Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363470 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sleuthhound: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Yujiro:

This is so annoying when we all know all these unnecessary casualties could easily be prevented or reduced. The corruption in Nigeria and her security sectors is to blame. Provide the military and other security personnel with adequate arsenal and bullet proof vehicles, instead our politicians arf the ones using bullet proof vehicle and giving our army Hilux to be patrolling warzone.
bro what i hv come to realise over time dat 9ja aint very serious abt ending all dese boko nonsense & u can see hw insecurity is spreading all over esp northern states....na young officers dem go use do saa'ra(sacrificial) meat dem politicians & army chiefs dey find.
no1.... Most times pple dnt look @hw boko started/escalated & police hvnt changed their approach in regards rash& extra judicial killings esp dat of yusuf mohammed (a suspect in ur custody2009)...this same army copied dese same rash&killing strategy with dem shites group some years after...u now ask did they learn Anything or prosecute the guilty officials?
no2.... The type of rotten leaders(esp non thinking) we elect +Corruption has eaten so deep in all areas(recruitment,training&procurement) cos the truth is dat all efforts made by govt looks non effective..e.g jst look as ur patriotic police dey cashout during so called president proclaimed lockdown...lol.ask did they learn anything?
no3....9ja police is highly underfunded& strategies are archaic in dealing with modern criminal activities...truth is dey cant cope esp with pressure 4rm socio economic challenges9ja is faced with! Community policing & better funding as well as restructuring will help...not dis wan IG go dey abj dey give order to states he knows nothing abt
No4...hw come mercenaries are far more effective dealing with boko than 9ja army?....e.g when goodluck postponed elections & when chad anytime gets involved? Dere r underlining problems bro if d root causes aint addressed anything govt does na waste or patch patch....u patch small here anoda wahala open anoda side
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
i like how you have read most or all these books and how you have something to contribute to Winning the war against insurgency! In my opinion I think baby steps is required as the first step now is to get in first! Of which even after getting in, as a a young officer you can’t have an opinion or opportunity for policy reform till one hits the rank of colonel..so bro! Press button!! Make dem Shortlist you! That’s more important
My brother, Nah Baba God be my connect ooo... Wetin Local man wan do... This Nah my 3td Attemt though, but I'm quite hopeful something cool is coming out of it this Year...

And me never know, if U can also link me up to, me no mind ooo Boss Mi... My DM is Open brother
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2020
The thing is a man has secure him own position first! Last Ssc course somebody messaged me via mail here and we began talking! I understood that he was even more passionate about this job more than me and I sent both our numbers to Oga! He got shortlisted and i was dropped During medicals! Didn’t even call me to tell me he made the final list! Baba just disappeared like that and if was the general that called my father to tell us that the guy resumed training..this year I’m more focused on helping myself first! God will crown all our efforts

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yujiro: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
The thing is a man has secure him own position first! Last Ssc course somebody messaged me via mail here and we began talking! I understood that he was even more passionate about this job more than me and I sent both our numbers to Oga! He got shortlisted and i was dropped During medicals! Didn’t even call me to tell me he made the final list! Baba just disappeared like that and if was the general that called my father to tell us that the guy resumed training..this year I’m more focused on helping myself first! God will crown all our efforts

Ameeen
I am not saying you shouldn't put yourself first but please don't allow someone negative character to change your good nature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2020
PhilipReigns:

Please bro, if u know anyone that can help my little sister get into the academy I will very much appreciate please. She so love d force but no connection to get in please, she erroled for this year own also scored high in jamb. She's so intelligent. Thanks, awaiting ur response my number is 08100254826

Little sis has passion for the job...nice one. Academy for girls no be child's play....if u indid understand very well.

My advice is....she should join the Navy or air force truu recruitment(ssce) den do a part time skoling..after she is truu wit her degree she should apply for DSSC....its beta DAT way bro.

For NDA female....the slot no be WASA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2020
sleuthhound:
dere is nothing wrong in arguing....no one knows it all...we learn 4rm each oda so far na positive minded argument kiss
Noted sir.... Am sorry
Oga blueelf no vex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2020
damibjs:

Little sis has passion for the job...nice one. Academy for girls no be child's play....if u indid understand very well.

My advice is....she should join the Navy or air force truu recruitment(ssce) den do a part time skoling..after she is truu wit her degree she should apply for DSSC....its beta DAT way bro.

For NDA female....the slot no be WASA
lol that discussion is not for today! What the female cadets see from sexual assault, to “na woman nah” ... staying in a former cadets house in kaduna, I knew what female cadets experienced daily! Mhen!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol that discussion is not for today! What the female cadets see from sexual assault, to “na woman nah” ... staying in a former cadets house in kaduna, I knew what female cadets experienced daily! Mhen!!

Am not talking abt sexual assault....just trying to encourage the sister to get enlisted truu recruitment (ssce)...either navy or airforce first....

For her to get shortlisted for NDA final list.....she gat to kno who is who in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
damibjs:

Am not talking abt sexual assault....just trying to encourage the sister to get enlisted truu recruitment (ssce)...either navy or airforce first....

For her to get shortlisted for NDA final list.....she gat to kno who is who in nigeria
its harder to get Dssc as a recruit my guy! Nda isn’t as difficult to get! It’s as simple as knowing a colonel. With 5/6 phone calls, from parents to friends something will turn up
But you see that SSCE ehn! After passing out, I think it’s 6 years! She’d have to spend a total of 6 years before she can be allowed to further studies! And that’s if you get permission! Then going to school, finishing and now coming back to want to run Dssc! Think about the age requirement! Let her just try nda! She might get lucky Cos she’s a female cadet! She might get shortlisted! But she should just apply navy or air force

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
its harder to get Dssc as a recruit my guy! Nda isn’t as difficult to get! It’s as simple as knowing a colonel. With 5/6 phone calls, from parents to friends something will turn up
But you see that SSCE ehn! After passing out, I think it’s 6 years! She’d have to spend a total of 6 years before she can be allowed to further studies! And that’s if you get permission! Then going to school, finishing and now coming back to want to run Dssc! Think about the age requirement! Let her just try nda! She might get lucky Cos she’s a female cadet! She might get shortlisted! But she should just apply navy or air force

I only contribute or add my input on on wat I kno and am sure abt.....i never said she mite not get shortlisted..... All the best to the little girl.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's like our inhouse Intels officer get goodnews for us oo

cc eclipsehemmy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
ugo4u:

cc eclipsehemmy
lets have it mhen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
lets have it mhen
e go sweet pass from the horse's mouth.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
ugo4u:

e go sweet pass from the horse's mouth.
lol Kai una 2 just keep us for suspense! I hope it’s favorable news about enlistment sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
ugo4u:

cc eclipsehemmy
let's be patient and see what happens after COAS conference, I'm very hopeful .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shynaboy1: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
My people....I don't have the Primary School Leaving Cert. What I have is testimonial. How can I go through the reg when the time comes. Someone advised me to do an affidavit.

pls I need ur advice.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shynaboy1:
My people....I don't have the Primary School Leaving Cert. What I have is testimonial. How can I go through the reg when the time comes. Someone advised me to do an affidavit.

pls I need ur advice.
theres time to collect that thing now! Nobody would collect avidavit for fslc from you there! Except if they just decide to after reviewing your case! For as low as 15k you can get it done
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shynaboy1: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
theres time to collect that thing now! Nobody would collect avidavit for fslc from you there! Except if they just decide to after reviewing your case! For as low as 15k you can get it done

The thing is I didn't do the exam. I only did common entrance back then. I don't know how to go about it now
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shynaboy1:

The thing is I didn't do the exam. I only did common entrance back then. I don't know how to go about it now
go back to your primary school, if it’s not existing there’s a board in government that issues it! Find out and go there with your school testimonial! They’ll issue it to you! I didn’t do the exam too but I got mine like 3/4 years ago
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
FG lifts ban on interstate movement from July 1.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shynaboy1: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
go back to your primary school, if it’s not existing there’s a board in government that issues it! Find out and go there with your school testimonial! They’ll issue it to you! I didn’t do the exam too but I got mine like 3/4 years ago

Thanks for your time sir. But the headmaster is telling me that the testimonial is the only thing they issue since it is a private school and ministry of education does not have our certificate too..

Civilian General Ugo....pls help me put mouth for this matter too. Should I present the testimonial for certificate?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
ugo4u:
FG lifts ban on interstate movement from July 1.
movement!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shynaboy1:

Thanks for your time sir. But the headmaster is telling me that the testimonial is the only thing they issue since it is a private school and ministry of education does not have our certificate too..

Civilian General Ugo....pls help me put mouth for this matter too. Should I present the testimonial for certificate?

Nothing to add oo! Go back and pester him I think all schools do give FLSC except you didn't do primary 6 but even at that them suppose give you, if you pay handsomely. That cert is important I won't tell you to ignore it only for you to reach board and they dismiss you, you sef no go happy. Just give it a shot again maybe try and meet people at Ministry of education in your state for better clarification on what to do. You need something at worst affidavit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
COAS is already in Katsina. Our in house intels dey legit die!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Same here i'm getting an affidavit for mine cause the school i finished from does not exist anymore
ugo4u:

Nothing to add oo! Go back and pester him I think all schools do give FLSC except you didn't do primary 6 but even at that them suppose give you, if you pay handsomely. That cert is important I won't tell you to ignore it only for you to reach board and they dismiss you, you sef no go happy. Just give it a shot again maybe try and meet people at Ministry of education in your state for better clarification on what to do. You need something at worst affidavit.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dannyhonda:
Same here i'm getting an affidavit for mine cause the school i finished from does not exist anymore
mhen you guys would hate yourselves if that’s why you are bounced oooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
But here in my state, they don't issue certificate again oh, they only issued testimonial and I even went to the school, the HM said they are no more issuing anything like certificate, na testimonial them dey issue. I got back and tell some who have went for board and now officers, they said the samething that it was there testimonial they make use of....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
For real bro, spoken to a lawyer and that's the only thing he said i should do, i'm tired sef. Everything dey God hand
sikowitz17:
mhen you guys would hate yourselves if that’s why you are bounced oooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Prospect048:
But here in my state, they don't issue certificate again oh, they only issued testimonial and I even went to the school, the HM said they are no more issuing anything like certificate, na testimonial them dey issue. I got back and tell some who have went for board and now officers, they said the samething that it was there testimonial they make use of....
oya nah!!! It’s fine since they told you that’s what they used!
My course 46 people what did the board secretary say to those who brought testimonials
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
sikowitz17:
oya nah!!! It’s fine since they told you that’s what they used!
My course 46 people what did the board secretary say to those who brought testimonials
Depends on the person screening your credentials, some may overlook it but like the woman wey screen mine, she go write say no FSLC, person wey dy complain say why my bvn printout no carry my phone number grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
sleuthhound:
No4...hw come mercenaries are far more effective dealing with boko than 9ja army?....e.g when goodluck postponed elections & when chad anytime gets involved? Dere r underlining problems bro if d root causes aint addressed anything govt does na waste or patch patch....u patch small here anoda wahala open anoda side
Col Eeben Barlow ( a veteran commander in the apartheid-era South African Defence Forces, who led a team of mercenaries who were back in 2015 Hired by President Goodluck Jonathan in the wake of the Chibok schoolgirl abduction) said:

"It is sad that the President Buhari preferred defeat above victory, as SOLDIERS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEY ARE TRAINED, EQUIPPED, AND LED TO DO."...

This simply means that THE MERCENARIES AREN'T TOO AFFECTED BY THE 1949 GENEVA CONVENTION RESTRICTIONS....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Col Eeben Barlow ( a veteran commander in the apartheid-era South African Defence Forces, who led a team of mercenaries who were back in 2015 Hired by President Goodluck Jonathan in the wake of the Chibok schoolgirl abduction) said:

"It is sad that the President Buhari preferred defeat above victory, as SOLDIERS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEY ARE TRAINED, EQUIPPED, AND LED TO DO."...

This simply means that THE MERCENARIES AREN'T TOO AFFECTED BY THE 1949 GENEVA CONVENTION RESTRICTIONS....
Why it seems PMC especially Revenant coy were kinda more effective is because they are given everything they need including a dedicated air support fleet which includes Gazelle helicopter, Eurocopter and Mi 17. There is nothing special Eeben Barlow does that the NA can't do, if they are spoilt with equipment Eeben and 72MSF enjoyed bokoharam would have being since be forgotten. They all have the REVA MRAPs, dedicated air wings, enjoyed gunships and airstrike when ever and how ever they needed it.
These are the capabilities he enjoyed, Give the army their own dedicated air wing/attack helicopters, equip them well. Make MRAPs are basic means of transport for all troops and you’ll see that BHT will dare not to attack our military convoys any how again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.