Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,274 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1373318 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:11am On Jun 21, 2020
No be today, the fact that those officers wife for barrack dey yan me, u go fear. If we count how many people that joined willingly, brother there are not up to 35% or less. Back then, dem dey beg make u join, people dey do yanga. Joining the military especially the army, u stand a high chance of getting killed because of what's happening around. A barrack woman told me those recruits, once they leave Jaji Immediately straight to where they are posted, no documentation at all. When they die, the senior officers tend to embezzle their money. There was even a time, they said recruit training was 6 abi na 9 months before but due to boko it turned to 3 months not quite sure. So this life ehn, e get as e be
sleuthhound:
u right bro...yeah "no job matter" don bring diff things& characters enter army i sabi b4.. na we country wey strange tori like "some army collabo with criminal/terrorists to kpai Policemen" den HQS go bring funny story & back it up...
A lot needs 2 change in our system! Sincerely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Welcome bro, life goes on
LegendPV:

Thanks For your input BABA.

We move
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2020
In all this, let’s just be hopeful there’s a recruitment this year Cos e no go make sense if by August, we no hear anything
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2020
LegendPV:
Good Morning My Ogas....

I'm one of the Loyal silent observers of this thread for about Four Years now and I've learned alot and grew lot of Passion for NA.

I've got questions that I'll be glad if it is answered (experience can be cited)

1...Is there chance that the NYSC discharge Certificate is overlooked during screening or even eventual training ( I've got a friend that made the last two course, dude wasn't done serving NYSC then, and he was shortlisted, he made it pass screening,and to training even POP. when I asked how far, dude gave me that normal ''na God do am OH'' line ...as if na devil de do am before ),imagine LOL

I don't want to mention the course for security reasons

Even though I know it's a strong criteria ,plz I'll like to know if there's chance it is waived without strong connect either for MS or screening ground

2. I've Got a visible brown plaque (like burnt not up to 1/4 of the tooth) on my front tooth
Not cracked, not broken, Not painful, not even when hit
Do u think that's a challenge that can lead to disqualification?

God bless all our bosses in the house for always dropping beneficial info here.... I know there are hundreds others always viewing posts in this thread, una well done OH ,I know because I've done it for four years, in fact I'm the UNOFFICIAL GOC of Comment Refers Division�

U need to see me whenever I lecture my folks about army commission (from information I stole from here�LOL ) ,them de see me like NDA instructor ,
in fact I've lectured two of my folks who made it to PIPPING (SSC and DSSC).. Me I still de pipless sha till now painfully and man Don de Old

May God Grant us all our heart desires, we move!!!! SSC47

Ur friend gat a strong connect in MS office.
Yes it can be overlooked.

A friend also made the dssc air force....the NYSC cert was overlook during screening.... eventually she made it to final shortlisting....after 2 month in training..... She was replaced by strong cadet....

NOTE: she is not the only cadet without nysc....but base on no godfatherism...she was sent packing.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2020
sleuthhound:
oga terminator! Dis is easier to say than fufil in reality o! Especially being an "ill-eqiupped" Nigerian soldier 4front line...bros dis no be action film...Na unconventional warfare..ur geneva rules dnt apply2 ur enemy oga!! U need 1st hand experience @front line (receiving banana clips 4rm anti-aircraft) or as c-jtf see things b4 u drop swag. So volunteer 1st, u go no say no be moi-moi...

I spent over a decade in borno, even during the height of the insurgency I dey town. If not because of the soldiers and Cjtf way dey face the terrorists almost everyday, them go for don overrun town already at that time. If you are not joining the military to fight for ur people, then what for? . Just like it takes a single bullet to finish person, na so same bullet can finish the terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

I spent over a decade in borno, even during the height of the insurgency I dey town. If not because of the soldiers and Cjtf way dey face the terrorists almost everyday, them go for don overrun town already at that time. If you are not joining the military to fight for ur people, then what for? . Just like it takes a single bullet to finish person, na so same bullet can finish the terrorist.
"People that had gbewa more than you don go!" oga jst calm down & work& pray!! May God bless&cleanse d army!! May God protect& provide 4families of d living &fallen...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Easy said and done, until u get involved then u know what's up
SpecialAgent:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
sleuthhound:
"People that had gbewa more than you don go!" oga jst calm down & work& pray!! May God bless&cleanse d army!! May God protect& provide 4families of d living &fallen...

Yeah, I know, my bro is one of the fallen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by templar123: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2020
This is no ponzi or any useless pyramid scheme.. Lol so chill I'm not here to sell you any drugs.

Normally i don't post anything about business here i just help out NYSC Corp members.
I'm in the ICT unit. But this is not about nysc.

I'm talking about Google adsense and how you can make cool money through watching little videos. Real money.

For people that don't know what it is,

Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.

There's a site that let's you earn money as much as 12 dollars per few minutes video..

Cease the opportunity instead of wasting your data..
You can make up to 100 UDS in a day or even more. Give it a trial, you have nothing to lose.. It's totally free.. Thank me later
Here's the link.
https://aypvideon.club/539261692669243/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Easy said and done, until u get involved then u know what's up

Thank you for the advice sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
templar123:
This is no ponzi or any useless pyramid scheme.. Lol so chill I'm not here to sell you any drugs.

Normally i don't post anything about business here i just help out NYSC Corp members.
I'm in the ICT unit. But this is not about nysc.

I'm talking about Google adsense and how you can make cool money through watching little videos. Real money.
I
For people that don't know what it is,

Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.

There's a site that let's you earn money as much as 12 dollars per few minutes video..

Cease the opportunity instead of wasting your data..
You can make up to 100 UDS in a day or even more. Give it a trial, you have nothing to lose.. It's totally free.. Thank me later
Here's the link.
https://aypvideon.club/539261692669243/

The money man.... Go and watch ur video alone and make money for ur self

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by piscesgem(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
ugo4u:
The bitter truth is that many people do get it on merit/without knowing anyone and also very many people also pressed button, I've seen cadets/officers from both sides. It's all about fate/God's time/Luck/button or a combination of one or all of them and to those still confused as to which commission to go for, only you can answer that question because it all depends on what you want it's where your passion lies. If you're the type that is adventurous, full of life, rugged, and want to become a "complete" soldier in the sense that you want to lead men into battle, taste action, hold commanding role etc with all the attendant risk/enjoyment and most importantly age is on your side then SSC is your best route, you can aspire to the highest position in the army and even huzzle with RC guys to become COAS, you get extra pay as operational allowance and other welfare benefits.
There are also disadvantages
1) You must go for courses and pass them to get promoted (meaning you must Sabi book and also be in physically fit), esp Captain to Major people dey fail wella. Though as an SSC officer you can be promoted unconventionally i.e you might do something heroic in the line of duty and they may recommend you for instant promotion.
2) You can be retired prematurely if you fail at a given number of attempts. There are many young Captains today roaming the street or doing CSO work.

3) As an SSC officer you are not trained to be a man of preacher of love, SSC officers can't be preaching love, you're a war, you're a fight, you're .........(you know the rest). The chances of getting killed in battle especially in this ongoing insurgency is very real and high. As the chances of you being drafted to a combat corp is high.
I do advise people before they go into the army they should try and visit any army reference hospital after visiting you'll make up your mind whether you like the job abi na starch Khaki dey hungry you, na make you for no enter come begin find way to japaa.
Remember cowardice in the army is a death sentence, desserting is also a serious offence.
4) Chances of you going for peace keeping mission is high, where you'll be earning double salary in dollars and naira(UN and NA) but don't be fooled many people go for peacekeeping mission and return in body bags.
5) Chances of you not practicing what you studied is very high, which time you even get to practice when you go dey inside forest or one village wey never ever see network dey hunt Bokoharam.

As for DSSC(Gentlemen/Old papa Commission)
If you're the type that don't like stress, and want to practice your profession the DSSC is for you.
Advantages are numerous even most of SSC guys silently admire DSSC because e get stage wey SSC go reach for the job(around Captain/Major) the job go come dey tire you because most likely na violence them don dey accustom to all their years in service (there are exceptions though).
In this type of commission as e be say na old people they usually full there training is not as tedious as SSC, after 6 months basic military training you'll gloriously hang you 2 stars, SSC will hang just 1star after 9months of hell and to hang the second star now you go don grow dada for teeth. DSSC promotion is automatic as long as you have good PR. So no need to bother yourself for promotional courses.
Though you will most likely be sent to the northeast (dole) mostly na inside base/ offices una go dey. Also you'll have the opportunity to further your education (army encourages their personnel), I know 3 DSSC officers that are doing their PHDs, so chances for self development especially in your area of expertise plenty, that's why SSC hate them and in turn RC hate both SSC/DSSC together grin .
As a DSSC personnel you can't command you can only rise to become a director in your corp, though if age is on your side and zoning (Senior cadre) favours you you can even reach the peak of your career Major General e.g DG of NYSC is a DSSC officer he was commissioned at the age of 21. Though things may change in the future and a DSSC offr might become COAS one day, it happened in NAF the current CAS is a DSSC officer but as e be say army officers are very malicious I don't see that happening as at present only Infantry and Armoured corp can produce COAS, the rule was changed after Lt Gen Ihejirika(Engineering corp) left.
DSSC is more difficult to get as it is competitive button-wise, merit-wise and otherwise.

My hand don dey pain me, make I stop here there are things I don't remember sha.....

As for me I've always fancied the SSC, if given the option I'll go for it irrespective of the tussle/hassle as I am a very mobile, fun seeking and adventurous person.

Gracias

You are very correct, but for the CoAS the rule is one "must" be from teeth arms and teeth supporting arms of the army, in the early years it is the NA teeth arms (infantry, armour and artillery) that was producing the CoAS, but at the turn of the millennium we have had from teeth support arms viz Ogomudia (signals), Dambazzau (MP) and Ihejirika ( Army Engineers).
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
theres nothing joyful about going to war to be honest! My friends were all hyped until they deployed there! Some of them would never be the way they were again! From ptsd to insanity! You think war is fun, wait until you take a bullet in the head! My very good friend lieutenant Hamzat Buba that was on this thread in 2015 when he joined my officers group, finished training, we popped bottles that day! Still spoke to him in the academy in November after I was dashed high bp! He was telling me to calm down and promise to come again! He was shot twice in the head just a couple of days after! It’s all fun and games until it’s your own 21 gun salute. The only thing that will make me go to war is the sense of duty for the job! It’s not something to anticipate! People that had gbewa more than you don go!
It’s still the best job in the world doe...and that pip, we will hang it

Please Sir, continue to enlighten them. They think its all fun and games... COD and what's not.

When you're fatally wounded, you die and that's it...all dreams and ambitions become naught.

No Medal of Honor Ceremony here for Naija soldiers oooo. Even the ones that died bravely, we don't get to hear about them (or have you). So, they shouldn't think they would be honored here like its done in the USA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Blueelf:

Please Sir, continue to enlighten them. They think its all fun and games... COD and what's not.

When you're fatally wounded, you die and that's it...all dreams and ambitions become naught.

No Medal of Honor Ceremony here for Naija soldiers oooo. Even the ones that died bravely, we don't get to hear about them (or have you). So, they shouldn't think they would be honored here like its done in the USA
hmmm. D questn is... So is dis country worth dying 4?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
sleuthhound:
Brother, the ONLY thing I can Say as regard ur view about either 9ja is worth dying for or not is that I'M CERTAIN THERE IS NO INTENDING APPLICANT THAT ISN'T AWARE OF THE NATURE OF SECURITY IN THIS COUNTRY (Ranging from the Boko-Iswap guys, Banditry, Kidnapping etc)... So it's a Personal Choice and Let EVERYONE FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR CHOICE AMD BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Unfortunately, from my personal findings, Most of these Federal Ministries and Parastatals Appointment NO GET REASONABLE CAREER GROWTH, U can be Stagnant In a Single office or Post for As long as ONLY God Knows... e.g Just look at the problem With NDLEA structure

As far as I'm concerned though, if I'm asked which do I prefer between being Tagged a Professor and a Brigadier General, I wouldn't even think 2xce b4 Picking the Latter... So I blv Its All a Matter of Individual Choice and bn Realistic with Ones self

In my case now, I should be through with my masters by December this Year, All other things been equal and I've always loved to go into Academics, but I developed Love for the Army when I served at 24 SER, NKWAGU MILITARY CANTONMENT, ABAKALIKI IN 2018. So Now, how do I combine My Academics Interest with My Love for Military, Thus Y I'm opting for DSSC (Equation balanced)... And Luckily I be 24 Yrs Old, so Age no be Wahala

Why I've highlighted the narration above is just to Let us know that NO BE EVERYBODY WAN JOIN ARMY COZ OF NO JOB... I WISH US ALL THE VERY BEST
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
not at all, go to a place u gonna be valued.
sleuthhound:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
yes i agree not everyone wants to join cause of no job but the percentage of people joining due to the fact no job is over 85%
QuadrilAyinde:
Unfortunately, from my personal findings, Most of these Federal Ministries and Parastatals Appointment NO GET REASONABLE CAREER GROWTH, U can be Stagnant In a Single office or Post for As long as ONLY God Knows... e.g Just look at the problem With NDLEA structure

As far as I'm concerned though, if I'm asked which do I prefer between being Tagged a Professor and a Brigadier General, I wouldn't even think 2xce b4 Picking the Latter... So I blv Its All a Matter of Individual Choice and bn Realistic with Ones self

In my case now, I should be through with my masters by December this Year, All other things been equal and I've always loved to go into Academics, but I developed Love for the Army when I served at 24 SER, NKWAGU MILITARY CANTONMENT, ABAKALIKI IN 2018. So Now, how do I combine My Academics Interest with My Love for Military, Thus Y I'm opting for DSSC (Equation balanced)... And Luckily I be 24 Yrs Old, so Age no be Wahala

Why I've highlighted the narration above is just to Let us know that NO BE EVERYBODY WAN JOIN ARMY COZ OF NO JOB... I WISH US ALL THE VERY BEST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
My Candid Advice to the Male folks is just that BEING A UNIFORM MAN AIN'T A JOKE COZ IT TELLS ON UR IMMEDIATE FAMILY IN SOME WAYS... SO LETS ENDEAVOR TO CHOOSE OUR LIFE PARTNER (WIFE) WISELY AND WE ALSO SHOULD BE READY TO MAKE A LOT OF COMPROMISE... Its Not Easy ooo, I need to Confess Coz I'm a Testimony of Such Lifestyle

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let me bust your brain small, most of our ladies don't wanna marry a military man or better still anyone in the force reason been no time, death and etc. So its not easy at all
QuadrilAyinde:
My Candid Advice to the Male folks is just that BEING A UNIFORM MAN AIN'T A JOKE COZ IT TELLS ON UR IMMEDIATE FAMILY IN SOME WAYS... SO LETS ENDEAVOR TO CHOOSE OUR LIFE PARTNER (WIFE) WISELY AND WE ALSO SHOULD BE READY TO MAKE A LOT OF COMPROMISE... Its Not Easy ooo, I need to Confess Coz I'm a Testimony of Such Lifestyle

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Let me bust your brain small, most of our ladies don't wanna marry a military man or better still anyone in the force reason been no time, death and etc. So its not easy at all
U av a point on that Brother... Las Las We go all dey Aiit
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm l'm learning Sha....great wisdom and knowledge full here..... Las Las no matter your connection na God sure pass, I be example o, people I have helped are officers or in training today but I've not been lucky yet. Just listen to God and have faith in God whether connect or not but truth is connect is good but God over everything. On God always ... Ugo and co wehdone. I go soon bring good news ,say amen grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Abi o, no one wanna turn to a widow overnight
QuadrilAyinde:

U av a point on that Brother... Las Las We go all dey Aiit
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Hmmmmmm l'm learning Sha....great wisdom and knowledge full here..... Las Las no matter your connection na God sure pass, I be example o, people I have helped are officers or in training today but I've not been lucky yet. Just listen to God and have faith in God whether connect or not but truth is connect is good but God over everything. On God always ... Ugo and co wehdone. I go soon bring good news ,say amen grin grin grin grin grin

Amen o!!! our most reliable intels.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let me drop this now before I forget again.
Incase you get shortlisted and somehow flagged down in medicals, please don't be in a hurry to go home still hang around you might be reconsidered. The last screening at Ibadan after medicals many people left immediately (foolish virgins) those that hung around where called back without review sef I see am with my korokoro eyes, even one of our guy in this thread was victim of the medical tsunami (missing tooth) like person wey them thief him follow come charger Baba no gree go house oo, Lt Col Abang pitied them and allowed them face the board by then many of the evictees had left. Same thing happened in NDA for SSC one of the guys was flagged down for having flat foot, I told him to stay put and he too was lucky to be called back.
If them flag you down no carry vex go house if you love the job you suppose hang around and lobby all lobby-ables.

Tomorrow I go drop another wisdom for Una.
Happy Sunday..

PS:
Make I drop receipt make e no be like say I dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm Oga ugo...I wish una know how many of us una de inspire Daily!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

WORD!!
It's sad how wife of soldiers LovePeddler around with small boys in barracks when their husbands are on missions.. Finding a wife as a soldier is another serious task.. Some prefer baby mamas
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Calm down guy..
This officer in the picture is that of a tank commander he was ambushed by militia herdsmen even as at today army haven't released money for his treatment, his family is the one Caring for him as at present.
.. War is no tea party it's either you get killed or survive but live with PTSD which is closest to insanity this is aside other health challenges.

Read the full story here
https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/21/release-approved-funds-zakari-sani-captain-attacked-by-herdsmen-begs-nigerian-army/

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by protonz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
i hail all the senior men in the house! i am really inspired by all the comments on this thread.

i am currently running a programme in a NA school with no academic equivalent, i also happen to have a BSC in MARINE SC in view (most likely a 2:2).

my question is that if i want to apply for DSSC would it be possible to combine these certificates to give me an edge
and is 2:2 good to go ??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
spetsnaz:

Calm down guy..
This officer in the picture is that of a tank commander he was ambushed by militia herdsmen even as at today army haven't released money for his treatment, his family is the one Caring for him as at present.
.. War is no tea party it's either you get killed or survive but live with PTSD which is closest to insanity this is aside other health challenges.

Read the full story here
https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/21/release-approved-funds-zakari-sani-captain-attacked-by-herdsmen-begs-nigerian-army/
funny thing is this man was a captain ooo! And he was treated like that
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
eclipsehemmy:

This man! Your intels dey pure die! When you go hang this pip na
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
protonz:
i hail all the senior men in the house! i am really inspired by all the comments on this thread.

i am currently running a programme in a NA school with no academic equivalent, i also happen to have a BSC in MARINE SC in view (most likely a 2:2).

my question is that if i want to apply for DSSC would it be possible to combine these certificates to give me an edge
and is 2:2 good to go ??
lol they don’t even advertise for this In Dssc!

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.