
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ibrahrem9606: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
[/quote]
may The good God continue to bless Mr ugo.
you really relayed the standards to us.
God bless the knowledge
imma follow yhu rn grin
ugo4u:
The bitter truth is that many people do get it on merit/without knowing anyone and also very many people also pressed button, I've seen cadets/officers from both sides. It's all about fate/God's time/Luck/button or a combination of all of them and to those still confused as to which commission to go for, only you can answer that question because it all depends on what you want it where your passion lies. If you're the type that is adventurous, full of life, rugged, and want to become a "complete" soldier in the sense that you want to lead men into battle, taste action, hold commanding role etc with all the attendant risk/enjoyment and most importantly age is on your side then SSC is your best route, you can aspire to the highest position in the army and even huzzle with RC guys to become COAS, you get extra pay as operational allowance and other welfare benefits.
1) You must go for courses and pass them to get promoted (meaning you must Sabi book and also be in physically fit), esp Captain to Major people dey fail wella. Though as an SSC officer you can be promoted unconventionally i.e you might do something heroic in the line of duty and they may recommend you for instant promotion.
2) You can be retired prematurely if you fail at a given number of attempts. There are many young Captains today roaming the street or doing CSO work.

3) As an SSC officer you are not trained to be a man of preacher of love, SSC officers can't be preaching love, you're a war, you're a fight, you're .........(you know the rest). The chances of getting killed in battle especially in this ongoing insurgency is very real and high. As the chances of you being drafted to a combat corp is high.
I do advise people before they go into the army they should try and visit any army reference hospital after visiting you'll make up your mind whether you like the job abi na starch Khaki dey hungry you, na make you for no enter come begin find way to japaa.
Remember cowardice in the army is a death sentence, desserting is also a serious offence.
4) Chances of you going for peace keeping mission is high, where you'll be earning double salary in dollars and naira(UN and NA) but don't be fooled many people go for peacekeeping mission and return in body bags.
5) Chances of you not practicing what you studied is very high, which time you even get to practice when you go dey inside forest or one village wey never ever see network dey hunt Bokoharam.

If you're the type that don't like stress, and want to practice your profession the DSSC is for you.
Advantages are numerous even most of SSC guys silently admire DSSC because e get stage wey SSC go reach for the job(around Captain/Major) the job go come dey tire you because most likely na violence them don dey accustom to all their years in service (there are exceptions though).
In this type of commission as e be say na old people they usually full there training is not as tedious as SSC, after 6 months basic military training you'll gloriously hang you 2 stars, SSC will hang just 1star after 9months of hell and to hang the second star now you go don grow dada for teeth. DSSC promotion is automatic as long as you have good PR. So no need to bother yourself for promotional courses.
Though you will most likely be sent to the northeast (dole) mostly na inside base/ offices una go dey. Also you'll have the opportunity to further your education (army encourages their personnel), I know 3 DSSC officers that are doing their PHDs, so chances for self development especially in your area of expertise plenty, that's why SSC hate them and in turn RC hate both SSC/DSSC together grin .
As a DSSC personnel you can't command you can only rise to become a director in your corp, though if age is on your side and zoning (Senior cadre) favours you you can even reach the peak of your career Major General e.g DG of NYSC is a DSSC officer he was commissioned at the age of 21. Though things may change in the future and a DSSC offr might become COAS one day, it happened in NAF the current CAS is a DSSC officer but as e be say army officers are very malicious I don't see that happening as at present only Infantry and Armoured corp can produce COAS, the rule was changed after Lt Gen Ihejirika(Engineering corp) left.
DSSC is more difficult to get as it is competitive button-wise, merit-wise and otherwise.

My hand don dey pain me, make I stop here there are things I don't remember sha.....

As for me I've always fancied the SSC, if given the option I'll go for it irrespective of the tussle/hassle as I am a very mobile, fun seeking and adventurous person.

Gracias
may The good God continue to bless Mr ugo.
you really relayed the standards to us.
God bless the knowledge
imma follow yhu rn�
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
ugo4u:
The bitter truth is that many people do get it on merit/without knowing anyone and also very many people also pressed button, I've seen cadets/officers from both sides. It's all about fate/God's time/Luck/button or a combination of one or all of them and to those still confused as to which commission to go for, only you can answer that question because it all depends on what you want it's where your passion lies. If you're the type that is adventurous, full of life, rugged, and want to become a "complete" soldier in the sense that you want to lead men into battle, taste action, hold commanding role etc with all the attendant risk/enjoyment and most importantly age is on your side then SSC is your best route, you can aspire to the highest position in the army and even huzzle with RC guys to become COAS, you get extra pay as operational allowance and other welfare benefits.

Gracias
why you come tag DSSC like that na, anyways, anyhow anyhow, pip na pop oh. And o love that aspect where you explained reaching maj gen, of course that is the pick for all DSSC, the current Corp commandant of education corps is a major general and a DSSC officer. And also, that point of NE, it doesn't mean your mode of commissioning, as long as you are there, you go face it oh especially if you are posted to sector command. May God grant us all our aspiration, I just say make I talk small way I sabi to support my boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Over and out.. This is very apt!

ugo4u:

Gracias
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Prospect048:
why you come tag DSSC like that na, anyways, anyhow anyhow, pip na pop oh. And o love that aspect where you explained reaching maj gen, of course that is the pick for all DSSC, the current Corp commandant of education corps is a major general and a DSSC officer. And also, that point of NE, it doesn't mean your mode of commissioning, as long as you are there, you go face it oh especially if you are posted to sector command. May God grant us all our aspiration, I just say make I talk small way I sabi to support my boss
God go see us through.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Intels

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
1 thing I know be sey In as much as PEOPLE ARE STILL MAKING IT TO TRAINING WITHOUT ANY CONNECT, THEN I'M QUITE HOPEFUL BABA GOD GO DO AM in as much as God sees it befitting for me to have

Remove that "quite" and be entirely hopeful. There is a significant place for grace, providence, luck and chance in this journey. I have seen it first hand.

Meanwhile, i got your mail bro. Will revert at my earliest convenience.

Keep your head up, bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Na so dem dey talk...

You think sey RPG na 2-sound knockout/banger abi? You think sey na firecrackers them dey shook for Sambisa abi?

I pray you get in, and achieve your heart desires, bro... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.