Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363223 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mustiusman: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jammy05:
Mustiusman how sure are u in terms of percentage?

70% Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
gwinzy:
Guys resume very light no excess luggage except you have enough gas to hunch from the gate to the hostel with it.
Also get ready for drill square test, dash back from bush camps, Novices boxing, watering and lots of jobs, head planting on the parade ground,flogging from drill instructors with their stick and crawling on your kneels from one end to the other, charging through tunnels where dead rat and all sorts are, forward rolling, 3 man carriage and a whole lot. It's fun but walahi your body go tell U and U ll never remain the same. U ll be under Ashanti Battalion which has two companies, Tamandu and Kolito. Tamandu are Job Marshals and Commandos they don't see peace and always buy jobs. This is for the SSC guys. Gentlemen guard up for the task ahead. Victory is from God Alone.

What of we DSSC guys? and how do we take care of ourselves there financially in terms of buying toiletries etc...someone said they'll feed us and we'll not be allowed to buy food but what of other things that need money to be bought...that financial na koko oh because me no get pesin wey still dey gimme pocket money oh....na from work I dey enter camp straight!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
gwinzy:
The list is going to shock a lot of people especially those that think and believe they have very strong godfathers than God.
It's all about destiny, time and chance and all this is guaranteed only by God our creator. Some came in forcefully but didn't pass out, others dashed, some where withdrawn based on BP and drugs and other things the NA don't accept, some passed out and died some months later.
Course 43 have lost about 5 of their coursemates, one slumped and died in the bathroom, the other road accident and others by the dreaded sect and fulani herdsmen.
In front of the entrance to NDA old site is a moulded coffin and at the drill shead U see the inscription that "here we make U to do it even against your wish" as a soldier you have sold your life and peace for that of others and that is the pride of being one.
What am saying in essence is that God should be your priority and nothing else because He is the only one that can give U the Job and keep U through it. As the job dey sweet nah so e get bitter part. Gentlemen enjoy being a civilian now before U belong. Enjoy

you sound like a Soldier....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
aallii:
As we think we behave normal now,in some few weeks to come, successful ones will begin to act abnormal,so just start behaving abnormal now (hahaha) so that by the time you enter training the abnormal becomes normal,no pleasure,no whatsapp, serving job is the other off the day,as I was going through reserve list of 68 RC, its categorically state it is not allowed to leave /run within the first 4 months of starting training, by that, confinement is strictly adhered,its only you cadets,your senior bros(trees and birds)cos they were there before anyone,P W, officers,then the "Sacred Ground" P G. Hahaha.

oh boy how about we DSSC na? how do they take care of ppl there sef? shey na FG go provide everything? including bathing and washing soap, replace missing cutlery if pesin no belleful with the food dem serve and you wan buy for mami...I'm just concerned how DSSC will survive in camp with restrictions...I hope they'll give us a tangible monthly income/allowance oh...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
lebete3000:

oh boy how about we DSSC na? how do they take care of ppl there sef? shey na FG go provide everything? including bathing and washing soap, replace missing cutlery if pesin no belleful with the food dem serve and you wan buy for mami...I'm just concerned how DSSC will survive in camp with restrictions...I hope they'll give us a tangible monthly income/allowance oh...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
lebete3000:

They will pay us allawee. almost 50k
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
lebete3000:

U must belleful o! but they allow provision and garri.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jammy05:

Speculation or "confirmed source"?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jammy05:
U must belleful o! but they allow provision and garri.

Lols. ..izit your belleful?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gwinzy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
DSSC like they always say is shayi and a place of less pains and jobs but them too go hear am ooo but not as much as ssc guys.
As regards your survival financially, the Army will provide almost everything U ll be needing. U ll be given a monthly stipend of 43k plus for the SSC guys and about 70k plus for the DSSC guys monthly, ur 3 square meal is guaranteed but U may not like it but not to worry they ll be a controlled mini supermarket where U can buy some items but no water.
On arrival the NA would give U blue short and white unmarked vest,white canvass,green boxers, white bedsheet, Army color blanket, Army sweater and others even though U were asked to bring them. Please bring urs ooo because they ll check them at the entrance.
No Sundays for a month or more and no visitors or movement outside ACA is permitted and within Aca U must not be seen alone, ur phones ll be collected until ur first pass after 3 to 4 months.

lebete3000:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mustiusman: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jammy05:
It 42k jammy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by AustinowithaC(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
mustiusman:

It 42k jammy
On passing out; I learned that one is entitled to huge sums of gratuities. How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
gwinzy:
DSSC like they always say is shayi and a place of less pains and jobs but them too go hear am ooo but not as much as ssc guys.
As regards your survival financially, the Army will provide almost everything U ll be needing. U ll be given a monthly stipend of 43k plus for the SSC guys and about 70k plus for the DSSC guys monthly, ur 3 square meal is guaranteed but U may not like it but not to worry they ll be a controlled mini supermarket where U can buy some items but no water.
On arrival the NA would give U blue short and white unmarked vest,white canvass,green boxers, white bedsheet, Army color blanket, Army sweater and others even though U were asked to bring them. Please bring urs ooo because they ll check them at the entrance.
No Sundays for a month or more and no visitors or movement outside ACA is permitted and within Aca U must not be seen alone, ur phones ll be collected until ur first pass after 3 to 4 months.

Bros abeg na where you hear all this jist? shey na confirmed source sha? dem no go sell water for us again and you said army will give us all these things yet still tell us to bring ours. bros abeg....

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
mustiusman:

It 42k jammy

one bros just dey talk 70k for dssc and 43k for ssc...d jist I'm hearing is that you won't get this money but will just be entitled to like 20k/month till the training is over when they'll now pay you in bulk...dunno how true tho...

why the discrepancy sef in d first place sef
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by AustinowithaC(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
lebete3000:

one bros just dey talk 70k for dssc and 43k for ssc...d jist I'm hearing is that you won't get this money but will just be entitled to like 20k/month till the training is over when they'll now pay you in bulk...dunno how true tho...

why the discrepancy sef in d first place sef
Baba the discrepancy abi the difference lies in the rank. DSSC is a two star officer (Lieutenant) while SSC is a one star officer (2nd Lieutenant). However cadets of different commission with different allowances.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
veraiyke:
By principle and due process it is impossible. Otherwise it is
goodluck guys I am a Buffalo forward ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Brigadierr: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Slexd:
i guess this ur brig. Gen. is in cambodian army and nt my fathers army.else u would hav come out wit authetic info

Abeg Coursemate No Vex...maintain ur BP! Is That Clear*in Lt Abels voice.. Friday thngs by Gods Grace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2016
AustinowithaC:

Baba the discrepancy abi the difference lies in the rank. DSSC is a two star officer (Lieutenant) while SSC is a one star officer (2nd Lieutenant). However cadets of different commission with different allowances.

na wa oh...I thought it was when we get out and start earning salaries that we'll have different pay....I o even know sey na starting from camp sef....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mustiusman: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Brigadierr:

Abeg Coursemate No Vex...maintain ur BP! Is That Clear*in Lt Abels voice.. Friday thngs by Gods Grace

Shout it with loud voice Coursemate... Make them hear... Is that clear.. Hunches and german dose on point.... Friday it is... All the way... Victory is from God alone

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Slexd: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2016
tuwooooo....... Ebaaaaaa....... Tuwoooooo..... No more rice and beans morale! There is some thing me wanna be oooo, there is something i wannna bee..... Ehhhhhh i wanna be a soldier,ehhhh i wanna be a soldier.... Eh eh eh i wanna be a soldier, there is something i wanna be.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2016
Adeyemi09:
did u know how many Lagos state left with
Lagos left with 7 candidate, Ogun 4, and Niger 4or5
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Slexd: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2016
codedaz:

Lagos left with 7 candidate, Ogun 4, and Niger 4or5
y was it so low.in dssc states were left with 9,10 in some state 12 candidates
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2016
I widah o. Upon say na 30candidates dem shortlist for ssc
Slexd:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by codedaz(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Slexd:
medical screen out most candidate in ssc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eldonbrowny(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Slexd:
Lol...just passing by

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Eldonbrowny:
Lol...just passing by
Pass quick abeg
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eldonbrowny(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Jammy05:
Pass quick abeg
Jammy, worry not. Buratai and co don go my home town go organise una boot, list on its way, training loading...I just pass them quick o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Eldonbrowny:

Jammy, worry not. Buratai and co don go my home town go organise una boot, list on its way, training loading...I just pass them quick o
Hahahaha I dy wait to see am.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eldonbrowny(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Next week Friday or latest 18th.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
What will happen
Eldonbrowny:
Next week Friday or latest 18th.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eldonbrowny(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
List...however, just zero ur mind for January training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Eldonbrowny:
List...however, just zero ur mind for January training.
when the list go show bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.