Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359302 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2020
omaigala12:
During application , i mistakenly clicked on yes when asked if was already serving with the army
.. Pls what's my fate
oga continue your application.. there’s nothing to that part cos it’s not what even leads you to the rest of the application

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
AirmanB:

I beg to differ, Sir. I wasn't saying dat it's wrong to kill a Combatant kid, like d US sniper dat u were talking about, why didn't he go ahead n kill d kid despite d fact dat d young child had dropped d rpg?

If I was in d Frontlines, n a kid is with an RPG, riffle or pistol firing shots on us, I would kill dat kid.
The main reason why killing in battle isn't considered as "murdering" is because it's done for self defense (Kill or be killed).

This is a different scenario entirely, d poor kid dat might have been brainwashed who is even up to puberty, runs outta ammo, I den approach him with a full loaded M-series or AK-series, n he turns n looks at me soberly, den u expect me to point my gun in his head n blast his brain apart?

No! God forbid, I would arrest him instead, Sir.

Well before you approach him make sure he isn't hiding an improvised explosive within his clothes. those kids don't just carry gun and shot. They practice thier skills on captured soldiers and civilians first( slaughter and executions). Be very careful before you approach one, make sure he is fully unarmed before you get close. otherwise you might likely transcend to d next world.

And those who love women eh.... them and kids carry bomb for body when you least expect especially in volatile areas. How do you think bombs explodes easily at gathering and religious centres.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Onye na-aju ajuju anaghi efu uzo.

Pls, do they raise flags for such dentition – chipped tooth? If they do/don't, please is it possible to fill it up neatly? (I don't know the dental term for it, crowning or what...).

And, how much will it cost? (I don't have money o).

cc: sirkowitz, ugo4u, odimbannamdi (I hope you're still on this thread), explosiveskull et al.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2020
On that issue of child terrorist who ran out of magazine, if I find myself in that position as a soldier. I will move closer to him if there is no cross fire, draw my dagger, slit his throat and send him to hereafter. I can't waste my bullet on such a boy. He is better of in heaven or hell, (whatever place God choose to put him) than making this life a living hell for human. cool no time for rubbish, because they will still release him. This is battle field, small slacking like this can lead to death of thousands.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2020
You be werey o lmaoooo i thought u wanna hold him tight
Kaeboy:
On that issue of child terrorist who ran out of magazine, if I find myself in that position as a soldier. I will move closer to him if there is no cross fire, draw my dagger, slit his throat and send him to hereafter. I can't waste my bullet on such a boy. He is better of in heaven or hell, (whatever place God choose to put him) than making this life a living hell for human. cool no time for rubbish, because they will still release him. This is battle field, small slacking like this can lead to death of thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2020
angry I no dey hold enemy for war front abeg. Anything terrorist doesn't deserve to breath
Dannyhonda:
You be werey o lmaoooo i thought u wanna hold him tight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Bifrost:
Onye na-aju ajuju anaghi efu uzo.

Pls, do they raise flags for such dentition – chipped tooth? If they do/don't, please is it possible to fill it up neatly? (I don't know the dental term for it, crowning or what...).

And, how much will it cost? (I don't have money o).

cc: sirkowitz, ugo4u, odimbannamdi (I hope you're still on this thread), explosiveskull et al.
Nothing do you bro..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
ah! Omo you ma ya violent oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
Bro no joy o
Say make we dey run?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
Nothing do you bro..

Something do you oh, better pray that the doctor that would examine you would be lenient enough to let you go, cause that’s what flagged me off during Medical’s and mine wasn’t even in front but molar or premolar don’t know what they call that inside teeth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Richieurch:

Something do you oh, better pray that the doctor that would examine you would be lenient enough to let you go, cause that’s what flagged me off during Medical’s and mine wasn’t even in front but molar or premolar don’t know what they call that inside teeth
its not gap teeth nah.. this one sef na problem? Almighty army wants us to be shining teeth
But one thing I’m sure is.. they’d be lenient with this years medicals.. all these small issues might be overlooked like 45

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
its not gap teeth nah.. this one sef na problem? Almighty army wants us to be shining teeth
But one thing I’m sure is.. they’d be lenient with this years medicals.. all these small issues might be overlooked like 45

Mine wasn’t flagged on gap teeth, I got this little extra pointed canine teeth and like the major incharge of medical told me that in this profession you need to be smiling at all times, I begin to wonder if it’s teeth shinning we’ll be doing in the job moreover my teeth aren’t broken neither do I have a missing front teeth.
I just weak carry my kwaye board the next vehicle to abj and back to my destination embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Richieurch:

Mine wasn’t flagged on gap teeth, I got this little extra pointed canine teeth and like the major incharge of medical told me that in this profession you need to be smiling at all times, I begin to wonder if it’s teeth shinning we’ll be doing in the job moreover my teeth aren’t broken neither do I have a missing front teeth.
I just weak carry my kwaye board the next vehicle to abj and back to my destination embarassed embarassed
If you screened 45, you’d understand what I’m saying.. when the army realized they were at a loss, they began to forgive height, BMI, teeth etc..only that some were not so forgiveable

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Richieurch:

Hmm. But this is not a missing tooth or an extra tooth (hyperdontia), rather Just a chipped tooth. If you look at me from far, you won't notice it easily. Anyhow, let's watch how this year's screening turns out. Thanks Sikowitz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
If you screened 45, you’d understand what I’m saying.. when the army realized they were at a loss, they began to forgive height, BMI, teeth etc..only that some were not so forgiveable

Alright noted man, had no idea wasn’t shortlisted then just gave him one cent input. Pray this year comes with good-news

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samso247(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Una just dey mk me fear one kind sha, I refuse to fear, I refuse to be disadvantaged... I have open teeth ooo, removed two molars sef... I nor fear sha, I believe God's grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
samso247:
Una just dey mk me fear one kind sha, I refuse to fear, I refuse to be disadvantaged... I have open teeth ooo, removed two molars sef... I nor fear sha, I believe God's grace
believe bro.. dentist fit no even see am.. God works in mysterious ways my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Postanalyser: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please house...I need to know if I stand a chance to be screened out based on my improper dental alignment. Thanks

cc: sirkowitz, ugo4u, odimbannamdi,Richieurch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Postanalyser:
Please house...I need to know if I stand a chance to be screened out based on my improper dental alignment. Thanks

cc: sirkowitz, ugo4u, odimbannamdi,Richieurch

Bro you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Most physical ailments(dental, flat foot, k-leg, eye problem, height, BMI etc.) can be forgiven. But if you're flag with HBP, heptatis, HIV, Abnormal ECG, X-ray problem forget it no pardon will be granted.
If it's your destined to be there, you'll be there. I will advise everyone to be prayerful, if it's time nothing can change it. Victory is from God only. Aiki soja aiki kowai ne

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
oscarfrosh:
Most physical ailments(dental, flat foot, k-leg, eye problem, height, BMI etc.) can be forgiven. But if you're flag with HBP, heptatis, HIV, Abnormal ECG, X-ray problem forget it no pardon will be granted.
If it's your destined to be there, you'll be there. I will advise everyone to be prayerful, if it's time nothing can change it. Victory is from God only. Aiki soja aiki kowai ne

Everything u mention no scare me at all, na d HBP scare me grin grin grin. If person shake during testing (outta anxiety, fear etc) d stuff go rise by at least 10mmHg.

I jst don't know how people manage to keep calm in such a situation (interview in NDA).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just In: #BokoHaram kills Nigerian Army Colonel in an ambush. Colonel DC Bako is the commander of Sector 2 Operation Lafiya Dole fighting the Boko Haram insurgency. He was killed this morning in Borno. https:///eKdHdzPlsJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have pictures of a lieutenant colonel that was killed a couple of months ago.. I can’t post here for obvious reasons but when you see his body on the ground, you’ll think he’s an ordinary soldier until you see the eagle and star on his chest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one wey everybody dey post pics for medical vetting from non medical practitioners is quite funny. We go still dey here when person go snap his/her behind in a bending position make we check whether pile dey or not.
This exercise should be approached systematically/step by step, the most important thing now is to be shortlisted for exams, all these checkups won't matter if one isn't shortlisted for exams. Just keep fit, if you have any serious medical issue go to a hospital and seek for professional advice and overall commit everything to God's hands.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
If to say our in-house medical doctor Dey now, he for Dey check for boys

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Plus I just thought about something... it’s the same medical people that are currently screening 3 batches of regulars that will screen 2 batches of short service cadets.. lets hope they won’t be so tired when we get there and they do us well lol... cos negligence on the part of the medical officer can get you kicked out.. like I was in 45.. na X-ray Officer mess up issue me cardiomegaly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
ugo4u:
This one wey everybody dey post pics for medical vetting from non medical practitioners is quite funny. We go still dey here when person go snap his/her behind in a bending position make we check whether pile dey or not.
This exercise should be approached systematically/step by step, the most important thing now is to be shortlisted for exams, all these checkups won't matter if one isn't shortlisted for exams. Just keep fit, if you have any serious medical issue go to a hospital and seek for professional advice and overall commit everything to God's hands.
boss this exams ehn.. knowing army well.. dem fit skip am sha ooo but let’s see..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
boss this exams ehn.. knowing army well.. dem fit skip am sha ooo but let’s see..
why you reason so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Prospect048:
why you reason so?
na just random thoughts ooo bro.. nothing to it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
na just random thoughts ooo bro.. nothing to it

I have also thought about it. They probably thought applications would be as much as last year's. From the look of things, turn out this year is almost half or 1/3 of last year. Meaning lesser population. They might skip the exam thing and do the business as usual of shortlisting for screening.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bifrost:

I have also thought about it. They probably thought applications would be as much as last year's. From the look of things, turn out this year is almost half or 1/3 of last year. Meaning lesser population. They might skip the exam thing and do the business as usual of shortlisting for screening.
Your are in the spirit.. na why I shout 2days ago say “call your godfathers, e get why” and one baba wan chop me..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
sikowitz17:
That too is also a possibility but it's better to prepare for the worst (exams ) than hoping for direct shortlist to avoid being taken unaware.
Remember even with the current number of applicants it's also high as they can only take a max of 2200 for SSC out of say 11k applicants and about 1500+ out of 32k+ for DSSC screening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.