Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362473 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Correction:
1. That doesn't look like NDA cadets. I think they're NMS cadets
2. That's not job, when you see job you go know grin. What you saw in that video is called massaging. Example of jobs include planting, hanging, hunching etc depending on the desire of who sold the job for you

Na wa o. Fear catch me. Hope they don't "massage" SSC/dssc cadets like this. They shouldn't forget we're "graduates" and "intellectuals" ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
you ni see daga for there? That’s a RRI course at depot zaria.

Omo fear catch me. And na girls them dey massage like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2020
shamack:
SITUATION REPORT FRIDAY MORNING

SSC = 8621

DSSC = 23980

From yesterday report on day to day comparison, this shows that we have 398 new profiles for SSC, and also 1140 new profiles for DSSC.

An average of 233 candidates per states for SSC
An average of 648 candidates per state for DSSC

Generally we can see there is a little downtrend in the creation of new profiles for both SSC/DSSC, and as predicted the first week of NN reg will also assist in boosting the tally, based on Nigerians mentality of doing registration for all available job application same time.

Thanks boss.

One can boldly infer from this trend that DSSC application may not exceed 30k application. And SSC may remain under 10k or a little above 11k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Blackyyy:

Bro... I sent you an email. Pls reply. I want to confirm something from you.
Done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Bifrost:

Thanks boss.

One can boldly infer from this trend that DSSC application may not exceed 30k application. And SSC may remain under 10k or a little above 11k.

At that rate DSSC will hit 40k+ while SSC will be within 16k+ at the close of application. We have 3 more weeks to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Arisukuni:

I don't know if its me you are referring to though. My degree was 2016. I also tendered waec of 2017. I actually had different waec with different ages on them, but not all I made my papers. I have one of 2009 which I used to enter school though I don't have good grade in maths on it, in fact that's the best amongst all the waec I wrote then, before I finally decided to use it for higher institution. So while in school I was still writing WAEC because I wanted to have a good grade. so I finally made good grade on the one I wrote 2017, and the age on it is two years reduced to the 2009 own I used to gain admission.

So when Lt col Olasiegbe who is the board secretary, if am right, he vented my document and discovered the Waec I tendered is 2017 and my degree is 2016, he directed me to explain myself to Major Ango, Ango use me catch cruise, I explained to him the reason I used it was because I have completed result on it. So he instructed me to go bring the WAEC I used to gain admission, they were sensing its because of the age, truly the age difference on the results is one of the reasons, because its two years difference from the other one. So they asked me to stay one side for a while, until later they granted me and others to go and do affidavit at Kaduna high court. It was this same WAEC I used for 45, but it was print out. I remembered then in 45 it was about to get to my turn in Afaka for medical when a call came in from the board secretary then, Lt. Col Saleh, they instructed the the Yellow Lt at the medical to pause my medical, then they had to start interrogating me about the WAEC result and why I didn't have the certificate, why the print out. During that time I was so tensed if they checked my BP immediately it will not read less than 160/90 I could feel it. They carried on medical with others leaving about 10 of us aside, it was after a while a call came in again from NDA that they can continue with my medical, only me, they didn't attend to the rest. they were just with us through out the screening without doing medical and they didn't allow them to leave NDA, they delayed them well, it was after medical was announced that they allow them to go. That scenario was one of the reason i failed the medical through my BP, cus as at then i could feel it anxiety still dey my body, was still tensed.

They didn't do medical for those guys because some of them altered their certificate. My village man was among those they didn't attend to, he also altered his FLSC using his pen to change his DOB, he was OG 12 then, he didnt know the implications of what he did, if I had known he wanted to do it I would have advised him. I miss the guy sha, I wish to get his contact, he was a wonderful guy.

Pray you don't have delay at documentation stage because the stress alone can make you get tensed and anxious which may affect your BP, because if you don't pass documentation stage you will not proceed to medical, And seeing your mate going for medical and you are still sideline, that alone can cause depression and anxiety for you. Your body system may not be alright throughout that day.

Victory is from Almighty God Alone.
What a small world.... Never knew it was you sad sad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lami1996: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Try and get one from ministry of education. Depending on your state, I got one this year from a school nearby. It mustn't be the school you graduated from. I hate to say this, but if you don't know the principal, you can grease his/her hand small something from 5-10k. Explain to em what you need it for, some would oblige without stressing you.
Good luck
Baba I go ministry for Lagos, dem say dem no fit give me say make I go my school wey I write,the school just gimme testimonial based on say na 2006. People in the house,abeg talk. Every advice na advice
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Try and get one from ministry of education. Depending on your state, I got one this year from a school nearby. It mustn't be the school you graduated from. I hate to say this, but if you don't know the principal, you can grease his/her hand small something from 5-10k. Explain to em what you need it for, some would oblige without stressing you.
Good luck
Gaskiya kam.... Sai ya grease, its very very important grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

Baba I go ministry for Lagos, dem say dem no fit give me say make I go my school wey I write,the school just gimme testimonial based on say na 2006. People in the house,abeg talk. Every advice na advice
Either go with testimonial and hope for the best or go get from another school

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2020
ugo4u:

At that rate DSSC will hit 40k+ while SSC will be within 16k+ at the close of application. We have 3 more weeks to go.
General, e still reach 3weeks? Today nag 11 oooh.... Plus the site no dey day too stable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Ugo e no go reach bro! E no go reach that 40k and 16k lai lai

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2020
I have a friend that works in DHQ but as a civilian! Look at what he just said on a group I’m on..

“Promotion is not only by year of service again, it's by your certificate you obtain within your rank and your recommendation by your CO”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

General, e still reach 3weeks? Today nag 11 oooh.... Plus the site no dey day too stable
16days to be specific. but it falls on the 3rd week.
e fit still no reach the number I quote, as it's just an extrapolated value

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
Ugo e no go reach bro! E no go reach that 40k and 16k lai lai
Let's assume a total 400 applications will added for SSC daily, and 1200 for DSSC. If you check shamack statistics you'd see that SSC daily registration is around 400-500 average.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Either go with testimonial and hope for the best or go get from another school

If your primary school is in Lagos, don't dare try to forge FSLC. Especially if you finishedprimary school from 2004 upward. Go to your school and get a testimonial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

Lagos stopped issuing FSLC since 2004. Your testimonial will suffice. Any FSLC after then is definitely not genuine. For Lagos o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2020
ugo4u:

Judging from the occasional fluctuations on the portal, I doubt. But let's keep watching and observing. Did you apply for DSSC/SSC this year?

Been reading earlier pages on this thread and I've seen your footprint. You're a king.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Bifrost:

Na wa o. Fear catch me. Hope they don't "massage" SSC/dssc cadets like this. They shouldn't forget we're "graduates" and "intellectuals" ooo. grin

Zero your mind for academy you see job and massaging e sure pass 2odds

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Richieurch:

Zero your mind for academy you see job and massaging e sure pass 2odds
lol intellectuals for him pocket! When golf stick or cricket stick touch and, he go know

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mayo4real12345: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2020
I have enough navy past questions for practice..let's prepare well ...bro and sis....because its competitive.

Message my WhatsApp
We all pray for success

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Mayo4real12345:
I have enough navy past questions for practice..let's prepare well ...bro and sis....because its competitive.

Message my WhatsApp
We all pray for success
i like it when people think navy will mark their exams Lmaooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Lami1996:

Wait o! Na only Lagos u fit get m ni?
Schools no dey around?
U suppose get relative for other state na. But no too rush or worry ursef. It's something you can run within a day. When list come out, any which way, you go scale m.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Wait o! Na only Lagos u fit get m ni?
Schools no dey around?
U suppose get relative for other state na. But no too rush or worry ursef. It's something you can run within a day. When list come out, any which way, you go scale m.
i got mine from my original school in Ogun a few years ago.. paid 8k or so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
i like it when people think navy will mark their exams Lmaooo

grin grin grin they don't know the standard of the exams na smoke. But who knows? Anything fit happen so it's advisable to prepare before hand so as not to get caught off guard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2020
I recommend this movie “the last full measure” I for no cry ooo... person dey cut onions near me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2020
sikowitz17:
i got mine from my original school in Ogun a few years ago.. paid 8k or so
When I wanted to change my flsc this year, I needed it urgently within the space of few hours coz the old one I was using had a little but forgivable mistaken in it, I travelled down to minna from Abuja, got it and went back that same day. I was also able to beat deadline too. As long as money dey, some things are just easy (if you're not breaking any rules o)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Blueelf:

Sorry bro

I have been following silently

I've just been a bit depressed and disappointed

I am too old for SSC as I am 28yrs and my course isn't listed for DSSC

So, I've been a bit confused and plain sad

But I wish you guys luck.... I'll try and find a way to join you guys in battle

Baba blueelf I jealous u OH, see as people just ask after u after short period way u blow AWOL. No-one even asked after me( even as I'm the first to coin the word nairaland battalion) LOL

BACK to your matter which is of utmost interest to us all, let me contribute my own little idea, but I trust other comrades go Don do better justice behind the scene for security reasons

One thing I noticed about the Army especially in relation to Short service is that there is No Definite Arrangement (NDA lol)

In one of this recent DSSC ( I won't mention the course year for security reasons) My guy who has a degree in Entrepreneurship got Shortlisted and also passed out and was posted to Ordinance Corp... That Course of study was never advertised believe ME, plus I still get guys way never finish NYSC Service but they passed out successfully.... So all na base on luck and Connect

So baba no sad anything, do your perfect age reduction arithmetic for SSC or register your DSSC kowai

E be like say awoof shortlist go de this year like SSC 45, no go dull OH, toh

So that said, I'll like to ask after explosiveskull, where's that dude ,Shay baba said till Sept 29 before he applies... Them no de tell man OH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mayo4real12345: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
LegendPV:

Baba blueelf I jealous u OH, see as people just ask after u after short period way u blow AWOL. No-one even asked after me( even as I'm the first to coin the word nairaland battalion) LOL

BACK to your matter which is of utmost interest to us all, let me contribute my own little idea, but I trust other comrades go Don do better justice behind the scene for security reasons

One thing I noticed about the Army especially in relation to Short service is that there is No Definite Arrangement (NDA lol)

In one of this recent DSSC ( I won't mention the course year for security reasons) My guy who has a degree in Entrepreneurship got Shortlisted and also passed out and was posted to Ordinance Corp... That Course of study was never advertised believe ME, plus I still get guys way never finish NYSC Service but they passed out successfully.... So all na base on luck and Connect

So baba no sad anything, do your perfect age reduction arithmetic for SSC or register your DSSC kowai

E be like say awoof shortlist go de this year like SSC 45, no go dull OH, toh

So that said, I'll like to ask after explosiveskull, where's that dude ,Shay baba said till Sept 29 before he applies... Them no de tell man OH

My brothers

I must really appreciate your honesty, candor, love and care as well as your willingness to help me out

To Ramiresarki, Ugo4u, Sikowitz, Mugiwaraluffy, QuadrilAyinde, odinmbannamdi, etc

Thank you all my brothers. I may try my luck with DSSC but my heart lies with the combat arms...God knows this

I will try conversion.

Thank you all once again

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
please can printing a black and white acknowledgement slip disqualifie one in a any recruitment??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Youngsenate1993:
please can printing a black and white acknowledgement slip disqualifie one in a any recruitment??
haba!!! No nah!! Nobody cares if you print color sef

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Youngsenate1993:

Not at all, just make sure your picture is clear enough even if you're printing in black/white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.