Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363304 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by dalhjana: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you want past questions you can prepare with, write me at ifeanyipay@gmail.Com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Leave am, the thing dey sweet am until he enters and know what's up
spetsnaz:

Calm down guy..
This officer in the picture is that of a tank commander he was ambushed by militia herdsmen even as at today army haven't released money for his treatment, his family is the one Caring for him as at present.
.. War is no tea party it's either you get killed or survive but live with PTSD which is closest to insanity this is aside other health challenges.

Read the full story here
https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/21/release-approved-funds-zakari-sani-captain-attacked-by-herdsmen-begs-nigerian-army/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2020
The chance of recruitment holding this Year seems very high, I guess

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2020
protonz:
i hail all the senior men in the house! i am really inspired by all the comments on this thread.

i am currently running a programme in a NA school with no academic equivalent, i also happen to have a BSC in MARINE SC in view (most likely a 2:2).

my question is that if i want to apply for DSSC would it be possible to combine these certificates to give me an edge
and is 2:2 good to go ??
Check my post on page 549, check all the Corps DSSC guys can be posted to and the Underlisted Courses.. That should answer ur question
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Pls house, I have one important question to ask, n I hope I get different n satisfactory response to it.

My question goes thus:

As NPower is about to begin application for new intakes....if one applies for it and eventually gets it or not....Is one still eligible to apply for anyother fed govt recruitment job....? as per d bvn no. one has to provide during this registrations.?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Leave am, the thing dey sweet am until he enters and know what's up
haaaaa! U dey underate our specialagent a.k.a 9ja rambo bah?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Brother, the ONLY thing I can Say as regard ur view about either 9ja is worth dying for or not is that I'M CERTAIN THERE IS NO INTENDING APPLICANT THAT ISN'T AWARE OF THE NATURE OF SECURITY IN THIS COUNTRY (Ranging from the Boko-Iswap guys, Banditry, Kidnapping etc)... So it's a Personal Choice and Let EVERYONE FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR CHOICE AMD BELIEVE
na so! Mk pesin reason well in life b4 making certain choices...1luv
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
jamze:
Pls house, I have one important question to ask, n I hope I get different n satisfactory response to it.

My question goes thus:

As NPower is about to begin application for new intakes....if one applies for it and eventually gets it or not....Is one still eligible to apply for anyother fed govt recruitment job....? as per d bvn no. one has to provide during this registrations.?
think am well! Make e no because of npower go lose Ssc opportunity! But I don’t know if they’d be able to track it sha! But for n power, aren’t you suppose to be reporting once a mo th for clearance? It won’t work nah
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
jamze:

My question goes thus:

Apply for it...ge angry cool cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lmaoo u think say na commando abi, e go shock u. E don forget say naija weapon dey jam. The lord is his strength
sleuthhound:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Based on what i heard one time, its not possible simply because your BVN will be used. There is an option of leaving npower when it arises with what someone doing npower told me.
jamze:

My question goes thus:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
sleuthhound:

If all of us go hide for office and shoprite, na who go protect the country. When it's ur time to die or be a cripple you must be one even if na inside Aso rock. If ur goal na to wear iron uniforms and throw tire gas at protesters in Abuja, You can join the presidential guards brigade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwalizzy: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
dalhjana:
If you want past questions you can prepare with, write me at ifeanyipay@gmail.Com

Pls have sent you a mail already
Thanks in adv.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oluwalizzy:

Pls have sent you a mail already
Thanks in adv.
lol which past questions do you u want? Exam for 45/46 that I wrote, anybody that knows what they are doing from ss3 Will pass the exam! It’s not a difficult exam at all! I don’t see how the person that wants to give you past questions got it sef! Cos army doesn’t even allow us leave with the questions
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tenderlaw(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
protonz:
i hail all the senior men in the house! i am really inspired by all the comments on this thread.

i am currently running a programme in a NA school with no academic equivalent, i also happen to have a BSC in MARINE SC in view (most likely a 2:2).

my question is that if i want to apply for DSSC would it be possible to combine these certificates to give me an edge
and is 2:2 good to go ??
Apply to the Navy with that. But sadly, they only take 2:1.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Army started their annual COAS conference today, this is a very good sign with respect to enlistment this year after the conference hopefully something good will come out or atleast the trajectory of things will become clearer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
ugo4u:
Army started their annual COAS conference today, this is a very good sign with respect to enlistment this year after the conference hopefully something good will come out or atleast the trajectory of things will become clearer.

Yha, n it's as if it will b massive this year
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol its not possible but be positive not that u want to go to war, its not a thing of joy killing unless if u been killing people before now. The best thing u can say, anywhere them post me no problem, u think those in war wish to be there? Not at all, so be positive.
SpecialAgent:

If all of us go hide for office and shoprite, na who go protect the country. When it's ur time to die or be a cripple you must be one even if na inside Aso rock. If ur goal na to wear iron uniforms and throw tire gas at protesters in Abuja, You can join the presidential guards brigade

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Lol its not possible but be positive not that u want to go to war, its not a thing of joy killing unless if u been killing people before now. The best thing u can say, anywhere them post me no problem, u think those in war wish to be there? Not at all, so be positive.
So u mean not all ssc officers get posted to war?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by protonz(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
tenderlaw:

Apply to the Navy with that. But sadly, they only take 2:1.
Chai!! cry
Watin man go do like this.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dannyhonda:
lmao.....uno serious o! U sabi hw many yrs of experience & killings wey dey im résumé? Hmmm.. army or cjtf must employ am o!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dannyhonda:

Thanks very much, I understand. well after like 10 years in service, if am still alive I plan to resign, then go to South Africa to be a private security contractor in a PMC. I heard those guys get to even goto Iraq and such
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
jelraj:

Yha, not all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Not at all, that's why there is a particular field for everyone. You cant expect them to throw all of them to war, if u check there are lots of departments.
jelraj:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lmaooo make person tell am the bitter truth, the more u kill, the more it affects u psychologically. Haven't u noticed that when they are old, they start acting weird, their hand shakes without knowing.
sleuthhound:
lmao.....uno serious o! U sabi hw many yrs of experience & killings wey dey im résumé? Hmmm.. army or cjtf must employ am o!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lmaoo 10 years? Guy u funny gan, u want to serve half, 10 years out of 35 years lmaoo. Those private contractors get their own for body, if only u know what's up. War is business, anything can happen at any time. So if they refuse to sign your retirement letter, what would u do? Run away? grin
SpecialAgent:

Thanks very much, I understand. well after like 10 years in service, if am still alive I plan to resign, then go to South Africa to be a private security contractor in a PMC. I heard those guys get to even goto Iraq and such
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Thanks very much, I understand. well after like 10 years in service, if am still alive I plan to resign, then go to South Africa to be a private security contractor in a PMC. I heard those guys get to even go to Iraq and such
15 years Convertable baba!! least for service is 15 years
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2020
He is not ready yet
sikowitz17:
15 years Convertable baba!! least for service is 15 years
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Dannyhonda:
He is not ready yet
lol....& d thing i noticed he aint considering throughout his war touring is "family&needs"....guyman jst dey stereotype war like rambo film!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Since Npower will recruit new batch despite the embargo placed on recruitment this year (with the exception of security agencies) I think there is hope for the exercise to happen this year.
Moreover the Nigerian institute of medical research (NIMR) yesterday came up with a vaccine for Covid-19.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:

grin grin you never still Sabi Wetin you wan put head inside.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Leave am, e tink say na movie. I pray they pick him and give him that war he wants. Last last na senior officers go carry him wife if his enemy dies
sleuthhound:
lol....& d thing i noticed he aint considering throughout his war touring is "family&needs"....guyman jst dey stereotype war like rambo film!

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.