Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368088 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 1:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Please get what done? Like change the affidavit or what?
Most of us that had issue of bvn printout not authenticated by the bank (stamped and signed) were given time(2hours) to go and sign it from the bank and those without affidavit or indigene form where also given time to go get it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Oh cause i just did my affidavit, well favour is what matters. So you people rushed doing it in Kaduna?
Ramirezsarki:

Most of us that had issue of bvn printout not authenticated by the bank (stamped and signed) were given time(2hours) to go and sign it from the bank and those without affidavit or indigene form where also given time to go get it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Oh cause i just did my affidavit, well favour is what matters. So you people rushed doing it in Kaduna?
Yeah.... Within kaduna metropolis
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa o
Ramirezsarki:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
spetsnaz:
It's obvious youngies and kids plenty here, the kind thing I dey read for here ehh! grin honestly Ugo4u get patience dey even respond.
Some of una never even enter una don begin talk about this una childhood fantasy of building machines, changing the military, bla bla bla even one person talk say he wants to go into bullet proof research for army grin grin grin grin una want to take laugh kill person, I swear all of una no well.
Your goal now should be to try and get yourself shortlisted and eventually make camp all this shalaye ko necessary na when una enter una go know how far even the guy wey to go fight Bokoharam dey hungry grin wtf!! Wetin una dey smoke sef?
Funny men.
lol....GranDpa, what solution or ideas can u come up with? Ur army is obviously struggling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2020
sleuthhound:
lol....GranDpa, what solution or ideas can u come up with? Ur army is obviously struggling
No mind the Guy Abegi.. Even SirUgo4U sef talk sey He will get his own "Toy" drone and other Small small necessary Kaya without necessarily waiting for the Army provided he's a Lieutenant/2nd Lt...

I wonder for people like him wetin he wan talk provided he gets to the selection board and the Ogas now ask him OYA CONVINCE US SEY NO BE UNEMPLOYMENT PUSH U APPLY FOR ARMY..... Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2020
spetsnaz:
It's obvious youngies and kids plenty here, the kind thing I dey read for here ehh! grin honestly Ugo4u get patience dey even respond.
Some of una never even enter una don begin talk about this una childhood fantasy of building machines, changing the military, bla bla bla even one person talk say he wants to go into bullet proof research for army grin grin grin grin una want to take laugh kill person, I swear all of una no well.
Your goal now should be to try and get yourself shortlisted and eventually make camp all this shalaye ko necessary na when una enter una go know how far even the guy wey to go fight Bokoharam dey hungry grin wtf!! Wetin una dey smoke sef?
Funny men.
Oga calm down, make I reply ur rant... There is ntn actually bad in a Prospective Applicant Expressing his or her mind as regards how he or she feels he can contribute his or her quota to the Stability and Development of the Organisation he or she wishes to Join SOON... In my own view, I see all the Expression of desires and Interests as a means of Mental Preparation towards giving a Meanigful Answer when asked WHY DO U WANT TO JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY during the Screening Exercise...

And point of Correction Old Man, No one talked about Going into Bullet proof research coz that's already been produced by DICON and PROFORCE... The Subject of Thought is THE POSSIBILITY OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY PRODUCING A QUALITY BATTLE TANK FROM AVAILABLE LOCAL MATERIALS WITHOUT NECESSARILY IMPORTING FROM ADVANCED COUNTRIES..... This is Actually My Line of Thought Coz IT IS AN AREA YET TO BE TOUCHED OR RATHER YET TO YIELD AN OUTPUT YET

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
spetsnaz:
Funny men.
my own is people should just press buttons to get in as much as they talk! Cos e no go nice if after all this many many gist, person no make shortlist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

you remember those guys wey dem lock for guard room wey carry fake WAEC come? If you were batch 2 you’ll remember
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

I wonder for people like him wetin he wan talk provided he gets to the selection board and the Ogas now ask him OYA CONVINCE US SEY NO BE UNEMPLOYMENT PUSH U APPLY FOR ARMY..... Attention seekers everywhere
lol.... i dey used to clowns like dat cheesy actually its easy to mock pple but when u ask dem about ideas they can come up with? u get a Zombie Soldier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KennethNnolim(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
spetsnaz:
Funny men.

Honestly Ugo get excess patience. These energy should be channeled towards making the list first, then scaling through the screening. It's baffling how someone is already hoping to be equipped with a good rifle to face Boko Haram, while he's still an applicant. It's worthy of note that hundreds of officers today were on this thread since it's inception 4 years ago, ranting with suggestions on how to tackle insurgency and improve the Army. But upon commissioning the reality no even allow them open mouth. Ugo and some other veterans know a handful of them. So please our prayers and hustle should be to make the list, only then will you be closer to whatever you plan to do in the Army. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
you remember those guys wey dem lock for guard room wey carry fake WAEC come? If you were batch 2 you’ll remember
I was among the first batch
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
The most important issue that I think needs immediate addressing is if the forms would be out next month! If it isn’t, this thread will go silent for almost a year again... if anyone has a piece of information to address this! It’d be appreciated
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Going through the thread today I don laugh tire grin .
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
The most important issue that I think needs immediate addressing is if the forms would be out next month! If it isn’t, this thread will go silent for almost a year again... if anyone has a piece of information to address this! It’d be appreciated
Things will be clearer from now till Monday, I am optimistic portal will be reopened.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
ugo4u:

Things will be clearer from now till Monday, I am optimistic portal will be reopened.
we are all hopeful boss!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
KennethNnolim:

Honestly Ugo get excess patience. These energy should be channeled towards making the list first, then scaling through the screening. It's baffling how someone is already hoping to be equipped with a good rifle to face Boko Haram, while he's still an applicant. It's worthy of note that hundreds of officers today were on this thread since it's inception 4 years ago, ranting with suggestions on how to tackle insurgency and improve the Army. But upon commissioning the reality no even allow them open mouth. Ugo and some other veterans know a handful of them. So please our prayers and hustle should be to make the list, only then will you be closer to whatever you plan to do in the Army. Cheers
relax bro, what will be will be....person wey go enter will & if not, life goes on bro... This na forum to exchange ideas, u dont know 2moro & where u can find urself esp in positions of authority where u hv an impact with things/ideas u pick up from pples rants...
The funny side to dis all sef is dat the pple with d real power& control on (how to tackle ur insurgency and improve ur Army) is ur politicians/Civilians in govt not u the aspiring soldier! U take ur orders & financial support 4rm dem lol...
i hv learnt so much 4rm mst guys here!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
sikowitz17:
we are all hopeful boss!
Abeg I go like follow u reason one matter brother... quadril1995@gmail.com... I'll really appreciate if You can send a dm
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Quick remainder to those who are still smoking weed and popping pills! They still do drug/urine tests at the screening so it’s best to stop ASAP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Abeg I go like follow u reason one matter brother...
quadril1995@gmail.com... I'll really appreciate if You can send a dm
shey na money matter? If na money matter no wahala
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
shey na money matter? If na money matter no wahala
Lol brother... Make we Yarn 1st nah... I go dey expect ur message
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Seems like someone is listening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
ugo4u:
Seems like someone is listening.
boss that guy on twitter doesn’t know anything! Doe I like how he keeps up the image of the military alive but most of his push outs are stale and old!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
boss that guy on twitter doesn’t know anything! Doe I like how he keeps up the image of the military alive but most of his push outs are stale and old!
prolly it's old news, but it's good NA is already thinking/acting in that direction (drone acquisition).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2020
HBP is the single major health issue that flags down majority of candidates during medicals, I did a lil research on lowering BP and even experimented it and the results were instant and astonishing.
Aside Moringa which is also very effective I noticed that Garlic is also very powerful, infact one of the major benefit of Garlic is lowering of BP, it's so effective that it can work wonders in minutes unlike Moringa that may take 1 week to get results though moringa will also crash your sugar level drastically if not controlled your BP may go dangerously low causing another problem for you. But this isn't the case with Garlic.
Key ingredients
1) Lemon
2) 2 bulbs of Garlic
3) I glass of Warm water

Preparation
Crush the garlic and pour it inside the glass of water for 2mins then squeeze the lemon into the mixture and stir.
Take this on an empty stomach, your BP will go down almost immediately.
The result is magical. Chewing a glove of garlic 3x a day will also yield same result but the odour and stench from your mouth fit disqualify you grin
If one can prepare this before going for medicals it will shield you from HBP tsunami atleast you can now worry about other things.

Another option is to buy BP suppressant I learnt it lasts for 24hrs, and NA medical team don't test for it, many people that did this scaled through, infact one of NDA regular on this thread used suppressant to escape HBP.

Cavaet
Doing this is at one's own risk because you hide your underlying health issues from the medical team to the detriment of your own life.. What I mean is that you may be cleared only for you to go and die during race or even training, there are many instances where people with health issues one way or the other escaped medicals either via connect or using drugs only for them to die during training. So weigh your options properly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
ugo4u:
HBP is the single major health issue that flags down majority of candidates during medicals, I did a lil research on lowering BP and even experimented it and the results were instant and astonishing.
Aside Moringa which is also very effective I noticed that Garlic is also very powerful, infact one of the major benefit of Garlic is lowering of BP, it's so effective that it can work wonders in minutes unlike Moringa that may take 1 week to get results though moringa will also crash your sugar level drastically if not controlled your BP may go dangerously low causing another problem for you. But this isn't the case with Garlic.
Key ingredients
1) Lemon
2) 2 bulbs of Garlic
3) I glass of Warm water

Preparation
Crush the garlic and pour it inside the glass of water for 2mins then squeeze the lemon into the mixture and stir.
The result is magical. Chewing a glove of garlic 3x a day will also yield same result but the odour and stench from your mouth fit disqualify you grin
If one can prepare this before going for medicals it will shield you from HBP tsunami atleast you can now worry about other things.

Another option is to buy BP suppressant I learnt it lasts for 24hrs, and NA medical team don't test for it, many people that did this scaled through, infact one of NDA regular on this thread used suppressant to escape HBP.

Cavaet
Doing this is at one's own risk because you hide your underlying health issues from the medical team to the detriment of your own life.. What I mean is that you may be cleared only for you to go and die during race or even training, there are many instances where people with health issues one way or the other escaped medicals either via connect or using drugs only for them to die during training. So weigh your options properly.
this would have helped me in December lol
Operation carry garlic to screening Incase anxiety decides to shoot bp up again
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
E dey pain me when I hear say Bp na him sack person for medicals, this is one of the conditions that can be easily manoeuvred, worst comes to worst carry your BP pills for pocket pop the shit a night to medicals or 1hr before getting yourself facing the medical team.
We sha learn everyday.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
ugo4u:
Key ingredients
1) Lemon
2) 2 bulbs of Garlic
3) I glass of Warm water

Preparation

Cavaet
cry cryHPB is a snitch.... Wish I get to know about this or this forum prior to ssc46 selection but.... But last last all things happen for good
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
sikowitz17:
Brother you wey know... I don dy start chop garlic now self
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
ugo4u:

E dey pain me when I hear say Bp na him sack person for medicals, this is one of the conditions that can be easily manoeuvred, worst comes to worst carry your [b]BP pills [/b]for pocket pop the shit a night to medicals or 1hr before getting yourself facing the medical team.
We sha learn everyday.

I personally won't recommend dat pills for anyone below 40-45 years. It's dangerous!

I would recommend, fish oil (cod liver oil), moringa and the garlic solution (this one works wonders).

Pls stay away from BP pills, unless it's a Doctor dat prescribed it for u. It can harm you in the long run.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
ugo4u:

Chewing a glove of garlic 3x a day will also yield same result but the odour and stench from your mouth fit disqualify you.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
My own advice is don't take anything that will cause damage to your system in the long run, don't say because u want to join the force u start taking things u never taken in your life. Health is wealth, no go do pass yourself. Most of all this have side effect, if u not in the medical field, don't take anything base on the fact some people have taken it and u want to try it. Major thing is pray and work. God no go shame us and he will see us all through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.