Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362311 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

I doubt am oooh.... We might spend some time at new site, but that old site nah permanent base for ssc for now.... They don even renovate that mess oooh.... Even if them go move ssc to afaka, e no go be our set grin e get why cool
Amen o. I hear say those nda boys for afaka no get any sense of joy again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
They asked all international students to stand in the last course.. they flagged us down till a list of verified and accredited universities came from Abuja... then they began to cross check..
the board secretary called me to ask for the name of my school and started checking from a list he had in his phone.. but it was mainly for some of us that schooled in local African countries.. the ones that schooled oversees would be verified too
I studied in Europe,I got letter of evaluation too and my uni name was in Nysc portal when I registered so I'm sure it will be well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

I studied in Europe,I got letter of evaluation too and my uni name was in Nysc portal when I registered so I'm sure it will be well
lol I studied in Africa, I have the letter too and my school dey nysc portal but army was enter us lol.. some guys that schooled in Egypt sef were disqualified I think.. I just stopped seeing them.. they had nysc too.. but we will be alright sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

Amen o. I hear say those nda boys for afaka no get any sense of joy again.
God pass them.... The most annoying part nah children wey you go feel say dy no reach to stand for ur front on a norms.... But nah academy, they are monsters in baby faces

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

God pass them.... The most annoying part nah children wey you go feel say dy no reach to stand for ur front on a norms.... But nah academy, they are monsters in baby faces
lol those boys no nice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Zammy123(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
For those of you interested in navy pq, I think I have one oga tenderlaw shared one time like that.
Just send a pm and I'll send it to you for free.
Good luck with Nigerian Navy exams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Daz now we rolllllllllll!!!

All my brothers from here are getting in this year! Can’t even wait to do Nairaland officers hangout!! Make I dey pay Ugo and Dera compliment ... I go come dey chauz blueff... mugi! Get ready... this is our time
In sha Allah
Gage mu ge
My target na DSSC cadets when we go enter Jaji for SF training 2022 in sha Allah.
They'll see malice that the devil will weep for them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

In sha Allah
Gage mu ge
My target na DSSC cadets when we go enter Jaji for SF training 2022 in sha Allah.
Lol bro na you dey go sf ooo!! My enthusiasm stops right around the normal ssc Officer commission abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blueelf:

Abeg no vex

Since i Just decided to register for DSSC, I may have "silly" questions to ask

Please, I just registered and the website said they have sent a link to my mail but I am yet to see it

Could you help out with this please?

cc sikowitz, ramirezsarki, etc

Still awaiting your responses SIrs

Is the delay to be expected?

Search for Nigerian Army on Facebook and send them a message explaining the problem you are facing. All the best.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:
72 rc guys are trooping in already.... See there innocent faces oooh.... Only for academy to turn them to bad men killers. @sikowitz and mugiwara e go hard to blow AWOL oooh... They are almost done fencing the whole PG school including the lines, no more barbwire but blocks embarassed
Subuhanalila. Wait, what of on Friday for jumma prayers? Loopholes no dey? People no dey come pray from outside we blend in comot?
If e no fit happen then na MRS sure pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrSuama:

Search for Nigerian Army on Facebook and send them a message explaining the problem you are facing. All the best.

I have messaged them and they responded promptly

Thanks to all those who helped

cc sikowitz, ugo4u, ramirezsarki, Mugiwaraluffy et al

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol bro na you dey go sf ooo!! My enthusiasm stops right around the normal ssc Officer commission abeg..
Oga sir them need ur expertise for SF oooh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blueelf:

I have messaged them and they responded promptly

Thanks to all those who helped

cc sikowitz, ugo4u, ramirezsarki, Mugiwaraluffy et al
U welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Oga sir them need ur expertise for SF oooh
i no get any expertise abeg.. all my 44 friends that made sf, 2 of them are dead now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Subuhanalila. Wait, what of on Friday for jumma prayers? Loopholes no dey? People no dey come pray from outside we blend in comot?
Mostly nah outsiders they pray there nah, that no be issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
i no get any expertise abeg.. all my 44 friends that made sf, 2 of them are dead now..
Oboi... No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

Yeah it's accredited. If not,I wouldn't be able to do my nysc.

You’ll have to write to ministry of education to verify if your school is accredited with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

In sha Allah
Gage mu ge

Hian!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:

I swear I can’t go and over do myself oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

My brother no carry this mentality enter Aca oo!! Just zero your mind for that 9months you no go fit die, Moreover ladies are doing it. You may get yourself expelled if them nab you, village people are wiser now, all men fit dey do am dey succeed the day you say make you try na that time everything go burst, and na straight expulsion as you are expected to be disciplined at all times. If you must go out then do it the right way by collecting pass if the no give you siddon for your hostel. For MRS don't even think of going there because it will taint your record and you Sabi say army medical personnels dey atimes brutal pass instructors them fit use biro right report say you ain't fit e don be for you be that(God forbid).
Something happened in Course 44, they have concluded all trainings and exercises they were just waiting for commissioning so some of the cadets based in Kaduna decided to quickly visit home as per nothing dey sup again, as they left from nowhere Commandant show up them come begin make roll call, one of my guy was already in Nepa roundabout (Kaduna) when them call, tell am waiting dey sup, that was how he came down from the bus and enterered bike straight to NDA those that travelled out of the state were told not to return (I don't know if they were later pardoned).
Nothing beats Self Discipline fa.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Aswear, those children na craze dey worry them.
See small boy wey dey follow me that year for ABU don dey issue threat for me say I go come meet m and him go be godfather by then.
Imagine the audacity grin. Abunda ko yayan ma cin uwar shi neke yi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zammy123:

pls kindly send it to me, okesamuel6@gmail.com
I've responded to your request via pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
All of us wey dey even talk say we go blow awol... we know say na play we dey play...the way and manner that guy carry matter go ehn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Hehehehehe but wetin boost my morale and love for this job na my friend wey dey AFSF, the kind stories en tell me sef. Mhen I over fell in love with army again. That's why this year I dey go SSC sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
May their soul rest in peace.
God bless them for their service

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Aswear, those children na craze dey worry them.
See small boy wey dey follow me that year for ABU don dey issue threat for me say I go come meet m and him go be godfather by then.
Imagine the audacity grin. Abunda ko yayan ma cin uwar shi neke yi
Baba lokacin Su ne fa.... It's their time
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Mostly nah outsiders they pray there nah, that no be issue
E do settle na. Na to wear kafthan dey go mosque na. Sha make time reach, with d way and stories I hear for aca, boys go blow AWOL any which way. We go learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Richieurch:

You’ll have to write to ministry of education to verify if your school is accredited with them
I have letter of evaluation from ministry of education in Abuja. It clearly states that my school is accredited.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
ugo4u:

My brother no carry this mentality enter Aca oo!! Just zero your mind for that 9months you no go fit die, Moreover ladies are doing it. You may get yourself expelled if them nab you, village people are wiser now, all men fit dey do am dey succeed the day you say make you try na that time everything go burst, and na straight expulsion as you are expected to be disciplined at all times. If you must go out then do it the right way by collecting pass if the no give you siddon for your hostel. For MRS don't even think of going there because it will taint your record and you Sabi say army medical personnels dey atimes brutal pass instructors them fit use biro right report say you ain't fit e don be for you be that(God forbid).
Something happened in Course 44, they have concluded all trainings and exercises they were just waiting for commissioning so some of the cadets based in Kaduna decided to quickly visit home as per nothing dey sup again, as they left from nowhere Commandant show up them come begin make roll call, one of my guy was already in Nepa roundabout (Kaduna) when them call, tell am waiting dey sup, that was how he came down from the bus and enterered bike straight to NDA those that travelled out of the state were told not to return (I don't know if they were later pardoned).
Nothing beats Self Discipline fa.

Hmm this your story don put fear inside me sef.
God go help us sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
All of us wey dey even talk say we go blow awol... we know say na play we dey play...the way and manner that guy carry matter go ehn
Nah cruise nah.... Me no get that mind self..... Even last year board wey everywhere they open, I no get mind say make I go house for one night.... Rather my people they come visit me at night

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol
Mhen, once in a while, e go make sense make person taste that freedom small.
But God go help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Nah cruise nah.... Me no get that mind self..... Even last year board wey everywhere they open, I no get mind say make I go house for one night.... Rather my people they come visit me at night

Lol you na area boy na. But I dey sure say for that 9 months if chance dey to enter house even for some few hours, you'll do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: german01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.